Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Sadly, I just got the very polite but essentially “cancel your May reservation or we’ll cancel it for you” email from Disney. Looks like I’m waiting until our backup backup YC reservation in July before we get to hit SAB.

Here‘s hoping things are back in operation by mid-July. Oh, well, at least the website is working well and the cancellations and changes have been pretty easy.

Sadly, I just got the very polite but essentially “cancel your May reservation or we’ll cancel it for you” email from Disney. Looks like I’m waiting until our backup backup YC reservation in July before we get to hit SAB.

Here‘s hoping things are back in operation by mid-July. Oh, well, at least the website is working well and the cancellations and changes have been pretty easy.
When was your May reservation for? We have a end of May (but not booked through Disney)

it was bound to happen, unfortunately. Here’s hoping you get down there soon!

Hello, everyone! We have our first stay at Beach Club booked. We love the resort, and I have always wanted to stay here. We have three children- none in a crib. We booked a studio through Disney, but I'm confused as to what the layout might be. Is it two queens and a pull down, or is it a queen, fold out, and pull down? I've seen both, but I don't know if one is set up for Beach Club Resort and the other for the Beach Club Villas for DVC.

Hello, everyone! We have our first stay at Beach Club booked. We love the resort, and I have always wanted to stay here. We have three children- none in a crib. We booked a studio through Disney, but I'm confused as to what the layout might be. Is it two queens and a pull down, or is it a queen, fold out, and pull down? I've seen both, but I don't know if one is set up for Beach Club Resort and the other for the Beach Club Villas for DVC.
There are only "studios" in the Beach Club Villas, a different building than the Beach Club Resort.
The layout is one queen-size bed, one double-size sleeper sofa, and one pull-down bed. Any other questions, fire away!

There are only "studios" in the Beach Club Villas, a different building than the Beach Club Resort.
The layout is one queen-size bed, one double-size sleeper sofa, and one pull-down bed. Any other questions, fire away!

Maybe it's not a studio then. I used the term studio when I booked as we have rented DVC before. Is there any way to know if we're booked in the DVC section or the Beach Club section? On the resort reservation, it says Woods/Garden view, but I don't see the Beach Club Villas having a view like this.

Thank you so much for answering so quickly. I'm a big planner, but being at a new resort, I feel as though I'm venturing into the unknown (which isn't my comfort zone)!

Sorry about the cancellation. Hope your next trip goes through.

Thanks. The May trip was actually the backup trip in case our April trip got cancelled, which it did. I should have been getting on a plane headed for YC at this exact moment in time. Boo.

The backup backup trip is mid-July, and works out okay since our APs should be expiring around then thanks to the closure extension, and it meant we can book the recovery free dining package and then use the tickets towards the AP renewal. Go me, looking at the bright side, right?

Maybe it's not a studio then. I used the term studio when I booked as we have rented DVC before. Is there any way to know if we're booked in the DVC section or the Beach Club section? On the resort reservation, it says Woods/Garden view, but I don't see the Beach Club Villas having a view like this.

Thank you so much for answering so quickly. I'm a big planner, but being at a new resort, I feel as though I'm venturing into the unknown (which isn't my comfort zone)!

Which does your reservation say...Disney’s Beach Club Resort or Disney’s Beach Club Villas?

The fact that you’ve got a view listed leads me to believe that it’s the Resort, since the Villas don’t have bookable views, which means you’re in a regular resort room. Those rooms have two queens for sure, and usually a daybed for parties of five. If there’s no daybed, they’ll bring you a rollaway cot.

Edit: There are also king bed rooms, but as a party of five they won’t assign you one of those.

Last edited:

Woods or Garden View is a category for the Beach Club Resort and not the Villas. The Villas don't have "view" categories. There are various room configurations and I believe one is two queen beds and a daybed.

Garden or Woods View - Beach Club Resort
View Photos for Garden or Woods View

2 Queen Beds and 1 Day Bed or 1 Queen Bed and 1 Day Bed or 2 Queen Beds or 1 King Bed and 1 Day Bed or 1 King Bed

Sleeps up to 5 Adults

Last edited:
I’m probably going to be making some modifications to my August trip; still going if Disney is open, just changing things up.

I’m looking to change our YC stay to the BC in a garden/woods view room. When we stayed at the YC a few summers ago, booked in a garden view room, we had a beautiful view of the gazebo and Crescent Lake. I believe there are similar garden views with a glimpse of Crescent Lake on the BC side. What would I request to possibly get one of these rooms? My only other request is a daybed. While a full balcony is nice, it isn’t necessary, especially since traveling in August.

TIA!

When we stayed at the YC a few summers ago, booked in a garden view room, we had a beautiful view of the gazebo and Crescent Lake. I believe there are similar garden views with a glimpse of Crescent Lake on the BC side. What would I request to possibly get one of these rooms?
The volleyball court at the BC would have a similar view to the gazebo view at the YC. The garden view rooms that overlook the volleyball court have a sideways view of Crescent Lake, although some of them have a tree in the way of a really good view.

I have room only booked for 6 nights at YC. Then switching to a room only at BC CL for 2 nights. I am planning on purchasing 9 day hoppers from Disney via the App or website. Will it allow me to attach the hoppers to the first reservation or do I need to call. Also will I be able to book all 9 days of fastpasses ? Or will I have split fastpass days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter