• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dog fencing for campsite

Got one already!;)

Me too! I use it on people that like to call me an inconsiderate camper. Or, I could use it on people that don't like to camp near me or meet me. Or, better yet, I can use it on people that leave sad little bowls of mints for all the little trick or treaters at the campground and call it "candy". :rolleyes1

Me too! I use it on people that like to call me an inconsiderate camper. Or, I could use it on people that don't like to camp near me or meet me. Or, better yet, I can use it on people that leave sad little bowls of mints for all the little trick or treaters at the campground and call it "candy". :rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

I bet if there was beer in an ice chest sittin next to it for mommy and daddy the candy bowl would be forgotten lol.

I bet if there was beer in an ice chest sittin next to it for mommy and daddy the candy bowl would be forgotten lol.

Judging from the way that candy bowl looked the ice chest would consist of a few pieces of left over ice (found at the bottom of the machines after someone filled a bag) with a few bottles of sad beer.....like rootbeer, not even real beer.

And, to keep this on topic, I like cereal.:rotfl2:

did someone say fruit loops??

front%20image%203.jpg

I think you guys are all a bunch of Fruit Loops!!! :rotfl2:

(And I can't figure out why I keep coming back to this thread!!)

It's like driving by a wreck on the highway - you go real slow and just can't look away.

You CAN'T help yourself....enroll in the 10 step program....:rotfl2:

I only have 12 steps left in the 10 step program.

We had to put our 15 year old Yellow lap to sleep in early march. Sad time for us

Our new to us "rescued" DOG wants to know if she can drive the golf cart.:scared1: She will be 1 year 5 months old by then, thats 10 years in dog years. She thinks thats old enough to drive if it's not she will be happy just riding on anyones cart.:car: She is also looking forward to the Disney dog park. I told her it's better than the dog park down the street. She also wants to know who else is bringing their dogs for Halloween GG.:stir: She already has her Halloween costume but she isn't crazy about the Mickey ears.

We'll miss Halloween, but are coming in with our 3 loony pups 11/1. :thumbsup2

The girls will be making an appearance at the dog park with their dad in the a.m. Brady and I will be doing our own thing on the 300 dog walk (he's not a big fan of strange dogs)

Watch for the crazy border collies racing around with the enormous Jolly Ball....

DogPark02.jpg

We'll miss Halloween, but are coming in with our 3 loony pups 11/1. :thumbsup2

The girls will be making an appearance at the dog park with their dad in the a.m. Brady and I will be doing our own thing on the 300 dog walk (he's not a big fan of strange dogs)

Watch for the crazy border collies racing around with the enormous Jolly Ball....

DogPark02.jpg

My dog just love that ball with a handle and hers squeak's too. I hope she isn't keeping up the neighbors with it.

For the first time in 62 years there was a month-to-month decline in population in the State of Florida - I attribute the decline to dog fences....... or beer shortages......... probably the beer thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter