• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does a late Easter impact spring break season crowds at all?

New England Spring Breaks will all be around Easter in 2019....most the week before (MA for sure because Patriots Day is the 15th), a few the week after(NH)...

New York city is tied to Passover rather than Easter. Most years (including 2019) the holidays coincide but not always.

The only time I have gone in the spring was in 2016. Easter was March 27. I'm a teacher, and my spring break was the second week of April. (It's always the first week, but that year they moved it back a week for some reason. It's never tied to Easter.) I was happy that it didn't seem crowded at all. I went from Wednesday the 13th to Saturday the 16th. I loved it. No crowds and great weather!

Our Spring Break is the first week of April this year. We will be in WDW. Daughter and i went last year the first week of April and crowds were not bad at all. This year, the same week is predicted to have a lot heavier crowds. I'm hoping it's more like last year, because that was a pleasant surprise. When our kids were younger I said never again, Easter/Spring Break. But I think since they are older and FP+ it's more comfortable overall

Im looking for the same kind of info for 2019. Ours is the last 2 weeks of march and Im trying to figure out which week would be better.

Our 2019 spring break is 4/15-4/22 in central NC (Raleigh area), the week leading up to Easter. I am having the hardest time deciding between third week of June or Spring Break! I don't know if it's better to deal with the spring break crowds or brave the rain/heat of summer. According to the crowd calendars, crowd levels are an 8 those June weeks, which I know could change. So it's not exactly quiet then and for that reason, I'm leaning toward spring break. Any thoughts?

We have been at WDW 2 of the last 3 summers and found the crowds very manageable. I personally would choose summer over spring break that is attached to Easter. That being said, we are going on our first ever spring break trip this year. Our break is the third week of March so we miss Easter crowds.

Our spring break is Good Friday and the Monday after Easter. Sometimes they add an extra day or two, but never a whole week, and we get out of school before Memorial Day, so I'm sure there won't be extra days with it being a month before the end of school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter