Dog fencing for campsite

It seems to me that most of the issue with dog owners centers around one poster apparently going around looking for problems where they may not exist. He then passively/aggressively insults everyone and announces his exit from the thread. Pass the beer.

I noticed that as well, funny how we all get along well until someone shows up and then somehow its us that are misbehaving :confused3

:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

and his little dog went yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap all the way home.

we have the Superyard XT, you can add sections. We used this when we were house training our puppy and also took it camping with us. it folds up pretty flat with a carrying handle. we really like it. you can buy it places like petco or petsmart but we found it cheaper in the baby section at Toys R Us or try Babies R Us. Here's a link for the one at Babies R Us: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2266978

and his little dog went yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap all the way home.

and then he asked for a beer.

Dang you are fast .... :scared1:

I'm outta here and have other things to do than sit on a thread or site and respond within minutes of a post. I generally only visit each site I subscribe to once a day to see what has been said and I'm finished with this one for today.

Larry

amf.......

I say that there are no bad dogs....only bad owners. If you see an unruly dog, call Cesar Milan.

amf.......

what does bowling have to do with it? obviously you do not recognize the extreme importance of this individual...... or maybe you do! :lmao:

well ttfn this is my one time for today on this board - off to buy some wine and beer nand go to an antique farm tractor show (exciting life I live).

You know what? Last October everytime I rode my bike past a certain site on the 1800 loop and the occupants were gone....I heard these little yippers yapping at the top of their lungs. Yappy dogs, even those inside a trailer, make for bad company. Muzzles can be your friend!!:rolleyes1

So I started reading this because I was curious about fencing for dogs...then couldn't stop reading because well, I was just kinda amazed and amused. It has been my experience that most campers with dogs are responsible with them. There are always one or two that you wonder why they didn't leave the poor pup at home but by and far they are not a problem. My schnauzer was a great camping dog and loved to go with us. He was quieter camping then at home. On the other hand, the darling beagle we have now barks at everything..frogs and leaves :confused3 so we don't take her. We have a great sitter who stays with her at home or else we would have to board her.

Welcome to the odd world of the community board. You will never know where a thread will lead once you start one....:rotfl2:

Welcome to the odd world of the community board. You will never know where a thread will lead once you start one....:rotfl2:

Isn't that the truth! I thought I was asking an innocent question when I started this thread. I had no idea that it would ever get this many posts, and that most of them have nothing to do with the fence that I wanted to buy! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter