Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

The stated check-out time is 11:00 a.m., unless you received approval on a late check-out request. Late check-out can go as late as 1:00 p.m., but is subject to advance authorization from the Front Desk and is not always available.
We usually request a late checkout as our flight home is usually an evening one. We've been lucky about 75% of the time but have also used Bell services to store our luggage and had a last swim/stroll into Epcot when we couldn't get a late checkout. The new showers near the pool made freshening up so easy pre-departure. Definitely a plus for the resort
:thumbsup2

We are less than two weeks away from our BC stay and I'm getting pretty excited! Does anyone have any hot tips on the best way to make a room request? We have a garden view booked and my fantasy room pick would be the 3rd floor SE block that faces Epcot but truthfully we'd be thrilled with anything that has a full balcony, which wasn't one of the options I could select as a room request in MDE. We have kids who go to bed early so we're counting on being able to hang out on the balcony a bit after they go to bed!

We changed our BWV stay to a split stay with BCV and Coranado Tower stay For this June. BC 6-10 to 6-15 and CSR 6-15 to 6-19 if you would add me to Be our Guest.

We normally stay at BWV 1bd room cash, we are getting a BCV by paying cash. For Cash reservations it's a standard view. Any good room requests. I was thinking 1st floor, close to elevator by the pool?

Any other tips for BCV? We will be going to EPCOT quite a bit, so I will look for the secret passageway.

We are less than two weeks away from our BC stay and I'm getting pretty excited! Does anyone have any hot tips on the best way to make a room request? We have a garden view booked and my fantasy room pick would be the 3rd floor SE block that faces Epcot but truthfully we'd be thrilled with anything that has a full balcony, which wasn't one of the options I could select as a room request in MDE. We have kids who go to bed early so we're counting on being able to hang out on the balcony a bit after they go to bed!

1- :welcome:
2- love your screen name!
3- phone your request to CRO. “Full balcony please.” Add “third floor r facing Ep if possible”.
If you don’t get a room with a balcony at checkin ask front desk if there is a room avail to switch to that does. And if you are willing to move the next day

I booked one last week around my 180 day mark and the cast member was awesome and yes I was able to pick a specific number.
Do people have luck renting on the day or do the cabanas book out ahead of time? I know availability on the day not guaranteed but just wondering if there’s any chance?

Do people have luck renting on the day or do the cabanas book out ahead of time? I know availability on the day not guaranteed but just wondering if there’s any chance?

We rented day of last October, because we loved our first pre-booked experience so much. They didn't have any full day rentals, but they had afternoon half day rentals sporadically the week we were there (there were two open the afternoon we booked day of). We asked the CM about this and he said availability was pretty bad through summer, but starting in September there were sporadic openings, usually half days and usually in the afternoons but some half mornings as well.

We booked on 180 days from the UK and had our choice of the 4. I didn't know I could choose and the lady on the phone explained where each one was. Chose No 3! Was a very simple process and the cast member was very helpful

We changed our BWV stay to a split stay with BCV and Coranado Tower stay For this June. BC 6-10 to 6-15 and CSR 6-15 to 6-19 if you would add me to Be our Guest.

We normally stay at BWV 1bd room cash, we are getting a BCV by paying cash. For Cash reservations it's a standard view. Any good room requests. I was thinking 1st floor, close to elevator by the pool?

Any other tips for BCV? We will be going to EPCOT quite a bit, so I will look for the secret passageway.

We've stayed in the Villas 3 times (4th time booked this September). I don't normally make any room requests and have been happy with what we've gotten. At the Villas, the elevators are pretty close to the middle of the building which is also close to the quiet pool and entrance. So - near elevators and near the pool would be requesting the same location.

Our favorite room was actually not near the elevators, but near an exit that took us close to the bus stop :)

Personally, I prefer not to be on the ground floor because instead of a balcony you get a patio. I prefer the balcony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter