Do you find yourself bringing more or less into the parks than you used to?

Do you bring more or less into the parks than you used to?

• more

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • less

Votes: 117 75.0%
  • the same amount every time

Votes: 26 16.7%

• Total voters
When my twins were small I always had a bag. Now that they are 19, I only bring what fits in DH’s pockets. He complains about the lipstick, but he still carries it.

I bring exactly the same things into the park with me, every trip. I'm a obsessive about hydration and sunscreen, I carry a small backpack and pack it with sunscreen, refillable water bottles, and chap stick, my phone, a lightning cable, and an external battery pack.

This next trip I will be bringing more though, I'll be bringing my dslr set up with extra lenses and a tripod with me at night.

I only bring my small Disney Dooney backpack with a small wallet, small, hairbrush, phone and bandaids, a small pill bottle, for meds and Tylenol
I will add a small portable cell charger this yr. I can add a bottled drink while in the parks and it's nice to have something to carry small purchases in and we send bigger purchases to resort

I go fairly light when it is just me/adults, but I still need to bring a bag. I carry my phone, kindle, reusable water bottle, battery pack, sunglasses, and visor, all of which can be put in or clipped on to a small crossbody bag. I also have my id, credit card, cash, and motrin in a small zippered pouch. This is the same bag I pack whenever we go on excursions to zoos, museums, parks, historic sites, whatever.

If the kids are with us, DH carries a small back pack with the addition of snacks/protein bars, more sunscreen, and bandaids.

PAWALT retainers can stretches to adjust to the glasses handle just be gentle. The straps are okay.it works great no glasses slipping especially with covid and glasses fogging up less now that I am using it. They work great! Comfortable, easy to put on and take off my glasses.

PAWALT retainers can stretches to adjust to the glasses handle just be gentle. The straps are okay.it works great no glasses slipping especially with covid and glasses fogging up less now that I am using it. They work great! Comfortable, easy to put on and take off my glasses.
Are Pawalt's like Chums?

Less. 2 bandaids. 6 ibuprofen. Phone, backup battery/charger, water bottle, chapstick, glide, 4 $1 WalMart camping Ponchos, license, cc, Disney gift card.

Do I have my kids with me? If so, we are packing the house! Lol. Must-haves regardless of who I'm with are a water bottle, sunscreen, lip chap, sunglasses, phone, and my wallet. I'm a cash girl who loves the envelope system for traveling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter