• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Cassitas has 5 buildings ....buildings 1-3 are preferred and buildings 4-5 are standard rooms.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall 1-3 being closer to El Centro (food court+convention center) while 4-5 were closer to the first bus stop, laundry, and the dig site swimming area, but otherwise there was no difference.

Aren’t the casitas only the preferred rooms or do they have non preferred as well? The difference between the preferred and not was over $900 for my trip.
Casitas 5 is definitely standard, because that’s what I booked

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I recall 1-3 being closer to El Centro (food court+convention center) while 4-5 were closer to the first bus stop, laundry, and the dig site swimming area, but otherwise there was no difference.
This is mostly correct. However the buildings closest to the El Centro/conference center also have some “executive” suites and a few additional room options.

How long will bell services hold groceries? My order was delivered today to CSR but my flight was canceled and now I can’t get there until Sunday.

We are back from our trip. We were there 11/3-11/12 and were in Ranchos room 6212. At first I was upset to be in Ranchos but it worked out to be great. We were a 2-3 minute walk to the bus stop and the pool. We were stop 2 when we were picked up and stop 2 when we were dropped off. The busses ran efficiently. We never waited long for a bus and never had to stand. A few times coming back from MK we were on a charter bus which was great since everyone gets a seat. The staff was friendly.

The resort is gorgeous. We didn't go up to the tower or the shopping area much and we really rarely do when staying at Disney so it wasn't the distance part. With the bridges connecting the resort it wasn't a far walk at all. I believe we went twice to shop and only ate at El Mercado once but the area is really pretty. We ate at Three Bridges once and the vibe is great.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again although I would like to try the tower. Although I think having that bus stop sucks since it's the last one and people had to stand often when getting picked up there. It is a really great adult resort. Lots of convention people and we saw one wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter