Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

So even though our stay starting TOMORROW is Sugarloaf, I just found out my husband upgraded us to RPC TPV for our last night! WOOOOOO!!!!:love::love::love:

Awesome!! I can meet you at either! Let me know when you’ll be around!!! Just to note, we just stopped in SL and they have the same offerings here as RPC, lounge is just a lot smaller.

Well I was in Va for holiday and stayed at the ritz . Of course I did cl!

Like disney magic the decorations on the fireplace showed up Friday morning . Perfect with my mimosa.

View attachment 285480

Love it!!!!!! Here’s another for ya! Grabbed a beer in SL! Hope we can all have a drink together when you guys get here!

730399C6-22B5-4C0A-85A5-DCE979113A0A.jpeg

Apologies for all of my BWI questions....I’m having a bad case of resort changer-itis for an upcoming long weekend trip. I never second guess myself on the MK resorts but I’m out of my comfort zone when it comes to the Epcot resorts!

So I’ve pretty much decided (I think) on BWI CL - Standard Room. I’d prefer a better view type, but nothing is available for my dates. Anyone have any pros/cons they’d like to share regarding that room type? Location relative to the lounge? Anything else I should keep in mind?

For context, this is a three night trip over the Princess Half weekend in late Feb. Adults only.

Alternative options among the other Epcot area resorts currently include BC CL Standard View and YC CL Lagoon/Pool View, just FYI.

Thank you in advance!

I think the standard views at BWI are all great...no parking lots to be had! We like to request the village green. These rooms are outside of the door but we actually prefer that. And you have a side view of the lake because they face the courtyard between the Inn and those evil people over on the DVC side:rotfl::darth: (that one is for you @mrsap ).

I say definitely keep BWI, I think you'll really like it.

I think the standard views at BWI are all great...no parking lots to be had! We like to request the village green. These rooms are outside of the door but we actually prefer that. And you have a side view of the lake because they face the courtyard between the Inn and those evil people over on the DVC side:rotfl::darth: (that one is for you @mrsap ).

Geez, is the statute of limitations not up on that one yet? :chewy::chewy::chewy:

But in all seriousness, thanks for the reply! The whole inside the door/outside the door thing has always been tough for me to visualize, or even understand. Appreciate the detail!

Geez, is the statute of limitations not up on that one yet? :chewy::chewy::chewy:l!

NEVER :darth::darth:

DC20650C-7AC8-4F29-917D-301EBCD72DB0.jpeg

LOL love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll never let him live that down!!!!!

@GADisneyDad14 I don't understand why people complain about being "outside" the door in all honesty. You HAVE to come in and go out that way anyways, so it's really more convenient for us. Our first stay we were inside the door but way past the lounge at the end of the hall and we didn't care for that. You could also request close to lounge and most of those rooms will face the quite pool/gardens and have a side view of illuminations. So it's really hard to go wrong. For an adults only trip, I think BWI is the perfect CL! I have a bunch of pics from our trip that I never posted but I can send them to you if you want to PM me your email address. I can't figure out how to make them smaller!!!

Last edited:
LOL!!!!!!! I had 2 mimosas, followed shortly after by a pina colata concoction!!!! I’m a light weight!! Let’s just say my friend and I were in tears, waiving to the crowd below.... yeah, had to cut myself off. By the way - chicken nuggets here are fabulous!!!!!!! LOL :rotfl::rotfl::darth:

I was hoping to meet up with some Dis friends but I guess no one has been around! :cool:

Oh gosh sorry we haven't crossed! My girls are 14 now so we let them choose how to spend downtime so I never know what we're doing. Right now leaving AK and taking bus to MK to shop for pandora charms!

Oh gosh sorry we haven't crossed! My girls are 14 now so we let them choose how to spend downtime so I never know what we're doing. Right now leaving AK and taking bus to MK to shop for pandora charms!

Totally understand! Will be at RPC later, let me know if you’ll be there!!

I am down to single digits for my BWI CL stay! I too, don’t mind being outside the door! Frankly, I don’t care where I am , as long as I am there! So very excited to be going back to see all my BW family and celebrate my 65th birthday. Looking forward to seeing the holiday decorations and walking through Epcot. I will try to post pictures when I can

I am down to single digits for my BWI CL stay! I too, don’t mind being outside the door! Frankly, I don’t care where I am , as long as I am there! So very excited to be going back to see all my BW family and celebrate my 65th birthday. Looking forward to seeing the holiday decorations and walking through Epcot. I will try to post pictures when I can

I’m so excited for you! What a perfect place to celebrate a birthday. I’m looking forward to your posts and the details about the evening food offerings. Say hello to Lorenzo, Anita, Jackie, Linda, Pete, and Howie. We cannot wait to see them May 18-27 2018.
party:

I’m so excited for you! What a perfect place to celebrate a birthday. I’m looking forward to your posts and the details about the evening food offerings. Say hello to Lorenzo, Anita, Jackie, Linda, Pete, and Howie. We cannot wait to see them May 18-27 2018.
party:
I certainly will!

@NicoleLarson, @KerryCM, @trishadono, @gwynne, @TheFloatingBear - THANK YOU for the comments and perspective on BWI CL, it is very much appreciated and helps a ton. I’ve said before I need to break my MK resort habit in 2018... so I’m glad to have something different finally on the books! I think it’s a good choice given our circumstances.

Thanks again everyone. :disrocks:

Apologies for all of my BWI questions....I’m having a bad case of resort changer-itis for an upcoming long weekend trip. I never second guess myself on the MK resorts but I’m out of my comfort zone when it comes to the Epcot resorts!

So I’ve pretty much decided (I think) on BWI CL - Standard Room. I’d prefer a better view type, but nothing is available for my dates. Anyone have any pros/cons they’d like to share regarding that room type? Location relative to the lounge? Anything else I should keep in mind?

For context, this is a three night trip over the Princess Half weekend in late Feb. Adults only.

Alternative options among the other Epcot area resorts currently include BC CL Standard View and YC CL Lagoon/Pool View, just FYI.

Thank you in advance!
I know I am in the minority here but I would take YC lagoon view over BWI any day, except for maybe a deluxe CL room. It's not that I dislike the BWI and would stay there if the YC wasn't available. As far as the view...how much time do you spend sitting on the balcony and or looking at the view? I don't usually pay for view, only book a view when that is all that is available because we don't spend much time sitting on the balcony. I have never had a bad view at the BWI. Had some not so good but not horrible views at the YC though...no dumpsters, but some of the standard views are of roof tops. Getting to the lounge is easier at the YC unless you are lucky and get a room close to the BWI lounge. I know not much help. :rotfl2:

We have stayed three times club level at BWI and cannot get enough. The only rooms that would have a longer walk to the lounge would be the five deluxe rooms on the 3rd floor, but they do have a stairwell that will shorten the trek) and the cottage garden rooms. We have had a boardwalk view twice and the standard view overlooking the quiet pool and gardens. We found the garden view very quiet and relaxing after being at the parks all day. In fact that is the category we have booked in May. Whatever you choose enjoy and have a great time. The location of the the Epcot resorts to us cannot be beat, with the ability to walk to two parks and the international gateway.

We are at YC CL. We checked in yesterday. So far, we are having a wonderful time! When we arrived, we learned that our assigned room had to be taken out of service so we were upgraded to lagoon view from standard. Yeah! CMs have been very friendly and helpful when needed but not intrusive. Last night during evening apps, what appeared to be the chef came around passing a beef crostini with onion jam; it was good! Other CMs were coming around to the tables asking if anyone needed drink refills and carrying the wine bottles for top offs. We’ve also used the Minnie Van; loved that! We are here until Wednesday and couldn’t be happier.

Thanks for checking in. Glad you're having a nice stay :).

Just booked our trip for next summer. Doing a split stay for the first time.

First half BWI(non CL) and second Poly CL. Looking forward to the Poly CL again as we had such a relaxing enjoyable time last summer.:cloud9::P:drinking1

What a great split, best of both worlds! Enjoy the planning :wizard:.

@mrsap , I’m heading your way tomorrow!!!!

Have a great time! :goodvibes

Here’s another for ya! 9:00 am - off to a good start!!!!

View attachment 285442

What a great pic :wizard:.

So even though our stay starting TOMORROW is Sugarloaf, I just found out my husband upgraded us to RPC TPV for our last night! WOOOOOO!!!!:love::love::love:

What a great surprise! RPC is amazing, enjoy :cloud9:.

Thanks for all the great BWI CL info. We have a Boardwalk view room booked and so very excited. Have stayed at BWI and BWV several times but never CL. Looking forward to seeing all the Christmas decorations too!

Hope you have a great trip and enjoy CL :).

Ill be there 12/1-3.

Its turning into quite the party party:

Awesome!! I can meet you at either! Let me know when you’ll be around!!! Just to note, we just stopped in SL and they have the same offerings here as RPC, lounge is just a lot smaller.

Love it!!!!!! Here’s another for ya! Grabbed a beer in SL! Hope we can all have a drink together when you guys get here!

View attachment 285483

Everyone enjoy your mimosas at WDW....! We will be on Kauai so I will toast you from there !pixiedust:

Just wondering if anyone has had a positive experience with AKL CL recently? I can't say I've read the entire thread, but did read the last 20 or so pages, and it sounds like things haven't been good there recently. DH and I booked a BB offer for September 2018 for our 20th Anniversary, and now I'm wondering if we made a mistake. We originally chose the Poly, but the room availability was scarce and the price was out of our budget. We love the look of AKL, but reading a lot of the negative feedback has me a little nervous.

However, I've loved reading about experiences with YC CL, as we have a stay booked there with our family for June 2018. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter