DLP March Break?

Boardwalk_bride

Married in WDW :)
What is DLP, and Paris, like over March break (i.e. North American march break) for weather and crowds? We have been debating DLP for awhile, but ended up doing Disney California last year and headed back to WDW this year. We want to do Europe next year with our kiddo as she'll be 8, but I don't want to go to Paris in the summer.
TIA!

In this part of the board you will find more Europeans than on other parts of the boards. So... When is a March break in North America? Is it one week, two weeks, the entire month?

Disneyland Paris still has very noticeable slow and busy seasons based on the school holidays.
The Paris region (region C) has a school break till the 2nd of March. The middle of France has a holiday till the 9th.
So as long as it's not that first week, you should be good. There are no national holidays planned in March.

March weather can be a bit fickle, be prepared for sunny days and rain. Temperature this year will be between 50 - 60 degrees Fahrenheit.

In this part of the board you will find more Europeans than on other parts of the boards. So... When is a March break in North America? Is it one week, two weeks, the entire month?

Disneyland Paris still has very noticeable slow and busy seasons based on the school holidays.
The Paris region (region C) has a school break till the 2nd of March. The middle of France has a holiday till the 9th.
So as long as it's not that first week, you should be good. There are no national holidays planned in March.

March weather can be a bit fickle, be prepared for sunny days and rain. Temperature this year will be between 50 - 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
Oh okay thanks. We are usually second week of March for break. I didn’t think March break was a thing there (I thought it was a long Easter break) so maybe my idea isn’t so
Smart!

Oh okay thanks. We are usually second week of March for break. I didn’t think March break was a thing there (I thought it was a long Easter break) so maybe my idea isn’t so
Smart!
Europe usually has a break in February, originating from the carnaval in Christianity, depending on the year it sometimes stretches into March. French schools get 2 weeks.

But if your break is the 2nd week of March, you should be fine.

We just got back from a trip to Disneyland Paris last Sunday through Tuesday. (March 10-12). The weather wasn’t great, which may have affected crowds, but the only waits we saw routinely 30 minutes or more were roller coasters, Spider Man, and Peter Pan. Most other rides were basically walk-ons.

We just got back from a trip to Disneyland Paris last Sunday through Tuesday. (March 10-12). The weather wasn’t great, which may have affected crowds, but the only waits we saw routinely 30 minutes or more were roller coasters, Spider Man, and Peter Pan. Most other rides were basically walk-ons.
Thank you! We decided we are either going to Europe next summer in late June/early July or late august. We haven’t 100% decided on Paris yet - it would be cool because our daughter is in French immersion and her French is great, and aside from Quebec trips, which are rare, she doesn’t hear it a lot. We are between Paris - Amsterdam (via train with stops) or Amsterdam and Copenhagen (two city with flight).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter