Do APH room rates fluctuate?

8/2-8/5- In advanced options, put aph in the promotion category- I hope that makes sense...
I can’t wait!
We’ve stayed at HRH and RPR and now we get to try PBH. I read thru the whole PBH thread in one day :flower:

Lol- I didn’t try the APH thread- just went on the UO website. Now I’ll know for the future.
Thanks!

I'm looking at prices for a Nov trip and PB is only $20 a night more than RP for the time frame we're looking at. We have stayed at RP and really like it. It's a neat resort and we like Jake's so we haven't had any reason to consider the more expensive options with the EP. But we are a family of 5 and 450 sq ft of space over 335 is tempting given the small price difference. I assume you can still walk to the parks from PB (although it looks like a little bit longer trek). I assume the boats are just as constant and reliable at PB as they are at RP. We would be getting a garden view (vs the waterview we typically get at RP). It doesn't look like you're looking at parking lots too much - it looks like there are trees and landscaping in the way. I don't really think the theme between the two matters one way or the other to us. Any differences in the pools? Is there a good restaurant at PB? We will likely eat there our first night. Anything else we should consider?
We were RP regulars until 2016 when we tried PB. Liked it....but headed back to RP this summer. Can’t beat the short walk to Islands of Adventure, theming is great...PB theming is cold to me whereas RP is more family-oriented and relaxing. Jake’s is awesome, as well.

HRH is our favorite, but PB is right behind it. We loved the atmosphere, and the take-out and grab-n-go at Sal's was good and very convenient. The pool has a slide; whereas, there's no slide at RPR. PB feels relaxing and a bit removed from the parks, which could be a good thing. I don't like how you have to go outside to get to some of the rooms though. Also, we had a water view, and the opera singer was keeping our son up. I think though, that PB is really more of an adult hotel. We ended up mainly taking the water taxi, when we normally walk from RPR or HRH. The water taxis seemed more frequent to me at PB though.

We are trying PBH for the first time this year. It was $70/night cheaper than rpr with aph rate. So far we’d pick hrh as #1 choice- love the modern theme and especially the close walk. But excited to try PBH for the first time.

Thank you so much for the link! I couldn’t find AP rates on my own. There’s no discount for my Hardrock stay, but I just added a couple of days in a family suite at Cabana Bay! :woohoo:
FYI, for my dates I found an APH rate availability for HRH (on a kids suite only) that was on the Loews Hotel website, but not on the link listed above. So it's probably worth checking both intermittently.

FYI, for my dates I found an APH rate availability for HRH (on a kids suite only) that was on the Loews Hotel website, but not on the link listed above. So it's probably worth checking both intermittently.
Thanks! I’ll keep checking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter