• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hello,

We had a trip planned for the end of May that I cancelled earlier this week. The gentleman on the phone, however, said he could not refund my Club Level Fast Passes or Cabana rental. DSS is not currently opened, and I have emailed them twice, only to receive the auto message that they are currently closed. How do I go about getting a refund? It's $800, and with my resort reservation cancelled, I'm concerned what will happen with those Fast Passes (and if DSS will still see that I bought them once they clear out; though I do have my banking records and took screenshots).

I also have Disney Military Salute tickets, so I'm worried what will happen with those if Disney doesn't open this summer. I can't take off during the school year because I'm a teacher (those are worth $1200), hoping they will let me use those next year.

Thanks in advance for any help :)
You can email them. Email address is Disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com. I did this over the weekend and on Tuesday received an email back stating they have canceled the fast passes and the refund will show in 7 to 10 business days. Last night I looked and I already received the refund.

DH went to our one of our local owned Tapas restaurants and bought us two charcuterie boards to enjoy this evening along with a half of gallon of blueberry sangria. Since we were not able to enjoy club level this week at Disney, we will enjoy a nice club level at home. ::yes::

Wishing all of you good health, happiness, and keep those Disney dreams going. :wave:

You can email them. Email address is Disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com. I did this over the weekend and on Tuesday received an email back stating they have canceled the fast passes and the refund will show in 7 to 10 business days. Last night I looked and I already received the refund.
Thank you! I guess I just have to be patient, and man I had really good fast passes, so it’s so sad 😭

DH went to our one of our local owned Tapas restaurants and bought us two charcuterie boards to enjoy this evening along with a half of gallon of blueberry sangria. Since we were not able to enjoy club level this week at Disney, we will enjoy a nice club level at home. ::yes::

Wishing all of you good health, happiness, and keep those Disney dreams going. :wave:

That is so sweet. That blueberry sangria sounds good! Enjoy and wishing you good health back.

Thank you! I guess I just have to be patient, and man I had really good fast passes, so it’s so sad 😭

FWIW it took maybe 3-4 days for them to return my email with a non-auto response, when I contacted them about canceling our CL FPs. They can also cancel the cabana for you as well, because when they replied to me the CM mentioned that she went ahead and canceled our Oasis patio reservation also since she saw it, which was a huge relief for me because I was frantically trying to find the confirmation number to do it myself and couldn't.

I hear you on the FPs too, we had an absolutely gorgeous day of AK+Epcot where we had both Pandora rides AND Soarin and Test Track. Not to mention our HS day when we had all three Tier 1s booked. I had to take screenshots for posterity before they got deleted off MDE. :sad:

Edit: After over a week, finally a reply via email from DSS! Not being able to easily access them will certainly make me appreciate it even more when all of this craziness is over 😊.

Last edited:

I’ve contacted DSS via email four times over the past week to cancel my CL FP with no response. Missing being able to call DSS! Glad others have had success.

It’s basically a skeleton crew monitoring the mailbox from all accounts, and they’re likely overwhelmed right now with messages. Emailing them over and over on the same issue trying to get a response is just exacerbating it imo. I would just try to be patient with them. They are doing everything they can to help guests right now.

I worry about folks like Irv and Ivette at Poly, and countless similar others across the resorts and parks. Many of us have CM’s we’ve gotten to know along the way. I hope they are well and have roles to return to someday.

But on a lighter note, just ran across this pic when looking for something else. They can take away fancy apps, just don’t take away my beer, goldfish, and favorite CMs. :-)

View attachment 484714
Always nice to know I'm not the only adult chowing down on the goldfish with my adult beverage!

FWIW it took maybe 3-4 days for them to return my email with a non-auto response, when I contacted them about canceling our CL FPs. They can also cancel the cabana for you as well, because when they replied to me the CM mentioned that she went ahead and canceled our Oasis patio reservation also since she saw it, which was a huge relief for me because I was frantically trying to find the confirmation number to do it myself and couldn't.

I hear you on the FPs too, we had an absolutely gorgeous day of AK+Epcot where we had both Pandora rides AND Soarin and Test Track. Not to mention our HS day when we had all three Tier 1s booked. I had to take screenshots for posterity before they got deleted off MDE. :sad:
:sad: I took screenshots of mine too. It’s been about four days now since I emailed them, but I’m sure they will get around to it soon. We rebooked for the end of July, but I’m now worried that DSS won’t even be open in time for me to reserve new 90 day in advance fast passes. It’ll be okay though because we can always reschedule for next year...

I would be soooo willing to change or upgrade more than one reservation if I knew the pilot program will survive. Otherwise it’s a wait and see. I won’t book new stuff with CL benefits until we are sure the FP program still exists

I would be soooo willing to change or upgrade more than one reservation if I knew the pilot program will survive. Otherwise it’s a wait and see. I won’t book new stuff with CL benefits until we are sure the FP program still exists
I can’t imagine them stopping the program since it’s easy money without much effort on their part, but you’re right it is a risk now. Fingers crossed we get to take our trip to the Beach Club CL this July. I’m okay that we had to move our May trip to July, but we will be pretty crushed if we can’t go at all this year. I’m also not hearing good stuff about our Military Salute tickets being extended to next year.

Oh how I relate to this post! This morning, I finally canceled our May Club Level trip and did the same thing with the screenshots. :rotfl2: I had all the perfect reservations and fast passes and it was a split stay between BWI (our first) and Poly. Le sigh.

I finally bit the bullet and cancelled our May trip yesterday. And boy, did I have a good rate for GDT club level!! I hated to lose that!

I hear yah! I have GDT Club level booked for May 14-21 at such a great rate as well! I know we won't be going....but I just can't hit the cancel button! It was going to be our 1st stay at club level as well as at Coronado!

I hear yah! I have GDT Club level booked for May 14-21 at such a great rate as well! I know we won't be going....but I just can't hit the cancel button! It was going to be our 1st stay at club level as well as at Coronado!
That was me. I knew in my heart it wasn't going to work, but just hitting that Cancel button...I had to be in the right frame of mind to do it!
(I do have a backup trip already planned but probably will have to move it too)

I finally bit the bullet and cancelled our May trip yesterday. And boy, did I have a good rate for GDT club level!! I hated to lose that!

I hear you! I was thrilled to find WL CL available for the end of March and I was really looking forward to staying in a refurbed room :worried:.

I have GDT Club level booked for May 14-21 at such a great rate as well! I know we won't be going....but I just can't hit the cancel button! It was going to be our 1st stay at club level as well as at Coronado!

I felt the same way when I had to cancel our end of March trip. I knew we weren't going, but it took me awhile to finally cancel because I just couldn't hit that cancel button :sad2:.

That was me. I knew in my heart it wasn't going to work, but just hitting that Cancel button...I had to be in the right frame of mind to do it!

I hope your backup trip goes or you are at least able to rebook for dates that will be doable :).

Our next trip was already planned for August before all of this happened! We are booked at Caribbean with an o.k. discount. However if I can find GDT CL for a similar price that I had our May trip booked for, we will switch! The current Spring/Summer discount is $170 a night more than the Pin Code we booked our May trip with! I'm hopping they come out with some good discounts for AP holders! Part of why I am holding out on canceling!

I finally canceled our 20th anniversary BWI CL trip for the end of April. :sad: It had to happen but it took me a while to do it. My DH said we will just have to plan a do-over next April. :love2:

I did schedule a backup family trip for July BWI CL, so we will see how that goes. Even if it doesn't happen, the planning helps ease some of the stress and worry.

Hope everyone stays healthy and safe.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter