Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I’m looking to book one of the private boat fireworks excursions and “cabana” thing at typhoon lagoon, but the day my 60 window opens I will be out of the country, different time zone and preparing for my flight home…I am never going to have time (or remember) to call and wait on hold. So, my question, will signature services do it for me? If I call and give them all my information, credit card, etc?

I’m looking to book one of the private boat fireworks excursions and “cabana” thing at typhoon lagoon, but the day my 60 window opens I will be out of the country, different time zone and preparing for my flight home…I am never going to have time (or remember) to call and wait on hold. So, my question, will signature services do it for me? If I call and give them all my information, credit card, etc?

I have a CL stay coming up in September. Last Friday I got a message from DSS, encouraging me to call them at the 60 day mark for help with “room requests, dining reservations & things like that you need our help with”. Another poster had the same type of call. They hadn’t been making since reservations since the reopening. But sounds like they will now. Definitely worth a call to ask.

What are the balcony differences for BWI deluxe rooms. I know they are on floors 3and 4.
The 3rd floor balconies are a touch bigger..maybe a foot? Either way, either floor, they are really nice rooms. Great space. Yes, they need to be refreshed but to sit on the balcony and watch the boardwalk action is so relaxing.

My pix won’t post, I’m not home , I’ll try tomorrow . Sorry!

*Ok 1st picture is the 3rd floor. I only have pix of us on my 4th floor but took one from outside. The 3 stand alone balconies above the bakery are the 4th floor ones close to lounge. Rooms ending in 25,27,29.

Attachments

• 1637D794-68F0-418A-98E7-087CEA850031.png
    1637D794-68F0-418A-98E7-087CEA850031.png
    616.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 4C18D5E4-181D-47B8-9D17-63097DF37A4C.png
    4C18D5E4-181D-47B8-9D17-63097DF37A4C.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I am doing my first split stay in February! Cast rates are finally out for 2023 and Jim and I are going down with my son and his family for my granddaughter’s cheer competition. He needs 2 rooms at the Beach Club, so we are there the 8-13, then Jim and I will move to the BWI for our Anniversary trip the 13-19. It is our longest trip also! We figured, why go home and come back a couple days later. With air fares the way they are we may as well stay. My cast discount more than makes up for it!

So now I have September 5-11, BWI, club level; December 6-13 BWI club celebrating my 70th birthday and then split stay in February! I am very excited.

A 1BR suite popped open for my dates - it’s Sugarloaf and I am completely unfamiliar!!! Did I read that the CL for Sugarloaf is closed and you need to use the one in the main bldg? (RPC??) any pics or info of these suites? TIA!

Polynesian CL vs. GF RPC CL in February? GF rooms seem a little tired, but boy do I love GF and have seen some lukewarm reviews of Poly CL lately. On the other hand Poly is newly renovated. Do we think there will be construction at GF then? Anyone had a good experience at Poly CL? I know both are good choices, but which would you choose?

I had a missed call from 407 today so guessing it was dss for the coronado stay. I had to take my younger son to golf today so had him in the car with me 40 minutes. He had to talk disney🤣 He doesn't want coronado cl, he told me location location location. Silly kid. He also nixed WL regular room and club. 🤷‍♀️ he added CR to the mix. His preference is CR for the monorail or BWI (or any epcot area resort). It's also 80 and humid today and I just walked under 2 miles and am sweating! Makes me realize I need that mid afternoon siesta from the August heat. So now I'm thinking things through again.

I wish I had a nickel for all of the changing we have done. Normally, it's just me being indecisive. This time, along with my resort commitment issues.. we have 2 trips planned with our grown children so tyring to accomodate everyone's wants along with mine, & the AP discounts that were released after we had narrowed down resorts caused for some changes. I finally decided to not do a split stay for September 3-11. So I lost my CL stay for that trip.

Fast forward to October trip & DD's 26 & 21 wanted to stay at AoA. I have struggled with that. I finally convinced DD 21 that she could have free mimosas with a CL stay. I couldn't get my first choice but we are going w/ GDT CL! Yay!

A 1BR suite popped open for my dates - it’s Sugarloaf and I am completely unfamiliar!!! Did I read that the CL for Sugarloaf is closed and you need to use the one in the main bldg? (RPC??) any pics or info of these suites? TIA!

That is correct, the suites in the outer buildings (including the SL 1BR) utilize the main building lounge (Royal Palm Club) for their CL access. Who knows of course, but presumably Disney does not plan on bringing back SL as a CL building, which may make sense given the removal of Big Pine Key’s 202 hotel side rooms and SL wasn’t exactly all that popular to begin with and was often well discounted.

He had to talk disney🤣 He doesn't want coronado cl, he told me location location location. Silly kid. He also nixed WL regular room and club. 🤷‍♀️ he added CR to the mix. His preference is CR for the monorail or BWI (or any epcot area resort).
My sons all prefer BWI overall. Location! They like YC as well but still prefer BWI, CL or not. I have booked AKL, WL, and Coronado CL and they all got nixed. For a monorail resort they prefer Poly for theming, but overall they like the convenience of an Epcot resort, especially for WS.

Y’all ask your offspring their opinion?

I pay, I pick. 😎

(I’m mostly just kidding, fortunately we all agree on resort choices, usually)
I do when I can't decide lol. When I have a clear vision I can usually get them excited for my pick so I just trick them. Lately, I've just been all over the place with what I want. I even get their input on adrs. We all agree on that minus my son's obsession with CM. I think thays all nostalgia though. The first time we went we were with my parents and my Mom is no longer with us 😢 every trip my kids bring up that trip with her. My husband doesn't care as long as he golfs🤣 he would tell me to pick the cheapest 🤣 I know we have plans for world showcase at night, my kids are happy about the food. We do have the Halloween party and want the extra hours at MK one night (epcot too). So they are both convenient for different reasons. I do like sitting on the boardwalk with a drink.

I wish I had a nickel for all of the changing we have done. Normally, it's just me being indecisive. This time, along with my resort commitment issues.. we have 2 trips planned with our grown children so tyring to accomodate everyone's wants along with mine, & the AP discounts that were released after we had narrowed down resorts caused for some changes. I finally decided to not do a split stay for September 3-11. So I lost my CL stay for that trip.

Fast forward to October trip & DD's 26 & 21 wanted to stay at AoA. I have struggled with that. I finally convinced DD 21 that she could have free mimosas with a CL stay. I couldn't get my first choice but we are going w/ GDT CL! Yay!
Free mimosas ? Yes please !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter