Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I cannot find the answer. Does the gift shop still sell pool noodles?

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I cannot find the answer. Does the gift shop still sell pool noodles?
I was just there in May and no pool noodles at Yacht Club gift shop, I believe Beach Club use to sell them. I almost ordered some from amazon to ship to hotel but didn't and wish I did, so that could be an option.

I was just there in May and no pool noodles at Yacht Club gift shop, I believe Beach Club use to sell them. I almost ordered some from amazon to ship to hotel but didn't and wish I did, so that could be an option.
Good to know, thank you! I thought I had heard before that the gift shop sold them. Maybe we can pick some up on our way to the resort.

Hi - sorry if this question has already been asked. We are staying at the BC at the end of August and I'm curious - does the entrance to Epcot near the BC rent wheelchairs? I'm just hoping I don't have to go to the front of the park to grab one.

Thanks.

Barbara

Hi - sorry if this question has already been asked. We are staying at the BC at the end of August and I'm curious - does the entrance to Epcot near the BC rent wheelchairs? I'm just hoping I don't have to go to the front of the park to grab one.

Thanks.

Barbara
They do. I saw them there when I was there earlier this month. They have strollers too.

Hello! Heading to BC in October with 4 teens….the last time we were there in 2020, there was no housekeeping. Has that changed? Hopefully, with so many teen boys
Atm housekeeping is every other day. You can request fresh towels/supplies on the other days if needed

Are bed rails available at BC? Anyone happen to have a picture of them?

Also, I can't get an ADR for Beaches and Cream... is the to-go window open and is the full ice cream menu available there?
Just walk up and join the waitlist. I did it on a Saturday afternoon around 3 pm (July 8th) and waited like 15 minutes. Lots of empty tables inside despite no ADRs available.

My family and I booked a last minute trip around the holidays (DVC wise that is) and we were very lucky to get Beach Club December 24th-26th. I haven't stayed here in over a decade so I'm very excited!

I do have a dumb question (sorry if this has been asked before) - would we be allowed to use Stormalong Bay on our checkout day? We were planning on swimming while we were waiting for our room at AKL Kidani to be ready and head over there in the afternoon. I know you need to show your Magicband at the entrance so I wanted to know if we would have any trouble.

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

:cool1:

Do all of the rooms have large balconies?
We have a garden or woods view? Which one is better? Is there a specific room that we should request?

When is your trip?

As others have indicated:

At the YC- almost all of the rooms, club level and regular, have full-sized balconies. There is one club level (WV) room without a balcony.

At BC- about 50% of the regular rooms have full sized balconies, 50% have small "Juliet" balconies with standing space for 1-2 people. Approx 75% of the club level rooms have full-sized balconies. IIRC, all of the BC GV CL rooms DO have full sized balconies.

:goodvibes

We almost always have a standard room.. but last time when we stayed at the Yacht and we paid EXTRA for "A Shrubs Gone Wild View" AKA Garden view . I was sooo disappointed!!! Now we have been upgraded before with the garden view and was happy but not this time. My next trip is just my son and myself and Iam splurging ..3 nights in the Tower in the Contemporary and 5 nights water view Yacht Club. I have always wanted to have a view of the lake. As far as the balconies go..the Yacht does have full balconies but the Beach has full and cute LITTLE Juliet balconies (standing room only for 1 maybe 2) You can request a full balcony at the Beach but its just a request. Good luck ! We love the Epcot resorts. Marla

Some of the garden view rooms are not all that enchanting! Your upcoming trip sounds lovely! When is that?

:woohoo:

We are staying in 2 water view rooms at YC in December. I'm trying to figure out what kind of room request to make once we get closer to our trip, and I've been using the TP room finder to help. I know requests can never be guaranteed, but does anyone have good recommendations on water view rooms / parts of the hotel they like to request? Are there any "bad" water view rooms?

We don't have a preference if both rooms are close to each other or not. TIA!

I'll add you to the list!

:cool1:

So our family of four just got back recently from a nine-night stay at Beach Club. For those that do not wish to read the short novel I am about to write, the long and short of it is we had a fantastic experience, and I highly recommend BC to just about anyone. That’s not to say there weren’t a few little hiccups along the way, however…

Thank you for the review of your stay. Enjoyed reading about your planning before the trip and I'm so glad you had a great time.

:dogdance:

Glad you enjoyed it! Here are a few pics I still have of the menus, in case it’s helpful.

View attachment 681732View attachment 681733View attachment 681734

THANK YOU SO MUCH for providing these menus!!!! If I ever get my act together and get caught up, I'll add these to the Club Level section on Page 1 of this thread.

I award you the coveted triple provocatively dancing bananas:

:banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:
Page 1993-1996

^^^^^^

UGH!

For some reason, I can't figure out how to put this at the top of my multi-post.

I am working on getting caught up- too many things going on in my life, so it is very slow going.

I will generically

:welcome: to all of our new friends posting here!

I'll update the Be Our Guest list as soon as I can.

Currently at Acadia National Park with my younger son, Ben. We will be meeting my older son, Nate, tomorrow at Baxter State Park where he is working until November.

🗻

Yes, all the TV's are smart TV's and anything you media can stream the can be viewed on the tv in your room . So I recommend, lets say you have Disney+ make sure it's loaded on your phone or Ipad . There is so much available. Lets face it though you didn't come to Disney to watch TV. Have a Wonderful Magical Time !

was this a recent change? we stayed at YC last august and i dont recall the tvs being the newer smart ones like at Riviera or Grand Destino.

Changed up our week a bit, but still staying in December 2023! Now I am just looking at what room we could be getting, but it looks like touring views doesn't have our category.

was this a recent change? we stayed at YC last august and i dont recall the tvs being the newer smart ones like at Riviera or Grand Destino.
They installed the Smart TVs this last February, during our trip. We came back to our YC resort room to find the brand new TV service. :)

Reactions: nyy
It's been just a little over a month since We came back from a week at the YC - honestly I love, love this resort and the whole crescent Lake area. Already planning an April 2023 trip, and possibly a very short trip in early December to see the Christmas lights. After not having traveled for 3 years because of the pandemic, We have a little catching up to do

This was our room view. Perfection.

PXL_20220628_024635378.jpg

It's been just a little over a month since We came back from a week at the YC - honestly I love, love this resort and the whole crescent Lake area. Already planning an April 2023 trip, and possibly a very short trip in early December to see the Christmas lights. After not having traveled for 3 years because of the pandemic, We have a little catching up to do

This was our room view. Perfection.

View attachment 689417
I've had that view before, a bit higher up back in 2019 - what we refer to as the before times. It's a great view. We're scheduled for a few days in September and I can't wait to get back. The YC is hands down my favorite resort and holds my best memories from WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter