Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made an 8am reserv at Toppolino's on 7/16 before heading to Hollywood Studios for the day. Just realized the Sky Liner won't be running that early will it? Any word on what time it will start operating? It's not walkable from POP is it? Do I have to Uber? Thanks for any help! Excited but nervous to be heading back to the World.

Made an 8am reserv at Toppolino's on 7/16 before heading to Hollywood Studios for the day. Just realized the Sky Liner won't be running that early will it? Any word on what time it will start operating? It's not walkable from POP is it? Do I have to Uber? Thanks for any help! Excited but nervous to be heading back to the World.
No, it isn’t possible to walk from Pop to the Riviera.

Based on what’s been happening at MK and AK I would anticipate the Skyliner will open around 9:30ish at the earliest (possibly later) as they don’t want crowds to gather at the park entrances. I’ve heard the first monorails arrived at the MK right around park opening yesterday.

I believe some kind of car service is your best option.

Last edited:

No, it isn’t possible to walk from Pop to the Boardwalk.

Based on what’s been happening at MK and AK I would anticipate the Skyliner will open around 9:30ish as they don’t want crowds to gather at the park entrances.

I believe some kind of car service is your best option.

Isn't Toppolino's at Riviera?

I know the Hippy Dippy Pool is open 11-9 right now, but does anyone know what the hours are for the other pools?

We made reservations at pop earlier this year, when they started upgrading people from All Stars it was a little madding for us because we paid the pop rate. Today I called just to see what they had to say about it and they took off $250.00 off our two night trip in October.. that means we paid 100 a night. So it might be worth a call if you have not called yet.

We made reservations at pop earlier this year, when they started upgrading people from All Stars it was a little madding for us because we paid the pop rate. Today I called just to see what they had to say about it and they took off $250.00 off our two night trip in October.. that means we paid 100 a night. So it might be worth a call if you have not called yet.
Wow! We paid rack rate which was $800 total for 4 nights. Then they did the AP discount last second, and that made it $700. What did you say when you called?

We might have to look into that for our trip in Feb.

MusicalAstronaut I asked them if I qualified for any discounts . I then started telling her.."we dont feel like its fair that all the all star hotels are getting free upgrades because they are closed, I paid more to upgrade some" I probably could have pushed for an upgrade instead but I stayed on the discount route.. I am happy with Pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter