Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I wonder if Mike is who I’m thinking of… maybe 50’s, thin frame, tallish? Whoever it is I’m thinking about, he and I had a long chat at YC CL sometime pre-COVID about YC CL relative to other CLs. He said he’d stayed at most (maybe all?) other CLs as a guest and seemed to know his stuff from a guest perspective relative to the pros/cons of each CL - it was like talking to one of the more well-traveled CL pros around here. That experience has always stuck with me.
Sounds like the guy I talked to. My dd was like why are you chatting/?
How about because I’m paying?

Seriously he was really nice and I hope to see him again. Cms like that make a trip better.

Oh I also met a manager at Akl that also tried other cl’s . You don’t find that often. It’s nice to hear their perspectives.

W

Hi! Did you happen to see to two CMs there named Mike and Hyacinth? Known them for years and last time I saw them was in 2019 and was wondering if they were still there. Thanks!

We saw Hyacinth in early May. We didn’t spend much time in the lounge so didn’t speak with her. But we definitely saw her up on the 5th floor a couple of times. Kind of passed in the hall. We recognize her from many other trips.

My daughter keeps telling me to stop looking. We have 1 bedroom suite in Tonga at poly and 3 nights after TBD. It’s fun just seeing the movement.

Dd and I did mom n me trips every August 8th grade through college. It’s nice to have that time before friends take over. PM this fall anytime! Her 1st semester I was a basket case !

She was 3 1/2 hours away and a good driver so came home 1 a month at least but I would walk in her room and not be able to breathe ! Where’s my baby! I’m not ready!

Yep I’m not ready was my lament ! So pathetic but ya know she’s 27 and likes her Mom. Lots of kids honestly do not. All those trips? Worth every penny!

You will need a January trip too before 2nd semester, just say’in. 😅
Thanks, I just may. I'm so sad thinking about it. Im really not ready but its the best thing for him. Hes about an hour 45 minutes away. I already have my hotel booked for family weekend! How is my baby old enough to.leave me😪 Ya know, January sounds good for a quick trip. I loved my trip with just the kids last year. *I* had one meltdown but overall it was one of my favorite trips. I would love a yearly mom/son trip.

If anyone has time to kill and wants to see one of the Deluxe rooms in RPC at GF, there is a video on YouTube that was posted 3 weeks ago that also shows breakfast, snacks and appetizers in RPC for one day. I'm not sure if anyone else already posted about it, but it's under Disneyworld Day 1 Grand Floridian Royal Palm Club | Deluxe Room. I was looking for something else and thought it would be worth watching since we haven't been to GF since Christmas (and I'm excited to be back for the 4th!) It's 16 mins. long, but the end is part of Enchanted from Main Street so you can skip that part (I didn't since DH is out of town so I'm bored anyway lol). I was happy to see the vegetable frittatas back as well as some items at snack time!

I wonder if Mike is who I’m thinking of… maybe 50’s, thin frame, tallish? Whoever it is I’m thinking about, he and I had a long chat at YC CL sometime pre-COVID about YC CL relative to other CLs. He said he’d stayed at most (maybe all?) other CLs as a guest and seemed to know his stuff from a guest perspective relative to the pros/cons of each CL - it was like talking to one of the more well-traveled CL pros around here. That experience has always stuck with me.
That sounds like Mike. Very friendly and a very good CL CM! Last time I saw him was 2019 and we said our usual goodbyes since he’s seen me in the CL Florida for years.

We saw Hyacinth in early May. We didn’t spend much time in the lounge so didn’t speak with her. But we definitely saw her up on the 5th floor a couple of times. Kind of passed in the hall. We recognize her from many other trips.
That is awesome! Along with Mike I’ve seen her for years on the CL floor since they were on duty when I arrived. It will be good to see them again!

For anyone who might see availability I am looking for 3 nights 9/10-13!!! Thanks so much!!!
I did a quick search for those exact dates for 2 adults and 3 children and this is what popped up with the Disney Visa discount-

CR-Garden Wing 1 BR Hospitality Suite for $1,016
GF-Main Building-Standard View CL $815 Theme Park View CL $922

Sometimes if you play with the dates, other things pop up. I saw BWI Deluxe Room CL from the 11-13 for $681, but not available for the 10th.

I did a quick search for those exact dates for 2 adults and 3 children and this is what popped up with the Disney Visa discount-

CR-Garden Wing 1 BR Hospitality Suite for $1,016
GF-Main Building-Standard View CL $815 Theme Park View CL $922

Sometimes if you play with the dates, other things pop up. I saw BWI Deluxe Room CL from the 11-13 for $681, but not available for the 10th.
Wow...those rates are good! I would love to go that weekend since I'll have a couple of friends there then, but my DD18 will have just been at college for a few weeks so I'm scared to leave home (she's only 40 minutes away). Maybe I should just look at what's available!
I just realized I called the MK fireworks Enchanted instead of Enchantment in my earlier post lol! I guess I like the movie with Isla Fisher better than the new fireworks show :rotfl: !

Wow...those rates are good! I would love to go that weekend since I'll have a couple of friends there then, but my DD18 will have just been at college for a few weeks so I'm scared to leave home (she's only 40 minutes away). Maybe I should just look at what's available!
I just realized I called the MK fireworks Enchanted instead of Enchantment in my earlier post lol! I guess I like the movie with Isla Fisher better than the new fireworks show :rotfl: !
I love that movie, and I do think it’s better than the fireworks show 😂

I love that movie, and I do think it’s better than the fireworks show 😂
OMG, I'm on a roll of having to correct myself!! Enchanted stars Amy Adams! But I love Confessions of a Shopaholic and Wedding Crashers that star Isla Fisher too. This is what happens when my husband goes out of town and I can't sleep! I need more coffee lol!! So ready for a cappuccino from the lounge! Nine more days!!

OMG, I'm on a roll of having to correct myself!! Enchanted stars Amy Adams! But I love Confessions of a Shopaholic and Wedding Crashers that star Isla Fisher too. This is what happens when my husband goes out of town and I can't sleep! I need more coffee lol!! So ready for a cappuccino from the lounge! Nine more days!!
Both great movies!! 🙂

I wanted to come in here and share the picture of the sofa bed in an L-shaped sofa in our BWI garden cottage, since I was told multiple times they don’t have them, and want to ease anyones mind who may be wondering. Super easy set up, my daughter has claimed the tv and is super happy with the space….the upstairs is hot though, the a/c is great in her area below thankfully, thank goodness for ceiling fans.
They all have sofa beds, at least all the cottages we've been in do. What they don't do is let you book the rooms for more than 2, even though the rooms CAN sleep more than 2

Do they still offer bottled water that you can take with you to the parks? Last time we stayed CL we had to request it, they gave us about two per person no problem. Just planning ahead. GF club if it matters. TIA!
Various by which CL you are asking about

ETA - sorry, missed the GF part somehow.

Last edited:
I am 80 days out from my next trip and just had a call from Signature Services. The cast member said he was just reaching out to ask if there was any special dining or recreation reservations I needed them to make for me. I told him I didn’t think they were doing that and he told me he could help me make my dining reservations at 60 days out. There really is only one that we really want, Flying Fish, so I told him that and he told me they will make note of it and will let me know when the 60 days is closer they will call for my cc # and make the reservation. Now that is a change from before. I will see if it happens, but will also try for the reservation myself, just in case!
Which resort? I wonder if this is something that various too? Like the pre visit phone call

Do they still offer bottled water that you can take with you to the parks? Last time we stayed CL we had to request it, they gave us about two per person no problem. Just planning ahead. GF club if it matters. TIA!

GF has little Dasani bottles in a fridge in the lounge. Last time I was there (March) the poor CM was basically refilling it constantly at times, especially in the AM (it's an under-counter fridge so you're bending over or on your knees to refill it). I'm not really judging as it's there/out for the taking/what we all pay for, but people can sometimes take A LOT of water when out like it is there.

If anyone has time to kill and wants to see one of the Deluxe rooms in RPC at GF, there is a video on YouTube that was posted 3 weeks ago that also shows breakfast, snacks and appetizers in RPC for one day. I'm not sure if anyone else already posted about it, but it's under Disneyworld Day 1 Grand Floridian Royal Palm Club | Deluxe Room. I was looking for something else and thought it would be worth watching since we haven't been to GF since Christmas (and I'm excited to be back for the 4th!) It's 16 mins. long, but the end is part of Enchanted from Main Street so you can skip that part (I didn't since DH is out of town so I'm bored anyway lol). I was happy to see the vegetable frittatas back as well as some items at snack time!
I’ve been watching his videos for a long time, great info on the different rooms/resorts with the room views and, my favorite, all the food . The video he posted after that of Boulder Ridge also includes him going back to club level at the Grand for a second day showing all of the food again.

Its interesting that Disney says that deluxe room only sleeps 4 but he said the couch turned into a fold down bed so 5 could technically sleep there.

I’ve been watching his videos for a long time, great info on the different rooms/resorts with the room views and, my favorite, all the food . The video he posted after that of Boulder Ridge also includes him going back to club level at the Grand for a second day showing all of the food again.

Its interesting that Disney says that deluxe room only sleeps 4 but he said the couch turned into a fold down bed so 5 could technically sleep there.
There are other rooms that can technically, if you count officially sleeping surfaces, sleep more than Disney allows you to book in the room. The cottages at Boardwalk are another good example
Not sure why they limit those rooms the way they do
It’s not for fire safety because those rooms are bigger by square feet than rooms that can sleep more at other resorts

Which resort? I wonder if this is something that various too? Like the pre visit phone call
I am staying at the Boardwalk Inn. This call was from Signature Service. I usually get a call about 10 days before my stay from a club level cast member. They call to see if I have any special dietary needs for the chef cooking in the lounge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter