Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just thinking this morning how nice it is to see CSR opening as expected (other than a 2 day delay) with what seems to be consistent amenities along the lines of what is open at other resorts. Or at least enough to still provide a half-way decent resort experience (my opinion, others may disagree). Plus it seems that AoA will in fact reopen on 11/1 as expected given they’ve posted what will be open.

Other than Disney backtracking on reopening BC, BWI, adjusting AoA, and to some extent Poly (although I’d argue that was the best call given the pending work there) - which at this point feels like ancient history - things with the resort reopenings have been steadily clipping along with few changes. To me, that is a very good thing - good for guests, good for the resort’s employees, and good for WDW.

Hi, we are a family of four adults coming over from UK next year and we have booked for CBR but a really good offer has come up for CSR 1x King bed 1x queen sleeper sofa CL. My dilemma is would 2 adults be able to sleep comfortably on the sofa bed for 14 nights. We are 5'10-6'3 of average weight. Your feedback would be really helpful.

Hi, we are a family of four adults coming over from UK next year and we have booked for CBR but a really good offer has come up for CSR 1x King bed 1x queen sleeper sofa CL. My dilemma is would 2 adults be able to sleep comfortably on the sofa bed for 14 nights. We are 5'10-6'3 of average weight. Your feedback would be really helpful.

Probably not....and def not for 14 days. Our son who is 22 and 6'2 hates sleeping on the sleeper sofas at Disney. The pull down beds are fine for him, but not the sleeper sofa.

Three Bridges is a nice outdoor venue in the middle of the lake. If conventions were going on, reservations would be needed. Since no conventions will be held for a while, walk up is just fine. Get a drink at the bar, which is huge, and enjoy! Our convention, this past December, took up 1/2 of the restaurant for a private function. Long wait time for sure if that happens during your stay, which probably won't be for a while..... (hopefully by 12/2021, our next scheduled convention at CSR)

Do realize while Disney is selling CL Suites those rooms don’t include any CL services.

(Personally I would go batty having to share a shower with 4 adults for two weeks. Much rather get two rooms at a cheaper resort.)

Last edited:
I noticed on the MDE app this morning for Coronado Springs that it does not show “Private Dining “ as temporarily closed like it does for the Contemporary Resort and Bay Lake Towers on the MDE app. Man, that would be awesome if they start opening back up the room service option. Especially since the food court is not opening.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE room service breakfast on vacation. Which in reality, it can be contactless delivery, all they have to do is knock on your door and you can get it. Nothing to sign. Gratuity can already be included.

I noticed on the MDE app this morning for Coronado Springs that it does not show “Private Dining “ as temporarily closed like it does for the Contemporary Resort and Bay Lake Towers on the MDE app. Man, that would be awesome if they start opening back up the room service option. Especially since the food court is not opening.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE room service breakfast on vacation. Which in reality, it can be contactless delivery, all they have to do is knock on your door and you can get it. Nothing to sign. Gratuity can already be included.

I'd caution that the app has been a little inconsistent with how private dining shows up among the resorts. While it doesn't say "closed" like some of the resorts, the actual notes still say it's unavailable. BW has displayed the same for awhile now, just as another example - but private dining there remains closed.

I'd really like to see the private dining hours show up in the app like they do for YC/BC and GF (the resorts that are currently offering in-room dining) to support it's actually happening.

That being said, offering in-room dining at CSR (like they did at the two other NBA resorts) upon reopening would fit the pattern. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

I'd caution that the app has been a little inconsistent with how private dining shows up among the resorts. While it doesn't say "closed" like some of the resorts, the actual notes still say it's unavailable. BW has displayed the same for awhile now, just as another example - but private dining there remains closed.

I'd really like to see the private dining hours show up in the app like they do for YC/BC and GF (the resorts that are currently offering in-room dining) to support it's actually happening.

That being said, offering in-room dining at CSR (like they did at the two other NBA resorts) upon reopening would fit the pattern. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

fingers crossed. 👍

I guess this is obvious, but it really is interesting to compare evening resort options at the moment if you stop to think about it.

I was at GF last weekend and these were the evening lounge/beverage options...
Beaches Pool Bar - 8pm (although the wonderful bartenders 'drug their feet' in actually closing when we were there)
Courtyard Pool Bar - 7pm
Enchanted Rose - 11pm
Narcoossees - 9:30pm

But at CSR...
Siestas - 10pm
Rix - 11pm
Dahlia Lounge - 12am
Three Bridges - 12am

Obviously not everyone is interested in evening nightlife around the resorts and places like GF offer the ability to hop to other monorail resorts to expand options, but hard not to like the evening amenities/options at CSR relative to other resorts!

I guess this is obvious, but it really is interesting to compare evening resort options at the moment if you stop to think about it.

I was at GF last weekend and these were the evening lounge/beverage options...
Beaches Pool Bar - 8pm (although the wonderful bartenders 'drug their feet' in actually closing when we were there)
Courtyard Pool Bar - 7pm
Enchanted Rose - 11pm
Narcoossees - 9:30pm

But at CSR...
Siestas - 10pm
Rix - 11pm
Dahlia Lounge - 12am
Three Bridges - 12am

Obviously not everyone is interested in evening nightlife around the resorts and places like GF offer the ability to hop to other monorail resorts to expand options, but hard not to like the evening amenities options at CSR relative to other resorts!

Apparently we like to drink at CSR! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter