Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are staying in a studio villa this winter and I've heard that a pack n play or small crib will fit in the half bath (with the shower only). Does anyone have a photo of a pack n play/crib in that bathroom? I just want to make sure there will be space enough for me to squeeze in to put my DD down.
Oh there would definitely be space in the bathroom for the pack and play. I told Dh there was room in there for a blow up mattress if somebody really needed it. It's actually the bathroom WITH the toilet and the bathtub. That's the larger bathroom.

I'm having trouble making it through all 421 pages in this post :). We're staying at the Poly Villas (deluxe studio) the week after Thanksgiving. Are there any particular room requests that I should make?

I've stayed in Moorea once and Tokelau twice! I Actually LOVE Tokelau. Our first time there, we got exactly what we requested, Tokelau, Ground Floor, Closest to the Beach. It was perfect! Looking at the Oasis Pool would also be very nice as well. Its close to the beach, GCH and TTC.

About to leave to go to the airport and I woke up congested and no voice. I'm so sad that I woke up sick... not the way I wanted to start our trip.

About to leave to go to the airport and I woke up congested and no voice. I'm so sad that I woke up sick... not the way I wanted to start our trip.

Do not despair..get right on it. Extra water and I mean extra, and get some Emergen-C My son swears by it. I think they have pink lemonade flavor. Just mix in with your water and go. Maybe the warmer air will help too. Staying at the Poly and seeing the castle will make you feel much better too. Keep us posted!

Do not despair..get right on it. Extra water and I mean extra, and get some Emergen-C My son swears by it. I think they have pink lemonade flavor. Just mix in with your water and go. Maybe the warmer air will help too. Staying at the Poly and seeing the castle will make you feel much better too. Keep us posted!

Get a couple of the single serve Simply Orange OJ. Drink one and then after an hour or so drink the other. I swear, that stuff is magic.

I hope you kick it and feel better :):)

New to this site We are staying in a DVC deluxe studio with a lake view. Does anyone have any recommendations of what we would want to request. We defiantly want a lake view. Question are the rooms all on one level? any help would be great! we can pick our options in two days. Thank you in advance

Get a couple of the single serve Simply Orange OJ. Drink one and then after an hour or so drink the other. I swear, that stuff is magic.

I hope you kick it and feel better :):)
Thank you!! Boarding our flight now and my voice is back. Woo!

New to this site We are staying in a DVC deluxe studio with a lake view. Does anyone have any recommendations of what we would want to request. We defiantly want a lake view. Question are the rooms all on one level? any help would be great! we can pick our options in two days. Thank you in advance
Lake View studios are only in Moorea. You want second or third floor. First floor is bungalow view, but you pay for "lake."

Hope you feel better but glad your voice is back! Have a great trip and I am sure all the magic there will help you feel better!

Staying dvc in late april. do any of the dvc longhouses have elevators? my husband will be using a wheelchair. (we do not want an accessible room, though) which floors of which of the 3 dvc buildings have balconies or patios?
TIA over 400 pages is a lt to scan through.. I tried looking on the first fewpages for this info.

Last edited:
I am getting ready to do our online check in requests for our poly stay and am so confused what to request?! We stayed in tokaleu last time before it became DVC and we loved the location....I am not loving any other longhouses and looking for advice...its just myself and my youngest child so I would prefer third floor as first floor makes me nervous by myself....however other then that I am lost what building to request?!? any help....we will be spending most days at MK with only epcot and one DHS day thrown in there. the other 3 days are MK days if that helps.

Update: we have arrived and I'm feeling better! Our check in experience was not good- our cast member had zero personality. We had requested Fiji 3rd floor instead we got Tuvalu 3rd floor. Our room faced the Fiji building with a palm tree in the way. I called front desk to ask if we could please move rooms. The room was so dark I knew I wouldn't like it. We were moved Aerotoa 2nd floor but facing the lagoon. It's humid out I don't see us spending time on the balcony so I'd rather have the view. Over all I'm a little underwhelmed. The grounds are gorgeous but the buildings are dingy and look a little run down and the elevators are TINY. Hopefully after some rest and good I'll feel better but right now for the price I'm a little disappointed. Oh and apologies for the building names if they are misspelled.

Staying dvc in late april. do any of the dvc longhouses have elevators? my husband will be in a wheelchair. (we do not want an accessible room, though) which floors of which of the 3 dvc buildings hav balconies or patios?
TIA over 400 pages is a lt to scan through.. I tried looking on the first fewpages for this info.
All three long houses have elevators. All DVC villas have balconies or patios.

Update: we have arrived and I'm feeling better! Our check in experience was not good- our cast member had zero personality. We had requested Fiji 3rd floor instead we got Tuvalu 3rd floor. Our room faced the Fiji building with a palm tree in the way. I called front desk to ask if we could please move rooms. The room was so dark I knew I wouldn't like it. We were moved Aerotoa 2nd floor but facing the lagoon. It's humid out I don't see us spending time on the balcony so I'd rather have the view. Over all I'm a little underwhelmed. The grounds are gorgeous but the buildings are dingy and look a little run down and the elevators are TINY. Hopefully after some rest and good I'll feel better but right now for the price I'm a little disappointed. Oh and apologies for the building names if they are misspelled.

I wonder if you had the same check in CM we did...he was unenthusiastic but I didn't care. WE were LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter