Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

I have asked this elsewhere, but can someone check AP rates for me for Nov. 9-13 at either the CR, WL DVC or Poly DVC? My AP has not yet been activated due to Covid and cancelled trips (4, in fact) and I can't seem to access the ability to check rates.
I could check rates last year even before I had activated the AP and don't know why I can't this year.
Thanks in advance.

Sure, I’m happy to help:

Cheapest at CR...

0BAEF937-C31E-4A88-B9EA-FF736A5FFE51.png

Poly:

10170E54-8F89-43FE-AB49-F4C2685C4F12.png

Boulder Ridge
76282A3A-B89E-4092-84A0-D54BDFB3F1F3.png

No availability at CCV.

Thank you so much. If you could look again for me, is there much price difference in the WL cabins, or any deluxe in the EPCOT area?
And, thanks so much to you for creating a new GF thread! (altho without the orchestra, the resort has lost some of it's luster to me!)
I’ll pm you .

Thank you so much. If you could look again for me, is there much price difference in the WL cabins, or any deluxe in the EPCOT area?
And, thanks so much to you for creating a new GF thread! (altho without the orchestra, the resort has lost some of it's luster to me!)
I have the rates now.

Finally packing since we're leaving tomorrow...lol...never did this before. I have been hesitant for this trip and now I am looking at the weather... :sad2: :rotfl2:

Guess we're gonna have to just go with the flow, I am really looking forward to just getting away and seeing WDW and the GF. Thanks for the help along the way!:worship:

Finally packing since we're leaving tomorrow...lol...never did this before. I have been hesitant for this trip and now I am looking at the weather... :sad2: :rotfl2:

Guess we're gonna have to just go with the flow, I am really looking forward to just getting away and seeing WDW and the GF. Thanks for the help along the way!:worship:
I have been packed for a week, toiletries and all. I AM READY!!!

It is going to be great! Relax and enjoy!

Have a wonderful trip!! Take lots of pictures for us!!!!

Exactly what I needed to hear...again, thanks so much! All packed and ready to go....I hope, lol. Obviously up to the part when I doubt I have everything... :rotfl2:

Enjoy you trip as well!!:wizard:

Have a wonderful trip!! Take lots of pictures for us!!!!

Would love to, as long as someone teaches me how to do that:rotfl2:I used to know how:rotfl2:

Safe travels to both of you!

Anyone know the gym's hours/policies? It appears to have reopened with restrictions. If anyone knows I'd appreciate it!

Hey guys. On Page 1 I added a section for Room Views. If anyone has recent photos from their stay, can you please share your room view photo, along with your room number? I'll link your post under the appropriate building.

Also - would you like me to add views of the Villas as well?? Or would you just prefer the main hotel? I'd love to get your opinions. Thank you!

Hey guys. On Page 1 I added a section for Room Views. If anyone has recent photos from their stay, can you please share your room view photo, along with your room number? I'll link your post under the appropriate building.

Also - would you like me to add views of the Villas as well?? Or would you just prefer the main hotel? I'd love to get your opinions. Thank you!
I can send you some Theme Park View photos from the Main building. Do you want us to private message them to you?

I can send you some Theme Park View photos from the Main building. Do you want us to private message them to you?

Thank you very much! Actually, i'd appreciate it if you guys can post your room views here, and I will link your posts to the room number on Page 1. Thank you!!

Hi WishesQueen have a wonderful trip.

trisadono you have a wonderful trip also, I tried to multiquote but only one came through. Looking forward to pics.

I should be packing but have cancelled our big anniversary RPC trip for next week. :sad:

mrsap thanks for starting a new thread. It's looking good. :thumbsup2

Hi ahcupcake and grannyminnie :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter