Do you own the above thing or not?

no...but we have a ice hammer....we buy our ice down the street at the John McCain porkbarrel ice station, bring home the 20 pounds, and seperated into smaller bags and then place them in the deep freeze...so frozen that we use an upholstery hammer to break up the ice to pour into our drinks....ice pick would put holes inthe plastic bags that we reuse for a several times..until they have ***** hammered.

animal door stop for outdoor buildings?

yep....a couple of characters in my show case for farmers market, found one last week in a bag of misc toys at goodwill, put it on a stand in the bag along with a tall flame...figure 2 bucks...no idea who the red headed female with pony tail in green outdoor wear is.

flame weed propane burner?

no...not that fancy, but on jeopardy today they had an Italian plate of hourdorves that I as sure you have created, but didn't catch the name.

wood platter?

no..............lots of wood, but not a platter (DH is a hobbyist wood worker)

crystal pitcher?

...at one time....but did not fit in moving box in oregon....so daughter has it now ...in Oregon

mosaic of stones in yard that you have collected ?

for right now....yes....though I think wife just ate last cupcake and the plastic store tray my be in the garbage now...she likes buying cupcakes for card night, but no tupperware like carrier.

a shovel with 2 foot handle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter