Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We decided to reschedule our July 2020 reservations. We rebooked BC prior to our April 2021 cruise on the Fantasy (with a backup of changing it to a split DW stay depending on how things are then).

But we are staying at the WL again May 2021 to celebrate my 35th birthday 🎉.

How do BC and WL compare? Anyone been to both? I’m excited about trying a new resort!
Other than both of them being a deluxe resort, they are complete opposites. Very different dining facilities, very different pools, very different theming.

Other than both of them being a deluxe resort, they are complete opposites. Very different dining facilities, very different pools, very different theming.
My husband loves WL, so I don’t know how I even convinced him for a stay at BC. Did you still like BC?

My husband loves WL, so I don’t know how I even convinced him for a stay at BC. Did you still like BC?
We're DVC members so we have stayed at both many times. We enjoy both of them and will book them at seven months out if we have the points and they are available.

We love them both for different reasons. They are really very different experiences. We love being able to just walk over to Epcot or DHS for that matter when we stay at BC and we love Stormalong Bay. We love WL because it is so beautiful and warm. It's home for us! It's a great way to get out of the hustle and bustle of WDW.

Well I just hope all these new rules and guidelines are gone by Dec. 4... If not I'm gonna cancel.. Just not what I want in a Disney vacation..
Especially not for the amount of money that you pay for it! We are booked at BC for April 2021 and WL for May 2021. Hopefully things are better by then. I won’t take my daughter to Disney if she can’t do the character meets. At 4 that’s what she loves most.

I book dining for our thanksgiving trip at WL tomorrow. Went on Disney Parks to look up menu for one place, site wouldn’t load all the way. Hopefully, it’s up and running in the morning. Can’t wait to be back at the lodge

Just wondering when they usually announce the next year reservations to be made, I may just move everything till next Christmas...

Just wondering when they usually announce the next year reservations to be made, I may just move everything till next Christmas...
Well for the last (4) years it has been the 3rd Tuesday of June. This year it would be June 18 but we don't know yet since they are still making massive changes to the systems at this moment due to the closure.

Also normally it would be 499 days from your Arrival Date for a Room Only (RO) reservation by phone: (407) W-DISNEY aka (407) 939-1936 and 2021 priced packages as described above.

Dave

Well for the last (4) years it has been the 3rd Tuesday of June. This year it would be June 18 but we don't know yet since they are still making massive changes to the systems at this moment due to the closure.

Also normally it would be 499 days from your Arrival Date for a Room Only (RO) reservation by phone: (407) W-DISNEY aka (407) 939-1936 and 2021 priced packages as described above.

Dave
Thanks I thought it was in June...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter