Don't Blink or You'll Miss This Pre-Trip Report by Wigd and Shocker

wsushocker

DIS Veteran
Here we go with a very short, very abbreviated pre-trip report. Do not expect detailed plans. This will be a brief outline of what we have already planned and what we are considering.

I'm here, three! Let's see how many posts you can get on this PTR before you leave? Knowing you guys you'll be through 3 pages in the next couple of hours! :rotfl:

Thank you... I do like to know what you are planning so I can stop and think... they are doing this today... or eating here!

Reporting in! I don't need details...just a rough idea of where you'll be to help me get through these 19 that feel like 1900 school days I have left!!:goodvibes

Holy Moly I actually made pg 1 of a Wigd and Shocker PTR WOOT!!!

I'm in and can't wait to hear all about your very fast arriving trip!

I'm up for knowing plans, but when you are telling about where you are down under several levels on the ship and there are narrow hallways and small rooms, I'll just skip those parts. ;) I don't think I'm going to be a cruise person, but I'll enjoy seeing your pictures of the outdoor parts. :thumbsup2

I hope you guys have a great time!

Ok, I'm here...can't wait to here all about your plans. Now I have to go read!:)

ADRS.gif

Sunday, May 30: LeCellier (Dinner)
Monday, May 31: Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch)
Tuesday, June 1: Hollywood Brown Derby (Lunch)
Wednesday, June 2: Ohana (Dinner)
Thursday, June 3: Yak & Yeti (Lunch) and Plaza (Dinner)
Friday, June 4: Cape May (Breakfast)
Saturday, June 5: Palo (Dinner)
Monday, June 7: Palo (Brunch)
Tuesday, June 8: Tutto Italia (Dinner)
Wednesday, June 9: Cape May (Dinner)
Thursday, June 10: Ohana (Breakfast) and Teppan Edo (Dinner)

Maybe I should have inserted the itinerary first?

WOW your ADRs look fantastic!! Definitely eating at some good spots!!!!! YUMMY!! I love Disney food!!!:love:

OOOH I have heard great things about Palo, we will be getting some food pictures right LOL??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter