Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I have room only booked for 6 nights at YC. Then switching to a room only at BC CL for 2 nights. I am planning on purchasing 9 day hoppers from Disney via the App or website. Will it allow me to attach the hoppers to the first reservation or do I need to call. Also will I be able to book all 9 days of fastpasses ? Or will I have split fastpass days?

You will select the first day of use for your tickets at the time you buy them, so just make sure it corresponds with your first resort stay. Since you have back to back onsite resort stays FP booking will open for your entire trip 60 days out from your first reservation. However, you'll have two separate dates for booking dining. We always do split stays. :)

You will select the first day of use for your tickets at the time you buy them, so just make sure it corresponds with your first resort stay. Since you have back to back onsite resort stays FP booking will open for your entire trip 60 days out from your first reservation. However, you'll have two separate dates for booking dining. We always do split stays. :)
Thank you ! I was worried I would have two fastpass dates.

Looking at last year's activity calendar for July, there's something listed called the "Critter Round-up". I've googled, but can't find any information on what this is. Anybody know? Thanks!

Looking at last year's activity calendar for July, there's something listed called the "Critter Round-up". I've googled, but can't find any information on what this is. Anybody know? Thanks!

I thought that was the name of one of the pool games where the kids go looking for different colored plastic toy critters that the CMs throw in the pool, but I could be mistaken.

:wave: Stopping in to say hi to all our Yacht & Beach friends. My DH & I are essential workers so still going in to work. I am an RN working part time tho in my specialty I don’t care for covid patients. But it is always stressful going to work, just not knowing who you might be exposed to. And our whole hospital system is upended. So I have been using my Yacht Club scent melting wax a lot. Helps keep me calm & brings back such good feelings. We have 2 trips planned still... I am not sure the July trip will happen. But I am really praying September will. I’m sure whenever it is, the magic will be there. And I’m pretty sure I‘ll cry.

I hope you & your families are all staying healthy & safe. I miss reading all the posts from our friendly, supportive thread. So while I’m looking forward to our next trip, I’m looking forward to all of yours too. I can’t wait to get back to Dee sending welcomes to new posters, Ninja Mom regaling us with her tales, GaDisneyDad14 having quick weekend trips & reading all your new plans & trip reports. Love & Pixie Dust to all!!! :tink:

:wave: Stopping in to say hi to all our Yacht & Beach friends. My DH & I are essential workers so still going in to work. I am an RN working part time tho in my specialty I don’t care for covid patients. But it is always stressful going to work, just not knowing who you might be exposed to. And our whole hospital system is upended. So I have been using my Yacht Club scent melting wax a lot. Helps keep me calm & brings back such good feelings. We have 2 trips planned still... I am not sure the July trip will happen. But I am really praying September will. I’m sure whenever it is, the magic will be there. And I’m pretty sure I‘ll cry.

I hope you & your families are all staying healthy & safe. I miss reading all the posts from our friendly, supportive thread. So while I’m looking forward to our next trip, I’m looking forward to all of yours too. I can’t wait to get back to Dee sending welcomes to new posters, Ninja Mom regaling us with her tales, GaDisneyDad14 having quick weekend trips & reading all your new plans & trip reports. Love & Pixie Dust to all!!! :tink:
Just want to thank you for what you do regardless of the patients that you treat! P1010113.JPG

Thank you for your message, and especially to you and your DH for being out there as essential workers.

:grouphug:

I have not been doing a great job keeping up here, even with the lack of activity. It's amazing how much I'm not getting done when I have nothing but time on my hands.

I will echo your sentiments- I hope all of our friends here, our Yacht & Beach Club family, stay safe and healthy.

I have been meaning to come on here to recognize the 50th anniversary of the Earth Day celebration as well as the 22nd anniversary of the opening of Disney's Animal Kingdom.

Earth Day.jpg

If you are so inclined, post a favorite picture or two from a past trip to Animal Kingdom.

I'll start!

:goodvibes

I have tried to upload but every picture is being rejected as "too large". I am trying to add it the same way as I have always done, but nothing is working--maybe later. :D Not feeling the love for resizing photos that have always worked as is in the past.

Lions and Tigers.....you know the rest!
jk7EOdy.jpg

cdZcjts.jpg

Page 1617-1618

So.....we were staying June 13-20th at CCV for our Welcome Home visit but I just moved our dates to Dec 17-23rd and we're waitlisted for CCV but this trip was to celebrate our DS's HS graduation and when I asked him where he wanted to stay since we moved the trip dates he said.....BEACH CLUB, so I'll be trying for the BC Villas in about a month when my 7 month window opens.

We've stayed in the regular rooms a few years ago but super excited to be in their villas!

:welcome:

I'll pencil in your dates on the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

:cool1:

Hi Guys!

Does the BC have its own signature restaurant or do I have to go to YC for that?

Also, how far is the walk to the YC

Great I didn't realize the resorts were literally attached, I just watched a video!

Oh I love the Flying Fish!!!

One more question, it looks like the QS at BC doesn't have any seating??

Others have replied to your questions much more quickly than I have.

Just wanted to add that the walk from the BC lobby to the YC lobby is a 5 minute stroll at a leisurely pace. The Yachtsman is in between the two, so it is less than that to get there.

Also, in addition to the couple of tables outside the Marketplace, and the covered, outside tables and chairs across from there, there is a lot of comfy seating including sofas, upholstered chairs, coffee tables and side tables in the nearby Solarium.

💺

It does say Beach Club Resort. Thank you all again!

I know I will be back once I explore more.

:welcome: to this thread!

When is your trip?

We are happy to answer any questions you have about the resort.

:goodvibes

Fingers crossed we get to celebrate our Granddaughter's 1st trip to Disney July 1-6 at YC pixiedust:

:welcome: back!!!

Hoping there is smooth sailing for your July trip!!!

:woohoo:

@natebenma - Can you modify the Be Our Guest list? We were originally scheduled August 3-9 at the YC followed by a stay at the Poly. We are now scheduled to stay at the BC from August 3-13. Here’s to hoping the trip happens. I feel the parks will be open but we need to be okay with the modifications. We’ll decide for sure once we have more information.

Thanks!

Hi again everyone!

Just in case you recognize my name as being a ping pong reservation person, (first the Beach Club, then the Boardwalk, and now back at the Beach Club!) we have once again booked our trip for November 28th through December 5th.

Since Delta extended the amount of time that cancelled flights could be used as vouchers, we didn't have to rush to get it in, and the Beach Club was again open! Yay! We are two roller coaster loving women on scooters, and hopefully we'll be able to hang onto this trip.

Although my traveling companion works for a senior living center, and so far they are not approving any vacations until the virus mess is settled. But heck we don't even know if things will be open at Disney World by then, so we might as well get on the books.

Dee, could you please add us back to the Be Our Guest list. hopefully we will be able to go on this one!

Great to be once again looking forward to a Beach Club vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter