Does your family laugh a lot?

My family laughs all the time. When a family member is in the hospital, we're always the only family dying laughing in the waiting room. DH thought we were kind of rude when he first started meeting my family, but now he realizes that we do it to cope and that the person who's missing would always wish they were there laughing with us. None of us get our feelings hurt when people laugh at us. In fact, whoever is getting made fun of usually laughs loudest. :teeth:

Yes, yes yes.......family get togethers for us are like a filming of Comedy Central!!!:jester: :bounce:

I think if we were together more we would. DH and I work opposite shifts and only see each other for 1-2 minutes Monday-Friday. When we take time off work and spend more time together we laugh a lot more. If we are with my family everyone is laughing, my family always has a story to tell;)

All the time! We also pull alot of pranks on each other.
My daughters boyfriend said we were too loud and crazy when he first met us, that was 1 1/2 yrs ago, now he joins right in.

There are times when someone is laughing so hard they have to leave the table to compose themselves. I think it's my older daughters mission to make me do this at every meal.

My sister and I have a similar mission. Whenever we are all home (2 or 4 live in other states now) she and I have made it a personal goal to make our next youngest sister (now 21yo) spit her milk across the table...and we rarely fail. We now have a second goal of making dad laugh so hard that he turns beet red and tear up. It has proven to be pretty easy too.

We laugh all of the time. Quite often at my brother's expense ;)

Oh heck yeah! I come from a family of total goofballs! And most of my friends are that way to some degree as well.

One of my sons is quite a comedian, the others are pretty serious, I love to laugh, we usually have a pretty good time around here!:D

Yes, we laugh A LOT:D
Our family is sort of known as the "fun" family with our extended family and friends. Always busy and laughing and having a lot of fun together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter