Do DCP participants still get free park passes?

leebee

DIS Veteran
My sister is saying something about DeSantis and DCP participants no longer being eligible for park passes for friends/family. I DON"T WANT THIS TO BE POLITICAL... but does anyone know if this is true or not?

The political thing you are talking about is the employees of reedy creek - like EMTs, firefighters etc.

Disney employees get Disney benefits. The DCP participants get into the parks with their blue ID and get guest passes based on hours worked.

The political thing you are talking about is the employees of reedy creek - like EMTs, firefighters etc.

Disney employees get Disney benefits. The DCP participants get into the parks with their blue ID and get guest passes based on hours worked.
Yes, that's what I thought. Turns out my sister is reading Mouse Trap News, which is a satire site. :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter