• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dizzy World here we come!! March 2010 PTR with pictures!

5 days left to go!!!​

Sorry I cannot help you with Universal Studios--I have never been there. Looking forward to reading about your experiences there too.

Cute stuff--I was posting a response when you were posting your goodies post! I like it all--so cute. :) I bet Reya is going to be so excited to see all the cute goodies she is going to get.

I think we need that twinkler (dollar tree?) and tumbler (Disney store?)

have you heard of the fisher price rock n play newborn sleeper? I think it's relatively new. I saw it in a magazine and have no idea of the price. It sounds like a bouncer that is marketed as a place to sleep as well. supposedly it folds up- although I gave no idea if it would fit in a suitcase.

I was actually just telling my DH about Snow White Grotto at DLR. Thanks for posting a pic of it! I'll have to show it to him when he wakes up. All the stuff you got is SO cute! She'll love it. :)

Beautiful pictures! Where did you get the slap bracelet? I found some on e-bay but I don't want to pay too much if I can find them somewhere local for cheaper!

We haven't been to Universal and IoA since 2002, so can't help you there, sorry! I do remember that we had a sit down lunch at Mythos though, and it was delicious, but I don't remember any CS.

Can't believe it is literally right around the corner for you. Love everything you got!!

Cute stuff--I was posting a response when you were posting your goodies post! I like it all--so cute. :) I bet Reya is going to be so excited to see all the cute goodies she is going to get.

Thank you... I think so too. I also went and cashed in all the change we've been saving through the year. I'm going to exchange it for Disney Dollars when we get to WDW and also put that in her gift bag.

I think we need that twinkler (dollar tree?) and tumbler (Disney store?)

have you heard of the fisher price rock n play newborn sleeper? I think it's relatively new. I saw it in a magazine and have no idea of the price. It sounds like a bouncer that is marketed as a place to sleep as well. supposedly it folds up- although I gave no idea if it would fit in a suitcase.

Yes ... They had all the fairies too. And the tumbler I believe was on sale for $4.00 at the Disney store. They have a lot of different ones to choose from.

Funny you mentioned the rock in play. I was at babies r us yesterday and saw it... Unfortunately it's too big for the suitcase when it's folded up. It's pretty cool though.

I was actually just telling my DH about Snow White Grotto at DLR. Thanks for posting a pic of it! I'll have to show it to him when he wakes up. All the stuff you got is SO cute! She'll love it. :)

You're welcome! And thanks. :)

Beautiful pictures! Where did you get the slap bracelet? I found some on e-bay but I don't want to pay too much if I can find them somewhere local for cheaper!

Thank you. I got the slap bracelet at the dollar tree... Can't beat a $1 ... plus they had few other princesses to choose from.

We haven't been to Universal and IoA since 2002, so can't help you there, sorry! I do remember that we had a sit down lunch at Mythos though, and it was delicious, but I don't remember any CS.

Can't believe it is literally right around the corner for you. Love everything you got!!

I can't believe it too..... Thank you. Hope she enjoys everything.

4 Days to GO!!!!

Nephew Logan with Elastigirl

Roadtrip345.jpg

Logan with his first set of ears

Roadtrip501.jpg

Logan and Alyssa with Belle

Roadtrip044.jpg

On the coaster at California Adventure

Roadtrip205.jpg

Mr Toad

2008tripcanon035.jpg

Reya stuffing her Disney Dog at BAB

Roadtrip158-1.jpg

Roadtrip180.jpg

Reya and Alyssa waiting for our names to be called at Rainforest Café

Roadtrip144.jpg

Logan staring at the gorillas at Rainforest

Roadtrip155.jpg

Playing around the Disney Land Hotel

Roadtrip107.jpg

Roadtrip113-1.jpg

Roadtrip124-1.jpg

My DB, DSIL, Alyssa, and Logan

Roadtrip099.jpg

Got another suitcase packed today! :banana::banana:

And I wanted to share some more photos of our last Disney trip, just for fun.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last of their weekends!

;)

My dream fast pass

2008tripcanon049.jpg

Sleeping Beauty’s Castle

Roadtrip226-1.jpg

2008tripcanon022.jpg

My dad and brother

2008tripcanon034.jpg

2008tripcanon032.jpg

2008tripcanon029.jpg

2008tripcanon053.jpg

2008tripcanon047.jpg

2008tripcanon045.jpg

2008tripcanon043.jpg

yay for packed suitcases!!! How many left to pack?

Such amazing pictures, and cute kids! I'm glad I don't have to pick through your pictures to make a photo album, I would have a really hard time, they are all so amazing!

I love that picture of them all running at the hotel. Don't we all feel like that at disney?

man we have not even started packing yet!!! then again we have midterms over the next week so that gets priority. I do have a question for you as Ive never been to DL.. how would you compare WDW to DL and which would you prefer?

Suitecases are being packed! So exciting! I am really looking forward to reading your TR. Snow Wipe and Dizzy World :rotfl2: Just too funny and your son's baby pics are adorable. Just to cuddly! :) Have fun!

yay for packed suitcases!!! How many left to pack?

Such amazing pictures, and cute kids! I'm glad I don't have to pick through your pictures to make a photo album, I would have a really hard time, they are all so amazing!

I love that picture of them all running at the hotel. Don't we all feel like that at disney?

Only one more to pack....plus carry-ons. :banana:

man we have not even started packing yet!!! then again we have midterms over the next week so that gets priority. I do have a question for you as Ive never been to DL.. how would you compare WDW to DL and which would you prefer?

I prefer WDW but I also LOVE DL. The thing I like the most about DLR is that everything is within walking distance. The hotels are right next to Downtown Disney and the two Disney parks are right next to each other. So park hopping is a cinch. I prefer WDW for LONGER vacations and DLR if you only want to get away for a few days.

Suitecases are being packed! So exciting! I am really looking forward to reading your TR. Snow Wipe and Dizzy World :rotfl2: Just too funny and your son's baby pics are adorable. Just to cuddly! :) Have fun!

Thank you! I'm super excited. Thanks for reading. I'm going to start my TR now... Going to try a live report..... We'll see how that goes with a 3 yo and an infant. Hmmmmmm...;)

:cool1::cool1: Going to check it out now!

LOVE THE PICS!! I would love to go to DL someday. Only I'm not sure how I'll get there cause Im not flying that long ;)

I couldn't remember exactly when you're leaving and I didn't want you going away without me wishing you safe travels and have the best time ever....and take tons of pictures....sorry am I being bossy.....:lmao: Can't wait for the TR:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter