• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dizzy World here we come!! March 2010 PTR with pictures!

That swimsuit is adorable and the pics are amazing. I can't wait to read your after trip report. :) For Epcot are you looking for a CS suggestion? We always do TS for Epcot except the building where Soarin' is in has a great CS place. I think it's called the Electric Umbrella or something like that.

YOU ARE KILLING ME!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Your children just absolutely adorable. 'Might' want another just turned into 'definitely!' :lmao:

Are you sure?!?! Just as I was reading your post my DD was yelling from the upstairs bathroom. """Mommy, can you come wipe my butt??"" :lmao: Sure they're cute, but some of the things us mommies have to do, just are plain yucky!.

How precious those pictures are! Reya looks like such a great big sister!

We were the opposite, it took a long time to get pregnant with DS but we got pregnant right away with DD. We were shocked, because we thought we were heading down that emotional rollercoaster for a year or more again. It's a hard road and I feel so much for anyone who has to go through it. I'm so happy you're finally able to take your little boy to Disney, it must mean so much to you to finally be at this point! I'm getting misty just thinking about it, so I'm sure you're going to cry! Bring some kleenex!

She is best big sister EVER!!! She hasn't shown any signs of jealousy and she's always wanting to help me take care of him.

I hope if we decide on a 3rd baby I won't have any problems.... It was so emotionally draining getting a negative test, month after month. Any Yes, it does mean a LOT to finally be to this point. I'm on :cloud9:

Joining in!
You're close now! Only one week!!:banana:
Your kids are so cute!:lovestruc

Thanks, and WELCOME! :goodvibes

Love love love that picture of Reya and the baby. SO CUTE. She's a crack up! I can't wait to see Jayden's funny faces when he's that age. Very cute kids

Just look at Reya.... That's exactly what he's going to look like. They're almost identical, it's scary.

Thanks for coming over MEL, I know you don't get on this Dis much anymore. Hope you'll be around for the TR. :hug:

Less than a week away! I can't wait to read your TR!

Thanks..... I'm excited to write it when I get back. :)

WELCOME! :wizard:

That swimsuit is adorable and the pics are amazing. I can't wait to read your after trip report. :) For Epcot are you looking for a CS suggestion? We always do TS for Epcot except the building where Soarin' is in has a great CS place. I think it's called the Electric Umbrella or something like that.

Thanks. :)

And thank you for the CS suggestion.... We usually go to the place over in Mexico, but I guess it's going to be closed while we're there?

ONLY 6 DAYS to GO!!!!!

For today’s pictures, I thought I would add a couple from our wedding… We got married at the POLY back in 2001. I can’t believe we’ll be celebrating 9 years of marriage in JUNE!!…. Serious, where does the time go?!?

scan002001.jpg

scan001001-2.jpg

weddingpics.jpg

scan005001.jpg

scan003001.jpg

My tiny little wedding Cake. ((so cute)) I had a small/intimate wedding only 8 guests

scan001001-3.jpg

AND a few pictures from one of our DLR trips

Picture11348.jpg

Picture11354.jpg

Picture11366.jpg

Picture11364.jpg

Picture11368.jpg

And I found a picture of Breanna and Valerie from their first WDW trip..

Picture1948.jpg

I love seeing all your pictures. I miss DLR. I am loving WDW, but DLR is my home, know what I mean? I was born and raised a Cali girl and went to DLR sooooo many times. It holds something extra special for me. :goodvibes Anyway, how excited are you that you have less than a week?!?!

Lucky you getting married at the Poly! The pictures are so beautiful! It's really sweet that you had such an intimate wedding, I bet you have some amazing memories. I LOVE the picture of everyone watching you kiss. It's so cute!

And great pictures of DL. We've had great trips there and it definately has it's perks. (Two parks steps from each other? You can't beat that!)

Your neices are beautiful! What a sweet picture!

Are you sure?!?! Just as I was reading your post my DD was yelling from the upstairs bathroom. """Mommy, can you come wipe my butt??"" :lmao: Sure they're cute, but some of the things us mommies have to do, just are plain yucky!.

:rotfl: I remember those days.... and yeah, I even had a dream last night that I was pregnant. :scared1: I really need to stop looking at all of your pics of your beautiful children. :goodvibes

Yay for 6 days away!! :banana::banana::banana:

I finally read through your ptr! Took me long enough to get here lol. Your sweeties are precious! I just love those little portable swings I have seen out there. Would that be something that might work? I wish they had them when my kids were infants.

Im so sorry to hear about your dh's job. But no worries when you are in Disney! Just lots of Mickey dreams:thumbsup2

Your wedding pictures are beautiful! You are a beautiful bride!

I am so with you on the flying thing. I am not a good flyer. I have to have something to keep me calm. I tried to get ds to let us drive to Disneyworld but he wants to fly and its his trip lol so I guess I'm along for the ride;)

I can't believe your trip is so close!! I cannot wait to read your TR!!!

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures from your wedding!!

And I also can't wait to read your TR!!

You're getting so close! :cool1:

And thank you for the CS suggestion.... We usually go to the place over in Mexico, but I guess it's going to be closed while we're there?

Probably. Have they given a date as to when the refurbishing will be done? Will you be sad? Mexico is one of my favorite things at Epcot. I :love:e the marketplace and the boat ride.

the baby is so so very cute! okay, they both are but i just have a soft spot for baby boys right now:)

Great plan! Will Reya nap in the stroller? Or does she not nap anymore? (DS was 3 in november and he still naps for like 3 hours a day!) Do you have a double stroller? (I might have seen that in your earlier posts, but I don't remember!)

Are you planning on seeing Playhouse Disney later, or does Reya not care about that?

And YES Toy story mania is a "must do!" It's such a great ride! Do you know if you can take the baby on? DS was 21 months when we went last, and he just sat on our laps. :3dglasses

I was able to take the baby on Toy Story Mania last year; in fact, when i asked for a baby swap they looked at me like i was crazy.
i woudl have preferred not to though. it did whip around a bit. it also hindered my score (that's my story, at least :goodvibes). plus, i love the baby swap- if i had used it then i could have taken my dd with me when i went back to ride and gotten her an extra ride)

honeestly, the baby was the easiest on our trip. granted he was almost 9 months. I was really worried about not having all the gear for the hotel room. but after long park days, being mostly stuck in the stroller or the wrap carrier, or someone's arms- then by the time we got home he just wanted to be spread out on a blanket and left alone.

basically, as i was packing, i just randomly threw in a bunch of little toys, especially the kind you could use links to attach to the stroller and then just changed them out throughout the day.

someone on here gave me the idea to take a few recieving blankets and some binder clips. you can clip the blanket to the stroller and it helps block some of the visual stimulation when you need baby to nap.

very rarely did i see any covers for the diaper changing stations in the parks. so you may want to bring your own or pack disposible or something. quite a few times i caught myself trying to line it with paper towels.

good thinking about getting the diapers and formula once you get there. i shipped down a box of the very same stuff i think it would have cost almost $50 if i didn't have a discount.

i'm not sure if you ever saw this in my TR- but for mixing bottles in the park, we went to the counter service places and asked for a glass of hot water and a glass of cold water. the hot water is so very hot that you can barely touch it to pour it in the bottle. so we'd use an ounce or so to mix the formula, and then mix in the cold water to get it to the amount and temp we wanted. then we'd use the rest of the hot to wash it out after he was done.
and bring an extra bottle to the parks every day. yes, you can buy them there, but if you have a preference to type, they only had the inexpensive gerber bottles. and they were always at the opposite side of the park from where we were when we needed it.

Absolutely beautiful pictures from your wedding!! Loved your wedding cake and let's face it, the bigger the cake the more we would have to eat;)

I secretly hope when Jasmine gets married she'll want to get married at WDW, but right now she's talking about a beach wedding when the time comes.....maybe I'm the one that wants the WDW wedding:cloud9:

Those pictures are just precious!! What a great big sister Reya is to Jayden! We had problems conceiving DD--she is our miracle! We will most likely not have a second child. Never say never but it very unlikely.

what a cute cake and TFS your beautiful wedding photos.

The Cantina in Mexico is scheduled to open again in Fall. I have not seen a specific date--I am hoping it is open when we go in September. If you are looking for more suggestions--I like Rose and Crown quite a lot and the have a CS component too. http://allears.net/menu/menu_hr.htm but you have to like fish and chips. :) We are tentatively looking at Sunshine Seasons http://allears.net/menu/men_ssff.htm

:banana: :banana: just over 5 days left!! :banana: :banana:

Are you packed besides last minute items? What else do you have to do or get?

I love seeing all your pictures. I miss DLR. I am loving WDW, but DLR is my home, know what I mean? I was born and raised a Cali girl and went to DLR sooooo many times. It holds something extra special for me. Anyway, how excited are you that you have less than a week?!?!
SUPER EXCITED!!!

And I love DLR too. I'm more of a WDW fan, but think DLR is pretty special !:goodvibes

Lucky you getting married at the Poly! The pictures are so beautiful! It's really sweet that you had such an intimate wedding, I bet you have some amazing memories. I LOVE the picture of everyone watching you kiss. It's so cute!

And great pictures of DL. We've had great trips there and it definately has it's perks. (Two parks steps from each other? You can't beat that!)

Your neices are beautiful! What a sweet picture!

Thank you. Yes, I have some pretty wonderful memories from that day. It was nice to celebrate with the petty closest to me, and to actually spend time with my new husband. Some of these big weddings I feel sorry for the bride and groom because all they're doing is making rounds and trying to entertain everyone. ((sometimes I wish I would have have a large wedding though))

Yes, I love the fact that you can walk from one park to the other at DLR.... Plus most hotels are within walking distance too. LOVED THAT!

I remember those days.... and yeah, I even had a dream last night that I was pregnant. :scared1: I really need to stop looking at all of your pics of your beautiful children. :goodvibes

Yay for 6 days away!! :banana::banana::banana:

:rotfl:

I finally read through your ptr! Took me long enough to get here lol. Your sweeties are precious! I just love those little portable swings I have seen out there. Would that be something that might work? I wish they had them when my kids were infants.

Im so sorry to hear about your dh's job. But no worries when you are in Disney! Just lots of Mickey dreams:thumbsup2

Your wedding pictures are beautiful! You are a beautiful bride!

I am so with you on the flying thing. I am not a good flyer. I have to have something to keep me calm. I tried to get ds to let us drive to Disneyworld but he wants to fly and its his trip lol so I guess I'm along for the ride;)

I can't believe your trip is so close!! I cannot wait to read your TR!!!

Thanks for all the nice compliments! And I'm glad you have you here.

I'm glad there's other people out there that share my fear of flying. Not only am I terrified, but I have a small baby to worry about too. I'm anxious not know whether he's going to throw a fit or not. Cross your fingers that he's a good boy.

6 days!:dance3::yay:
How cool, that you got married at the Poly! It's so pretty there.

:yay:

Thanks for sharing those beautiful pictures from your wedding!!

And I also can't wait to read your TR!!

You're getting so close! :cool1:

Thank you!

Probably. Have they given a date as to when the refurbishing will be done? Will you be sad? Mexico is one of my favorite things at Epcot. I :love:e the marketplace and the boat ride.

Just the cantina is going to be closed.... I love that place. :(

the baby is so so very cute! okay, they both are but i just have a soft spot for baby boys right now:)

I was able to take the baby on Toy Story Mania last year; in fact, when i asked for a baby swap they looked at me like i was crazy.
i woudl have preferred not to though. it did whip around a bit. it also hindered my score (that's my story, at least :goodvibes). plus, i love the baby swap- if i had used it then i could have taken my dd with me when i went back to ride and gotten her an extra ride)

honeestly, the baby was the easiest on our trip. granted he was almost 9 months. I was really worried about not having all the gear for the hotel room. but after long park days, being mostly stuck in the stroller or the wrap carrier, or someone's arms- then by the time we got home he just wanted to be spread out on a blanket and left alone.

basically, as i was packing, i just randomly threw in a bunch of little toys, especially the kind you could use links to attach to the stroller and then just changed them out throughout the day.

someone on here gave me the idea to take a few recieving blankets and some binder clips. you can clip the blanket to the stroller and it helps block some of the visual stimulation when you need baby to nap.

very rarely did i see any covers for the diaper changing stations in the parks. so you may want to bring your own or pack disposible or something. quite a few times i caught myself trying to line it with paper towels.

good thinking about getting the diapers and formula once you get there. i shipped down a box of the very same stuff i think it would have cost almost $50 if i didn't have a discount.

i'm not sure if you ever saw this in my TR- but for mixing bottles in the park, we went to the counter service places and asked for a glass of hot water and a glass of cold water. the hot water is so very hot that you can barely touch it to pour it in the bottle. so we'd use an ounce or so to mix the formula, and then mix in the cold water to get it to the amount and temp we wanted. then we'd use the rest of the hot to wash it out after he was done.
and bring an extra bottle to the parks every day. yes, you can buy them there, but if you have a preference to type, they only had the inexpensive gerber bottles. and they were always at the opposite side of the park from where we were when we needed it.

WOW!!! Thanks so much for all the great advice and tips. I plan on using a few of those. I still have to get over to read your report. Going to do it tonight.

Absolutely beautiful pictures from your wedding!! Loved your wedding cake and let's face it, the bigger the cake the more we would have to eat;)

I secretly hope when Jasmine gets married she'll want to get married at WDW, but right now she's talking about a beach wedding when the time comes.....maybe I'm the one that wants the WDW wedding:cloud9:

Maybe she could do a Disney Cruise Wedding...... Get married on the private island. Then you'd have the best of both worlds.

Those pictures are just precious!! What a great big sister Reya is to Jayden! We had problems conceiving DD--she is our miracle! We will most likely not have a second child. Never say never but it very unlikely.

what a cute cake and TFS your beautiful wedding photos.

The Cantina in Mexico is scheduled to open again in Fall. I have not seen a specific date--I am hoping it is open when we go in September. If you are looking for more suggestions--I like Rose and Crown quite a lot and the have a CS component too. http://allears.net/menu/menu_hr.htm but you have to like fish and chips. :) We are tentatively looking at Sunshine Seasons http://allears.net/menu/men_ssff.htm

:banana: :banana: just over 5 days left!! :banana: :banana:

Are you packed besides last minute items? What else do you have to do or get?

I'm so bummed about the Cantina......I do like the place with the fish and chips though. Mmmmmmmm.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through with my packing.

I bought all of Reyas gifts for her gift bag today, I'll post pictures of what I got tomorrow.

I still need to buy myself some PJ's, snacks for the plane ride, makeup, and few little odds and ends of things. Nothing major.

I should be completely packed by sunday, except for the items I need for the morning of. :woohoo:

March 11th Islands of Adventure

7:00 AM: Wake up
** Breakfast at condo

8:30 AM: Leave

9:00 AM: Park Opens

6:00 PM: Park Closes

MUST-DO’s

Spider Man ((LOVE THIS RIDE))
The Incredible Hulk
Jurassic Park
Popeye and Blutos Barges
Dudley Do-Rights Ripsaw falls
Dueling Dragons
1 fish, 2 fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
The Cat in the Hat
Caro-suess-el

Does anybody have any suggestions on CS meals here? Or someplace to eat at City walk?

ONLY 5 DAYS left!

Disney Land Hotel

Roadtrip084-2.jpg

My DB and his Family

Roadtrip068-1.jpg

2008tripcanon017.jpg

2008tripcanon016.jpg

2008tripcanon015.jpg

2008tripcanon011.jpg

Alyssa, Lori (DSIL), Linda (dad’s GF) on tea cups

Roadtrip279.jpg

DB and Logan on Dumbo

Roadtrip254.jpg

Roadtrip227.jpg

Roadtrip219.jpg

Roadtrip217.jpg

I went to the Disney Store and Dollar Tree to buy Reya items for her ARRIVAL GIFT BAG ((From Tinkerbell)) The only thing I have yet to buy is Glow wands and crayons from the Dollar Tree.

So in her bag she’ll have the following:

1. Princess Puzzle
2. Little Mermaid Tumbler with straw
3. Belle Ribbon Baton
4. Cinderella Slapstick bracelet
5. Little Mermaid Jump Rope
6. Disney Bunnies coloring book
7. Daisy Duck Pez dispenser and candy
8. Princess Gummies
9. Princess Splash ball
10. Glow Bracelets
11. Princess Twinkler
12. Tinkerbell shirt
13. Flower Rings
14. Pearl necklace to wear with her Princess Dress
15. **Reya is constantly wanting to wear one of my necklaces, so I bought her one that has a ballet slipper, with a pink stone that says “dance”. ( She just started dance lessons 6 months ago, so I thought she would love it.)
16. glow wands
17. 15 pins
Here’s a few pictures of some of the items. ((Sorry not the best quality))

--------------------------------------------------

The Bag I’ll put everything in

jayden001-1.jpg

jayden004-1.jpg

jayden006-2.jpg

jayden008-2.jpg

jayden009-1.jpg

jayden014-1.jpg

jayden015.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter