Does your family laugh a lot?

Breezy_Carol

Who needs doors when you can use windows
DD's boyfriend was over and we were all talking and I wondered if our family was the norm or the exception.

The five of us went out to dinner (DH, DD, BF, DS, and myself). We got to laughing so hard that I snorted and DH almost spewed coffee across the table. This happens often. I think, that as a family, we laugh a lot.

Also, I am married to the father of my children (not the norm these days) and we usually eat dinner together unless the kids have a school or church activity to go to. (Except the one night a week DH works late.)

So, do you laugh a lot???

My DH, DS and I laugh a lot! DH is such a goofball and you can't help but laugh. DS is following in his Daddy's steps. They both know how to make me laugh.

I grew up in a family where we all did not laugh that much. We had a good time but nothing like the 3 of us have now! :) I much prefer all of the laughing!

Yep! Even with our busy schedule, we like to set some time aside to have some fun and laugh together!

We are a family who laughs alot - DH is very funny and DD although only 7 is coming up with some oneliners that will make you laugh so hard your belly hurts - DS and I are kinda the straight men of the family - but we still have our moments.:D

Yes, we are a bunch of kidders and we laugh a lot. There are times when someone is laughing so hard they have to leave the table to compose themselves. I think it's my older daughters mission to make me do this at every meal. ;)

I think making it a priority to sit down together for at least one meal a day does wonders to keep the family close. It doesn't matter what the meal is, just that everyone is there.

I am not married to my older kids father any more and this doesn't seem to have anything to do with the laughter one way or another. If something is funny, we crack up. :)

Yes, we laugh often and quite raucously at times, and love doing it. I think that's why our house was the hangout place when my daughter was still at home.

And I also admit to being a snorter! :o :o

We do laugh a lot.. my youngest sometimes just cracks us all up. Sometimes when they all get going, I cannot breath from laughing so hard.. I have had to pull over the car on the road when they start with the joking cuz I cannot drive and laugh like that.. Laughter is the best medicine..

No! :eek: I'm the odd ball in the family. :teeth: I can laugh at anything, almost at anytime. :teeth: Serious things seem funny to me and funny things seem hysterically funny to me. :p

Everyone in my family is pretty serious. My brother has a sense of humor, but for some reason I hardly see it anymore. :( My mom sometimes has a sense of humor, but I don't get it, which makes me laugh. :o :p

Yes, we can get going at times. One of our laughing recollections, was at Marie's dad's funeral. I, along with Marie and several cousins, were in a limo following the hearse. We wound up in stitches, mind you, not disrespectfully, but rather recalling the many humorous moments of a great life. Smiles and laughs are good for the soul.

laughing it great for the body and In this house we laugh so much you would think we have laughing gas stored someplace.

Yes, we do!!! Especially since the kids have gotten older. There 9 & 13. DD is hilarious!!;) It's so easy to have fun with her. We always say that the kids our our entertainment!!!! :p :teeth: DS is just plsin goofy!!;)

Our family is really fun these days!!!;) :D :p

We laugh a lot! We were just coming back from WDW last Saturday and saw something along the side of the road. I made some comment and everyone was cracking up. We laughed for 15 miles.....LOL!

Yes, we do! We are all the time playing pranks on each other too.

One of our laughing recollections, was at Marie's dad's funeral. I, along with Marie and several cousins, were in a limo following the hearse. We wound up in stitches, mind you, not disrespectfully, but rather recalling the many humorous moments of a great life.

Dan, I rode in the car with my Aunt and Uncle on the way to my Grandmother's burial. We started talking about all the pranks she played on people (my Grandmother was a hoot) and we got so tickled, we were crying by the time we got to the cemetery. People thought we were crying because we were sad, but during the rest of the graveside service, my Aunt and I couldn't help but giggle. I am sure my Grandmother enjoyed that.

my mom and i are both laughers along with most of my family on her side. my sister gets her moments. :D

Yes we do. We all tend to have the same sense of humor and can get rolling pretty easily.:D

Great question! One of the biggest joys of my life is that I finally have a family that I can laugh with. I grew up in a very solemn home, with no joking and little laughter. I married a man so different than my father, one who is easy, laid back, and fun. Our children are so witty and lively and help to keep my melancholy at bay. When my oldest comes home from college the whole house is in a happy uproar with all the antics and joking, and I feel so grateful that I got another chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter