DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Success. Sweet, sweet, sweet, success!
  • DL for 4/30
  • DCA for 5/8
  • 2-day, Single-park tickets purchased much earlier in the day through Tickets at Work and linked to my account while waiting to book Park Reservations.
  • Gladly, my DVC Grand Cal reservation allowed me to book from the "Hotel Reservation" pool of park reservations. Phew!
Edited to add: 11 hours in the Waiting Room!

My niece and I have been waiting since 8am, so discouraging
Don't give up. I have queue IDs from this morning that haven't come up yet either, but looking at the code is neat because I can see that they're still making progress. Go back a few pages and see people describe how to see it.
And post a few more times so you can DM.

I feel like this has been asked before but why doesn’t there tickets and passes show up on my app? I used the same account and I can see it on the website? Is there a trick to getting them to show up?

Sooo, I'm kind of amazed that after almost 12 hours, no days are completely sold out yet!

I'm very curious about this.
I"m suspicious it's just pacing. Just too many tickets to move over the course of one day.

And, apparently, people aren't that interested in starting their days at DCA, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter