DLR REOPENING SUPERTHREAD (DL & DCA TBA; VGC POSTPONED; DTD OPENED 7/09/20 & BVS 11/19/20): KEEP CHECKING FIRST PAGE FOR OFFICIAL DLR UPDATES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
California, Oregon and Washington simultaneously announced a Travel Advisory for Non-Essential Travel for their residents on Friday morning. The advisory urges people coming to California from other states or countries to self-quarantine for 14 days after arrival.

https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020/11/13/california-oregon-washington-covid-travel-advisory/
Here is the statement from the CA website
https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Travel-Advisory.aspx

From the Speculation Superthread:

jacandjan said:
I called the AP line on Friday about our recently expired (11/11) Flexpass refund. I was told that passes with expirations through 10/31 were being processed now. They could not give me a date for our refund but said it could be by the end of November but no guarantee.

Can I not book PPH online past December? Looking to re-book for May - is calling the only option?

We pushed our April trip to November - cancelled that. Booked December simply to visit family. But now with the quarantine advisory, and purple tier, will cancel December as well. Hate living across the country from my family these days. So sad.

Can I not book PPH online past December? Looking to re-book for May - is calling the only option?

We pushed our April trip to November - cancelled that. Booked December simply to visit family. But now with the quarantine advisory, and purple tier, will cancel December as well. Hate living across the country from my family these days. So sad.
From page one, first post:
Update 11/09/20:
WDTC has notified TAs that on site reservations have been cancelled through 12/31/20. There are no new on site reservations for 2021 at this time.

Hang in there and keep checking the first page of this superthread -- when Disney starts allowing on site reservations for next year, the update will be posted there.

Have people gotten some sort of notification yet on their cancellations? I haven't seen a refund yet or any communication on our PPH December reservation.

I never received any notification when my November GCH reservation was canceled. I called eventually and they said it would just show up on my credit card. And they stated, as theluckyrabbit indicated, that they weren't taking any reservations in 2021 and had no idea when they would. In fact, the poor customer service agent said he was being laid off in a few days. I felt terrible!

I never received any notification when my November GCH reservation was canceled. I called eventually and they said it would just show up on my credit card. And they stated, as theluckyrabbit indicated, that they weren't taking any reservations in 2021 and had no idea when they would. In fact, the poor customer service agent said he was being laid off in a few days. I felt terrible!
Thanks. I'll keep watching. Just double checked and I'm kind of surprised it hasn't shown up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter