Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

If anyone has time to kill and wants to see one of the Deluxe rooms in RPC at GF, there is a video on YouTube that was posted 3 weeks ago that also shows breakfast, snacks and appetizers in RPC for one day. I'm not sure if anyone else already posted about it, but it's under Disneyworld Day 1 Grand Floridian Royal Palm Club | Deluxe Room. I was looking for something else and thought it would be worth watching since we haven't been to GF since Christmas (and I'm excited to be back for the 4th!) It's 16 mins. long, but the end is part of Enchanted from Main Street so you can skip that part (I didn't since DH is out of town so I'm bored anyway lol). I was happy to see the vegetable frittatas back as well as some items at snack time!

Those are my videos 😁
The club level food actually seemed better then what they had pre-pandemic HOWEVER, When I was there in December 2021, the food was EVEN BETTER then this past month. Feel free to ask any questions. I will post a bunch of pictures of the Deluxe room in RPC (room #4420) and the food here shortly.

GF has little Dasani bottles in a fridge in the lounge. Last time I was there (March) the poor CM was basically refilling it constantly at times, especially in the AM (it's an under-counter fridge so you're bending over or on your knees to refill it). I'm not really judging as it's there/out for the taking/what we all pay for, but people can sometimes take A LOT of water when out like it is there.
They should just start every room with a case. It would cost them like $4.

Those are my videos 😁
The club level food actually seemed better then what they had pre-pandemic HOWEVER, When I was there in December 2021, the food was EVEN BETTER then this past month. Feel free to ask any questions. I will post a bunch of pictures of the Deluxe room in RPC (room #4420) and the food here shortly.
That's funny! Glad you put it online! I had heard they brought the soup back, but I was even happier to see it! Did they only have the tomato one or are they rotating like they used to do? I was there the week before Christmas 2021, and I thought the food was better than before too. They had used the same type of appetizers for so long, they needed to change it up. We've stayed in 4420 a couple of times, but we used to always request 4320 (same layout as 4420) because 4420 can be loud when people go to breakfast early since it's so close to the lounge. Then we discovered the deluxe rooms on the other side of the atrium which are the quietest of all and have a different arrangement so now we request those...but they don't have the garden tub which is a bummer (but they have a bigger balcony). We're trying the Victorian Suite this time so that should be nice. I'll be looking for your pictures! My DH was really happy to see the tomato pesto back out mid-day. I'm still hoping they'll bring the artichoke dip back, but I think it comes from 1900 PF (not positive) so maybe there is still hope since 1900 PF is still closed. We were at BWI over Memorial Day, and I was very happy to see that they had added vegetables with dip mid day. I hope it will all keep coming back!

I’m in atrium club now, first time, and I gotta say my daughter and I both liked the coddled eggs 😬. I also have to say, our stay at BWI was not the best this time, despite the fact I had just stayed there 1.5 weeks ago and it was fantastic then. Very, very crowded, and had a hard time finding a table any time we went in (aside from desserts). Since we were in the cottage we didn’t want to haul plates of food and drinks all the way down, despite one of the CMs insisting we could 😒. Just wasn’t the same, and it was mainly the other guests unfortunately. People showing up in pajamas and then yelling at their kids, huge families just hanging out not eating and taking up 3 table (or one table with all the chairs from the little tables brought to their table). It just wasn’t fun, not the CMs fault. Thankfully CR has been awesome, we have room 4813 which is lake side and right across from the lounge so it’s perfect, and I like the decor way more than I thought I would. First stay here is a success.

I’m in atrium club now, first time, and I gotta say my daughter and I both liked the coddled eggs 😬. I also have to say, our stay at BWI was not the best this time, despite the fact I had just stayed there 1.5 weeks ago and it was fantastic then. Very, very crowded, and had a hard time finding a table any time we went in (aside from desserts). Since we were in the cottage we didn’t want to haul plates of food and drinks all the way down, despite one of the CMs insisting we could 😒. Just wasn’t the same, and it was mainly the other guests unfortunately. People showing up in pajamas and then yelling at their kids, huge families just hanging out not eating and taking up 3 table (or one table with all the chairs from the little tables brought to their table). It just wasn’t fun, not the CMs fault. Thankfully CR has been awesome, we have room 4813 which is lake side and right across from the lounge so it’s perfect, and I like the decor way more than I thought I would. First stay here is a success.
I'm glad you're trip got better! It's sad that those large parties really can change the experience from one time to the next, and it's sadly just luck of the draw. It was like that for part of our Memorial Day weekend trip at BWI too, but fortunately, we had moved to a suite at that point so we just retreated to the table In our room. That would definitely not be easy to take back stuff to the cottages. I wish they had an elevator that went straight from the lounge down to the ground floor where those cottages are lol! I didn't hate the coddled eggs at CR either...just didn't love them. All the different textures is just a bit much I guess. I hope the rest of your trip is fantastic! I can hardly wait to get there...hoping for no large parties in either of the lounges (split stay)!

We've been traveling for years to WDW however I find myself a little confused about a room type at AK Lodge. We are looking at the 1 bedroom club level suite that sleeps six. Every you tube I've watched shows washer/dryer and a full kitchen. On the Disney webside it shows a small kitchenette. Are the pictures on their website correct?

So I've only been to BWI CL once and my experience was exactly like you described above. One very large family in particular was always there, multiple strollers, took up multiple tables, and it was overall just very crowded. I recall eating apps one night squeezed together on a couch with a plate in my lap. This was over a Princess Half long weekend several years ago so at the time I chalked it up to that as those types of weekends can promote more lounge time from some guests. Gosh knows BWI CL reviews are always so favorable around here I figured it was just me and/or a one off situation.

Lounge crowding at all the CLs has always been an off/on topic around here for as long as I've been following this thread, but part of me does wonder if things like no DDP, harder to get ADRs, wanting to get more $'s worth of CL, etc have shifted some guest patterns, on the margins.

We've been traveling for years to WDW however I find myself a little confused about a room type at AK Lodge. We are looking at the 1 bedroom club level suite that sleeps six. Every you tube I've watched shows washer/dryer and a full kitchen. On the Disney webside it shows a small kitchenette. Are the pictures on their website correct?

The ones you're seeing with washer/dryer/kitchens are 1 BR Villas (DVC rooms). The 1BR Suites have a small kitchenette like you see on the photos of that room on Disney's website - no washer/dryer or full kitchen. So, different room types.

Hope that helps!

Which resort? I wonder if this is something that various too? Like the pre visit phone call

I got a message from SS Friday about a CR stay that said the same thing. Letting me know to call them at 60 days out & they can help with “dining, room requests & all those sorts of things you need help with”. Good thing I have their number because he didn’t leave a number & the message is on my house phone with no caller ID. I know. Who has a house phone & who doesn’t have caller ID. We’re old. :rotfl2:

Lounge crowding at all the CLs has always been an off/on topic around here for as long as I've been following this thread, but part of me does wonder if things like no DDP, harder to get ADRs, wanting to get more $'s worth of CL, etc have shifted some guest patterns, on the margins.
So far, the only lounge I’ve experienced with no major issues associated with “crowding” is RPC, and it’s only because there is space to spread out and then up a floor. My experiences encompass Poly, CR, BC, YC, WL, and AKL. But you definitely pay for it, and people still appropriate excessive food in a single swoop (i.e., they take a kazillion plates for a few people at once, maybe trying to avoid going back for seconds, and then leave half of it on their tables).

Last edited:
That's funny! Glad you put it online! I had heard they brought the soup back, but I was even happier to see it! Did they only have the tomato one or are they rotating like they used to do? I was there the week before Christmas 2021, and I thought the food was better than before too. They had used the same type of appetizers for so long, they needed to change it up. We've stayed in 4420 a couple of times, but we used to always request 4320 (same layout as 4420) because 4420 can be loud when people go to breakfast early since it's so close to the lounge. Then we discovered the deluxe rooms on the other side of the atrium which are the quietest of all and have a different arrangement so now we request those...but they don't have the garden tub which is a bummer (but they have a bigger balcony). We're trying the Victorian Suite this time so that should be nice. I'll be looking for your pictures! My DH was really happy to see the tomato pesto back out mid-day. I'm still hoping they'll bring the artichoke dip back, but I think it comes from 1900 PF (not positive) so maybe there is still hope since 1900 PF is still closed. We were at BWI over Memorial Day, and I was very happy to see that they had added vegetables with dip mid day. I hope it will all keep coming back!
The 2 days I was there, they only had the tomato soup 1 of the days and the other they had no soup at all. In december they had a broccoli cheese soup which was SO GOOD! In december for breakfast, they had lox (house cured salmon that my family loved) but a few weeks ago they didnt so I asked and they said they arent bringing that anymore. I didnt here noise from the lounge in 4420 but then again it was never that crowded during our stay. The Victorian Suite sounds amazing! Please post pictures when you go. Regarding the vegetables and the dip, there was a housemade pesto did that was AMAZING. In addition, the various bread like focaccia they had out during the appetizers, I was like ok Ill try, its just bread, and boy was I wrong. You know when bread is not toasted its like eh, except when it was JUST BAKED THAT DAY and even though its not toasted its REALLY good? Well this was fresh baked that day! Im never overlooking their bread. They also had housemade pita.

Wow thats so disappointing to hear about BWI club level. I have to say though the cottages would be so nice to experience from pictures Ive seen. Lake view at the CR is SO BEAUTIFUL. I would take that any day over the MK parking lot view. Hows the evening appetizers in the atrium club?

The 2 days I was there, they only had the tomato soup 1 of the days and the other they had no soup at all. In december they had a broccoli cheese soup which was SO GOOD! In december for breakfast, they had lox (house cured salmon that my family loved) but a few weeks ago they didnt so I asked and they said they arent bringing that anymore. I didnt here noise from the lounge in 4420 but then again it was never that crowded during our stay. The Victorian Suite sounds amazing! Please post pictures when you go. Regarding the vegetables and the dip, there was a housemade pesto did that was AMAZING. In addition, the various bread like focaccia they had out during the appetizers, I was like ok Ill try, its just bread, and boy was I wrong. You know when bread is not toasted its like eh, except when it was JUST BAKED THAT DAY and even though its not toasted its REALLY good? Well this was fresh baked that day! Im never overlooking their bread. They also had housemade pita.
It seems like things change pretty often these days. Weird about not having the lox out for your last trip. Years ago, they had the most amazing cream cheese salmon spread in the mornings! We all miss that! The broccoli cheese soup sounds awesome! We didn’t get any soup our 3 days in RPC the week before Christmas! We split the week with BWI so maybe they had it then and we just missed it🙄. Who knows because they seem to be having supply issues still because BWI over Memorial Day ran out of their normal Sauvignon blanc (and couldn’t get more) so Lene (the manager) brought in some Kim Crawford. I hope we will all start seeing some consistency in CL offerings because it makes me sad when I think they’ve brought something back and then to not see it again for months…like the white chocolate crust strawberry cheesecakes at BWI! I’ll definitely post pictures of the Victorian Suite since that’ll be my first time in that one! Now I’m hoping for broccoli cheese soup too🤞!!

A quick look at a Beach Club room that doesn't get discussed much - the "Nantucket VP Suite - Club Level" as labeled on Disney's website. Unfortunately these are from a friend and not me personally, because the room looks darn nice. One of Disney's better suite options, IMHO.

The official description from the website is that the room has "Views of Crescent Lake, Disney's Boardwalk Inn and Stormalong Bay" and sleeps 2 adults. Functionally it's a 1-BR suite with one full bath and one half bath.

The room is located on the Club Level floor (fifth floor) - it's the room in red below (map courtesy of Touring Plans).
Nantucket Suite on 5th Floor Map.png

67753336096__EB10183B-C4ED-43B1-A948-EF5373D0D66E.jpeg

IMG_4691.jpeg

IMG_4701.jpeg

Some unique touches like a large Dasani bottle, real glasses, and real wine glasses. Most Disney suites have the nicer Nespresso machine like you see here.
IMG_4690.jpeg

Two bottles of water by the bed and a glass pitcher.
IMG_4692.jpeg

IMG_4693.jpeg

Really nice bathroom with two sinks, a tub, and seperate shower.
IMG_4694.jpeg

YC and BC really do Disney suites "right" IMHO... hard to see but they have the FULL assortment of toiletries... aloe gel, foot scrub, mouthwash, lotion (small and large size bottles), razor kit, and toothbrush kits. Places like CR used to do the same, but not so much these days.
IMG_4695.jpeg

Pretty nice Kohler jetted tub.
IMG_4696.jpeg

Opinions - party of 5, me and DH plus 3 teen boys -

BWI Standard CL room or CR Garden Wing 1 BR Hospitality suite with Atrium Club access? (about double the price but 3x more room)

We've been set on a Crescent lake resort so I haven't really even looked into the Atrium CL.

Half bath with sink and toilet.
IMG_4700.jpeg

IMG_4702.jpeg

View looking right from the bedroom balcony. This balcony is thinner and is standing only.
IMG_4697.jpeg

View looking left.

67759009038__3C51855B-7D5B-441A-A6D5-8C0CED62B64D.fullsizerender.jpeg

The other balcony is a 'full' balcony - not all that wide but extra long.
67759007095__4BD0B950-7AB2-41A0-A613-B62669D83BE8.jpeg

It faces this direction. That's the main lobby there to the bottom left.
67759000602__64442D2A-39E4-4E84-97CF-FAE091C573B8.fullsizerender.jpeg

67759001156__E1B61D5D-EF45-41FA-9274-D2E31F133BFA.fullsizerender.jpeg

Room location in red below.
Nantucket Labeled from Outside.png

Attachments

• IMG_4699.jpeg
    IMG_4699.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Opinions - party of 5, me and DH plus 3 teen boys -

BWI Standard CL room or CR Garden Wing 1 BR Hospitality suite with Atrium Club access? (about double the price but 3x more room)

We've been set on a Crescent lake resort so I haven't really even looked into the Atrium CL.

I'll reply here since your post is wedged in between my photo posts so it's hopefully more visible to others. :-)

(Personally, I would want more space, but that's just me)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter