• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought all decorations would be up by the week before Thanksgiving. So they may not have the WL decorated by the 20th when we leave?

The five times I stayed at WL for Thanksgiving week, the tree was just put up the week of Thanksgiving. But from what I understand, it can switch year to year (based on a lottery.)

Debating a studio at CCV for February. However, we were just at Disney for Halloween and had visited WL and saw there was a good bit of construction going on. It was quite noisy that afternoon. I guess I missed there was a refurb going on at all. Is there any projected finish timeline?

Hey gang. During Christmas week we have a large family going and 2 seniors on scooters. On the boat to MK...is there room for 2 scooters or likely need to divide up? Thanks

enhance

....<above> pic taken Sunday [Nov 1] from this room [Room 1163]:

enhance

Last edited:

....if you think that is a great view [it's actually DVC], look at this view, from July 2018:

enhance

enhance

enhance

ohhh mannnnn you're killing meee hahaha

I hope you have such a great time!! If you pass it by or get a chance, can you see if you notice an Activities List/Calendar for the resort?

ohhh mannnnn you're killing meee hahaha

I hope you have such a great time!! If you pass it by or get a chance, can you see if you notice an Activities List/Calendar for the resort?
We will be arriving there on Sunday and I will try to find out for you.

Is the boat running to Wilderness Lodge from MK? Heading down next week and have an ADR at Whispering Canyon. Thanks!

Is the boat running to Wilderness Lodge from MK? Heading down next week and have an ADR at Whispering Canyon. Thanks!

Yes, the WL-MK boat is running.

The only boat route among the MK resorts that has not reopened at this point is the WL-FW-CR boat.

We are currently staying at CSR (we won't be staying here again)
I love WL so when we saw a breakfast ADR pop up for whispering canyon last night we snagged it.
I was hoping the tree would be up but even without the tree, I could have hung out there all day. After breakfast (Amazing Mickey waffles) we walked around the resort and took pictures. I can't wait for this resort to open back up.
20201107_094808.jpg

20201107_092905.jpg

20201107_092156.jpg

20201107_093959.jpg

20201107_083337.jpg

20201107_082913.jpg

20201107_082900.jpg

Attachments

• 20201107_092845.jpg
    20201107_092845.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20201107_093018.jpg
    20201107_093018.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter