Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Anyone ever have luck in past sales to get 1 more night added to reservation? I’m struggling with a 2 night reservation wanting to add a 3 rd night with no luck in June

Anyone ever have luck in past sales to get 1 more night added to reservation? I’m struggling with a 2 night reservation wanting to add a 3 rd night with no luck in June
Does the night pop up as available when you search for it using multiple days? If you can get the date to pull up as part of a like 2-7 day trip then you might have a shot at appealing to guest services to add a day because that means it’s available.

Yes, keep checking don't give up. Your best chance is around the 30 day mark when packages are due and again at around 5 days. People cancel all the time and unsold convention holds will be put back into inventory at some point.

Yes, keep checking don't give up. Your best chance is around the 30 day mark when packages are due and again at around 5 days. People cancel all the time and unsold convention holds will be put back into inventory at some point.
Agree with Maxie, the 30 day mark is the true test but very difficult if you are flying. We have been able to upgrade/change the past few times just before 30 days.

Important q here team DIS 😆… I prefer the quiet pools at deluxes but I also enjoy a margarita while lounging at the pool. Can I get a drink from the SAB bar (Hurricane Hannah’s I think?) and bring it over to the quiet pool or are there rules about where it needs to be consumed? Would that be the best place to grab a drink for the quiet pool at BC?

Important q here team DIS 😆… I prefer the quiet pools at deluxes but I also enjoy a margarita while lounging at the pool. Can I get a drink from the SAB bar (Hurricane Hannah’s I think?) and bring it over to the quiet pool or are there rules about where it needs to be consumed? Would that be the best place to grab a drink for the quiet pool at BC?
You could get beer and wine at the marketplace in cans or bottles for purchase or get a drink mixed for you at Hurricane Hanna’s.

No it doesn’t. I did try to talk to guest services last night no luck.
Keep checking like others said. I managed to snag 1 day at 5 weeks out. It’s a one step up higher view category room so I might have to move (I will tell them I don’t care about the view and would prefer the same lower grade room but they may or may not be able to accommodate that) but I figure at least I’ll still get to be at BC for that last day I tacked on!

You could get beer and wine at the marketplace in cans or bottles for purchase or get a drink mixed for you at Hurricane Hanna’s.
Excellent! I once got turned around when I tried to walk out of EP with a glass of champagne so now I’m like all worried about where the invisible borders are for alcohol consumption 😂 I think the theme park thing is a FL law though.

Excellent! I once got turned around when I tried to walk out of EP with a glass of champagne so now I’m like all worried about where the invisible borders are for alcohol consumption 😂 I think the theme park thing is a FL law though.
Never had that experience where I was stopped from having a beverage at the BC/YC. I have seen others walking around the boardwalk with drinks.

You might want to get 2! :teacher: It's sort of a "longish" walk from HH to any of the quiet pools. I don't think you'll regret that decision!

Me too, last Fall at Animal Kingdom 🥴 The CM was very polite and genuinely appreciative that I was honest when she asked. Also that I didn’t make a fuss. I can only imagine what they have to deal with… But, I would have totally assumed that I could leave France & Epcot via IG with a nice glass of champagne in hand to walk back to my room. Eeek, good to know!

Keep checking like others said. I managed to snag 1 day at 5 weeks out. It’s a one step up higher view category room so I might have to move (I will tell them I don’t care about the view and would prefer the same lower grade room but they may or may not be able to accommodate that) but I figure at least I’ll still get to be at BC for that last day I tacked on!
I’m hoping a different level comes up too- then I will do the same and suggest the lower level each day. Good luck to you

Me too, last Fall at Animal Kingdom 🥴 The CM was very polite and genuinely appreciative that I was honest when she asked. Also that I didn’t make a fuss. I can only imagine what they have to deal with… But, I would have totally assumed that I could leave France & Epcot via IG with a nice glass of champagne in hand to walk back to my room. Eeek, good to know!
Nope. The parks are under different liquor licenses so it must be consumed on the property. Hence you cannot leave a park with an alcoholic beverage. Same reason you cannot enter a park like Epcot with a drink you purchased/were drinking on the Boardwalk.

Nope. The parks are under different liquor licenses so it must be consumed on the property. Hence you cannot leave a park with an alcoholic beverage. Same reason you cannot enter a park like Epcot with a drink you purchased/were drinking on the Boardwalk.

Oh how I long for the days when we were able to leave (or enter them--but for MK) the parks, drink in hand, for the walk or monorail ride back to our resorts. . .while it has been many years since this was an option. . .it seems like yesterday. :littleangel:

Very good info- thanks!

Any info appreciated.
We plan on purchasing the refillable mugs our next trip . I understand we can fill them at the Marketplace and by Hurricane Hannah. How late are those refill stations available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter