Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have been reading through many pages of this thread, but if someone has a recent review of GF RPC handy, I’d appreciate a link over to that! I’d love to know what has been on the menu lately. Considering one night here.

Thanks!

Calling @trishadono, @Dispro1, @Eastern, and probably many others I’m missing. @CogsworthTN has been recently too.

Last edited:
We are booked for our first trip without the kids at the Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf 9/1-9/15. It will be our first time staying there and so looking forward to it!

Nice. SL is getting some sort of soft good refurb and other maintenance this summer (sorry if you already know that). You’ll likely be among the first to see whatever they are up to.

Have fun!

I have been reading through many pages of this thread, but if someone has a recent review of GF RPC handy, I’d appreciate a link over to that! I’d love to know what has been on the menu lately. Considering one night here.

Thanks!
I have a TON of pix here : Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Scroll down to see all of them.

I find most have a similar breakfast. The midday is where gf rocks. Soup, cold meats, veggies, cookies n sweets, chips dips n more! Then at 2:30 they add scones and a few more items to go with tea or champagne. .

Evening is really appetizers, 2 hot plus lots of little plates to choose from. On occasion a chef but don't expect it be glad if you catch it.

Any specific q's let me know.

Funny - I had just found your pics on that thread a minute ago! Thank you for sharing.

Do they have meats and soup out every day in the afternoon? How about at the breakfast offering — any meats there?
They are altering corn chowder and tomato bisque each day.

I think I posted pix of breakfast in sugar loaf in January, let me go look.(same food)

They are altering corn chowder and tomato bisque each day.

I think I posted pix of breakfast in sugar loaf in January, let me go look.(same food)
Yum, I love both of those. That’s awesome. We are not heavy meal eaters so with those added items midday, it sounds like we could get by eating only CL food on these two days.

Yum, I love both of those. That’s awesome. We are not heavy meal eaters so with those added items midday, it sounds like we could get by eating only CL food on these two days.
Well I can't find them but they have lots of breads/bagels/croissants, fruit, yogurt, meats , cheese, egg frittata , some times a hardboled egg, oatmeal and often Mickey waffles too!

I love making a breakfast sandwich with the croissant ham n cheddar. Also the pecan sticky buns are a personal favorite.:flower1:

Thanks!

We stayed last month for seven days and GF RPC did not repeat a meal for the evening. I have never been more impressed with club level offerings as I was with the RPC. I will try to recall some of the food selections we experienced during our stay. I will not be able to remember all of the amazing food...sorry:guilty:

*Refrigerator is stocked with drinks all day. You can request wine, beer, or champagne as well. Great selection of wines and beer.

Breakfast: Egg frittatas, deviled eggs, sticky buns, muffins, oatmeal, assortment of cereals, selections of cut fruit, juices, smoked sliced turkey breast, sliced ham, prosciutto, cheese selections, croissants, bagels, assortments of breads, jams, butter, cream cheese, coffee, and teas **Also had Mickey waffles prepared by a chef two of our mornings

Lunch: alternating soups of tomato bisque and corn chowder, meat and cheese for sandwiches, assortment of bread, crudite', spinach artichoke dip, tomato basil dip, hummus, coconut macaroons, rice krispie treats, cookies,

Afternoon tea: Scones, jam tarts, banana bread, red velvet cake, Devonshire cream, homemade butter balls, cream cheese, strawberry jam, apricot spread, teas, lemonade, tropical juice (POG juice) **champagne is amazing with scones :D

Evening: crab cakes, stuffed mushrooms, meatballs with marinara, sausage w/peppers, mojo pork w/ polenta, beef skewers, glazed salmon, pork belly, tuna, chicken penne pasta, Greek meatballs??, avocado hummus with pita chips, cold soups (these alternated: stawberry, red pepper, vichyssoise, crab chowder, gazpacho) salads, pasta salad, broccoli slaw, chicken tenders, mac and cheese, chilled grilled vegetables, cheeses, fruit, crackers, and breads

Desserts: The assortment changed nightly but trust me on this don't miss it.

Trust me just go and experience GF RPC. :flower1:

Okay... I think I'm done making resort changes.

We've got AKL CL for 3 nights, followed by GF RPC (king room) for one night. Any tips are welcome, especially for room request!

In case anyone cares...
- We arrive on a Friday morning and will check in to AKL and relax, then do an evening closing out AK (open until 10:30pm)
- Saturday is another day enjoying the resort, followed by closing out MK DAH at 1am (wondering what time we'll be allowed in with these tix)
- Sunday will be DHS (not the whole day); I could only get Slinky Dog FP for around 12pm which kind of ruins my "parks in the evenings only" plan
- Monday, check out of AKL and check in to GF; enjoy the resort until our second MK DAH which goes to 1am
- Tuesday, no parks: all about taking it easy at the RPC lounge and the pool until DME around 7pm

Edited to add: Is this the current email to make room requests for any CL stay? disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

Last edited:

We've got AKL CL for 3 nights, followed by GF RPC (king room) for one night. Any tips are welcome, especially for room request!

In case anyone cares...
- We arrive on a Friday morning and will check in to AKL and relax, then do an evening closing out AK (open until 10:30pm)
- Saturday is another day enjoying the resort, followed by closing out MK DAH at 1am (wondering what time we'll be allowed in with these tix)
- Sunday will be DHS (not the whole day); I could only get Slinky Dog FP for around 12pm which kind of ruins my "parks in the evenings only" plan
- Monday, check out of AKL and check in to GF; enjoy the resort until our second MK DAH which goes to 1am
- Tuesday, no parks: all about taking it easy at the RPC lounge and the pool until DME around 7pm

Edited to add: Is this the current email to make room requests for any CL stay? disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com
Yes, your address for DSS is correct. Just in case you need it, here's their phone: 407-939-7777.

I think you have planned a lovely split stay! Enjoy!! :beach:

We stayed last month for seven days and GF RPC did not repeat a meal for the evening. I have never been more impressed with club level offerings as I was with the RPC. I will try to recall some of the food selections we experienced during our stay. I will not be able to remember all of the amazing food...sorry:guilty:

*Refrigerator is stocked with drinks all day. You can request wine, beer, or champagne as well. Great selection of wines and beer.

Breakfast: Egg frittatas, deviled eggs, sticky buns, muffins, oatmeal, assortment of cereals, selections of cut fruit, juices, smoked sliced turkey breast, sliced ham, prosciutto, cheese selections, croissants, bagels, assortments of breads, jams, butter, cream cheese, coffee, and teas **Also had Mickey waffles prepared by a chef two of our mornings

Lunch: alternating soups of tomato bisque and corn chowder, meat and cheese for sandwiches, assortment of bread, crudite', spinach artichoke dip, tomato basil dip, hummus, coconut macaroons, rice krispie treats, cookies,

Afternoon tea: Scones, jam tarts, banana bread, red velvet cake, Devonshire cream, homemade butter balls, cream cheese, strawberry jam, apricot spread, teas, lemonade, tropical juice (POG juice) **champagne is amazing with scones :D

Evening: crab cakes, stuffed mushrooms, meatballs with marinara, sausage w/peppers, mojo pork w/ polenta, beef skewers, glazed salmon, pork belly, tuna, chicken penne pasta, Greek meatballs??, avocado hummus with pita chips, cold soups (these alternated: stawberry, red pepper, vichyssoise, crab chowder, gazpacho) salads, pasta salad, broccoli slaw, chicken tenders, mac and cheese, chilled grilled vegetables, cheeses, fruit, crackers, and breads

Thank you so much for posting. Sounds amazing!! We will be there in Nov, can't wait! :daisy:

Oh how could I forget the coconut macaroons?

Great memory:thumbsup2, I forget 1/2 of it :rolleyes:

Oh how could I forget the coconut macaroons?

Great memory, I forget 1/2 of it :rolleyes:

I cannot count how many of those I ate.:rolleyes1 My they were so good. I wish we had taken notes on the food offerings. I know I left out many great dishes. We were so mesmerized by the place; we just enjoyed the food, champagne, and the music. We have gone to Disney the past four years, but our stay at GF was a dream come true.

I am already wanting to go back. Trying to talk DH in booking RPC for next October, but he is leaning towards BWI cause of it being walking distance to two parks and the Food and Wine Festival.

“A dream is a wish the heart makes”. For me, my Disney dream is going back to RPC, but I would gladly book SL. Thank you trishadono for your great reports.

I cannot count how many of those I ate.:rolleyes1 My they were so good. I wish we had taken notes on the food offerings. I know I left out many great dishes. We were so mesmerized by the place; we just enjoyed the food, champagne, and the music. We have gone to Disney the past four years, but our stay at GF was a dream come true.

I am already wanting to go back. Trying to talk DH in booking RPC for next October, but he is leaning towards BWI cause of it being walking distance to two parks and the Food and Wine Festival.

“A dream is a wish the heart makes”. For me, my Disney dream is going back to RPC, but I would gladly book SL. Thank you trishadono for your great reports.
Glad to help!

In case anyone cares...

Nice. Love all the down time you built in to enjoy the resorts. Plus the late park nights. Cooler and hopefully less crowded. Perfecto.

Last edited:
Booked a trip at the YC the week before Christmas. Reached out via e-mail to SS to see if the Extra FP/Reserved Viewing Area program would still be in effect for club level guests. I received an e-mail back within 15 minutes with an invitation to call them or arrange a time they could call me. I decided to call and spoke to a very pleasant gal named Jessica who told me that the program has been a success and that as of now it is still expected to be in place then.....

Can someone comment on Boardwalk CL? Last time I was there 6 years ago the offerings were not great. Please advise. Thank you

Just got back last night from 5 days at BWI CL (had to do a last minute reschedule from our May dates). I absolutely LOVED it!!! Everything about it was great, from the food to the CMs to the atmosphere. Breakfast consisted of danishes, croissants, mini muffins, different types of bread (blueberry, apple, etc, that was changed daily), toast, bagels, fruit, oatmeal, and a variety of cheeses. Mid-day snacks consisted of homemade chips, veggies/dip, mini sandwiches, chocolate chip and sugar cookies, candy (caramel creams, gummies, tootsie rolls, suckers), and trail mix. Apps were somewhat different daily that consisted of Ahi tuna, quinoa salad, roasted potatoes, shrimp cocktail, bread with spinach/artichoke dip, grouper & some sort of steak that the chef made Friday night, both of which were excellent. Desserts were tarts, cookies, mini cheesecakes, and oreos with some type of mousse on top. Beer choices were Yuengling, Sam Adams Summer Ale, and Bud Lite (there was a 4th choice but can't remember what it was). The CL CMs could not have been more pleasant! Brittany, Joe, Chris, Lorenzo, Howie, JJ, Linda, & Pete were all amazing....very friendly, nice, and personable. Love how they interact with guests and make you feel right at home. Never seemed bothered or put out....always said hello, good morning, good evening, etc with a big smile. There are a few other CLs I have been wanting to try (and two I want to return to), but in all honesty, it will be hard not to book BWI CL over and over again!

Just got back last night from 5 days at BWI CL (had to do a last minute reschedule from our May dates). I absolutely LOVED it!!! Everything about it was great, from the food to the CMs to the atmosphere. Breakfast consisted of danishes, croissants, mini muffins, different types of bread (blueberry, apple, etc, that was changed daily), toast, bagels, fruit, oatmeal, and a variety of cheeses. Mid-day snacks consisted of homemade chips, veggies/dip, mini sandwiches, chocolate chip and sugar cookies, candy (caramel creams, gummies, tootsie rolls, suckers), and trail mix. Apps were somewhat different daily that consisted of Ahi tuna, quinoa salad, roasted potatoes, shrimp cocktail, bread with spinach/artichoke dip, grouper & some sort of steak that the chef made Friday night, both of which were excellent. Desserts were tarts, cookies, mini cheesecakes, and oreos with some type of mousse on top. Beer choices were Yuengling, Sam Adams Summer Ale, and Bud Lite (there was a 4th choice but can't remember what it was). The CL CMs could not have been more pleasant! Brittany, Joe, Chris, Lorenzo, Howie, JJ, Linda, & Pete were all amazing....very friendly, nice, and personable. Love how they interact with guests and make you feel right at home. Never seemed bothered or put out....always said hello, good morning, good evening, etc with a big smile. There are a few other CLs I have been wanting to try (and two I want to return to), but in all honesty, it will be hard not to book BWI CL over and over again!

I agree 100% the CM's are what make the BWI Club level amazing. They are the main reason we have stayed there for four straight years. Glad you had a great time and got to experience our "home" resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter