• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Quick question: Does The Market at Ale and Compass have outside seating? If so, TRIPLE POINTS if you can post some pics for me.... :flower3:

It's inside the Yacht Club building. You enter it from the hallway in the Yacht Club. It does not have doors to the outside.

But as PPs have said, you could take the food with you and eat it by one of the pools, or outside the Beach Club marketplace.

We're staying at the YC in Dec. We love walking to Epcot for dinners or snacks. Do you think that reservations for parks will be going away anytime soon? Hate having to make a reservation at a park just for dinner!

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

We're staying at the YC in Dec. We love walking to Epcot for dinners or snacks. Do you think that reservations for parks will be going away anytime soon? Hate having to make a reservation at a park just for dinner!

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
No, reservations for parks are not going away for the foreseeable future. So if dinnertime will be the first time that day you enter a park, reserve Epcot. If you'll go to another park before 2 PM, reserve that park - and be sure to buy hopper tickets so that you can get into Epcot after 2. (You won't need a reservation for Epcot if it's your second park that day; you simply need to tap into the park you've reserved before you go to Epcot.)

If you buy a park hopper ticket then you can enter Epcot any day you want as long as it is after 2pm. :)

Yep!

Remember you have to tap in at your reserved park first before you hop to another park. My sister had MK reserved as her park one of our days, but didn't go and later hopped with us to DHS. She couldn't get in until she switched her park reservation to DHS since she never tapped in at MK. Held up the line while they figured it out.

Don't be my sister. :D

Thank you very much for these links! Summer is getting closer and closer and now they are planning to refurb the pool bridges???? We are planning a short trip at the beginning of August. I booked at Swalphin to save a little since we are also going on two cruises (fingers crossed). There seems to be IT troubles over there, so I was thinking about changing to YC. But now, IDK. . . You would think the bridges wouldn't take too long. But Disney sure takes it's sweet time.
First I'm hearing about the pool bridges...I must be under a rock, LOL! Is the pool going to be closed at this time and has this rehab already started? Anyone know....

First I'm hearing about the pool bridges...I must be under a rock, LOL! Is the pool going to be closed at this time and has this rehab already started? Anyone know....

We were there this week. There was one island closed as they were working on that bridge. Other than that pool was open as normal. They closed it I think our second day. We never heard any work though.

I can’t figure out why YC is every other day and other deluxes seemingly went back to daily…

Last edited:
Yep!

Remember you have to tap in at your reserved park first before you hop to another park. My sister had MK reserved as her park one of our days, but didn't go and later hopped with us to DHS. She couldn't get in until she switched her park reservation to DHS since she never tapped in at MK. Held up the line while they figured it out.

Don't be my sister. :D

Bring back the days where you didn't have to make reservations! I would definitely be like your sister, where I wouldn't check into the first park- Sometimes we decide on what park to do based on the weather.

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter