DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

also looking for one, if anyone has a que ready soon :) Will have to DM me or post because it won't let me comment anymore. lol

Anyone know how to check the progress code? I looked back but cannot locate the post. TYIA!
I don't know how to take pictures so I'll try to talk you through what I do.

Right about the Approximate wait time, right click and the bottom selection says "inspect"
If you did it in the right spot, you'll see a line in the code that says "<div class="warning-box">
Click the little arrow to the left of it to expand it.

Then click the arrow 2 under it that says <div id="MainPart_divProgressbar_Progress"...

The style="Width: 66%;...is the progress

If you don't click in just the right spot though, you won't see the warning box part. So close the code and click again. I find it works just a 1/4" to the left and just above the A.

I have a queue at 46 mins if someone wants it. DM me. Gone

Last edited:

Right about the Approximate wait time, right click and the bottom selection says "inspect"
If you did it in the right spot, you'll see a line in the code that says "<div class="warning-box">

Then click the arrow 2 under it that says <div id="MainPart_divProgressbar_Progress"...

If you don't click in just the right spot though, you won't see the warning box part. So close the code and click again. I find it works just a 1/4" to the left and just above the A.
you can also control F to search and search for width till you get to the one with the percentage.

is there a way to do this on an iPad or iPhone? I got through but would check my other codes I have left for others.

Darn it, it timed out. I just go an alert that Disneyland tickets can be gotten (finally) DM me if you want the link ...... 10 minutes is all they give you to make it. I have url link, I hope that's what is needed.

Last edited:
Is everyone able to see all their park reservations in the app? Only my first day is showing. Where do I see all my reservations? There is a link to "view my park reservations" on the desktop site, but it puts me in the queue.

I did get email confirmations for both visits.

I have one that will be ready in 10 mins if anyone is still looking, feel free to send a message

TAKEN

Last edited:
So, all you So Cal peeps with AAA memberships:

Discounted tickets are available on the website. It's a decent savings. Wish I had known earlier. They send them electronically immediately via email.

is there a way to do this on an iPad or iPhone? I got through but would check my other codes I have left for others.
I don't know how to do it on the ipad. But you can take your queue ID from the ipad and open it on the computer without losing progress.

Is everyone able to see all their park reservations in the app? Only my first day is showing. Where do I see all my reservations? There is a link to "view my park reservations" on the desktop site, but it puts me in the queue.

I did get email confirmations for both visits.
I can’t see any of my reservations in the app right now. Pretty sure I saw them there earlier.

So, all you So Cal peeps with AAA memberships:

Discounted tickets are available on the website. It's a decent savings. Wish I had known earlier. They send them electronically immediately via email.
That would have been nice! Would have save me $150!

Same. I can only see the first day in the app as well and the link to "Manage or Make Reservations" opens the queue. I'm sure the rest are there once we can actually open the page.

Finally got through. Been waiting almost 9 hours! But getting tix and reservations went fast and smooth.

my question is, can I reassign one of the tickets? I have two tickets and my friend might not go so if he can’t, can I reassign to someone else and how do I do that? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter