• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Don't Blink or You'll Miss This Pre-Trip Report by Wigd and Shocker

OMG! You are one classy, fun- loving chick!! Those outfits are so, so, ummm... so perfect!! :lmao: What an amazing trip you have planned!

I'm in! Looking forward to a whirlwind few days of trip plans before you leave. Sounds like fun! Great ADRs!!

OMG! You are one classy, fun- loving chick!! Those outfits are so, so, ummm... so perfect!! :lmao: What an amazing trip you have planned!

Yes, I have been described exactly that way many times in my life! :rotfl2:

Great plans! I can't wait to read all about your cruise.

I am hoping that we have a great time and have the opportunity to take lots of interesting pictures!

I'm in! Looking forward to a whirlwind few days of trip plans before you leave. Sounds like fun! Great ADRs!!

Whirlwind is a great way to describe the time between now and Sunday!

We should arrive at the Beach Club around 2:00 p.m. Wigd will walk in, greet the greeter (I think her name is Tena but as often happens, I would be wrong), and then stand quietly and absorb the aroma of the lobby. I rarely notice the subtle essence but Wigd has a super-sonic smeller!

BeachClub_007_Lobby_Seating_JPG.jpg

If the Disney stars align, our room will be ready and our Garden Grocer order will have arrived! We will go to our villa, unpack our suitcases and the groceries, and then head out, probably in the direction of Epcot. I have called to make sure Wigd's private entrance is ready for her arrival that afternoon.

Boardwalk_062_International_Gateway.jpg

If the stars are out of alignment, we will deposit our carry-ons at bell services and head out, still in the direction of Epcot.

LOL....Super Sonic Smeller, that's too funny!!! That gives new meaning to stopping and smelling the roses...or in this case the BC lobby!!!

Hope everything works out and everything will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive!!!!

Hmmm...I thinking ballooons, streamers, and welcome signs will need to be in place at the entrance!

I agree with Wigd... the BC lobby smells divine! Your plans look fantastic. Will definitely make it easier to leave the ship knowing you are returning home to BCV!

Your outfits are a hoot! I can only imagine what wardrobing mishaps you're going to capture on this cruise...:rolleyes1 I just pray that I'm never in one. :lmao:

Can't believe you will be there on Sunday!!! :yay::yay::yay:

LOL....Super Sonic Smeller, that's too funny!!! That gives new meaning to stopping and smelling the roses...or in this case the BC lobby!!!

Hope everything works out and everything will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive!!!!

Hmmm...I thinking ballooons, streamers, and welcome signs will need to be in place at the entrance!

Actually, the best welcome would be a short line and no smokers as we enter the park!

I agree with Wigd... the BC lobby smells divine! Your plans look fantastic. Will definitely make it easier to leave the ship knowing you are returning home to BCV!

Your outfits are a hoot! I can only imagine what wardrobing mishaps you're going to capture on this cruise...:rolleyes1 I just pray that I'm never in one. :lmao:

Can't believe you will be there on Sunday!!! :yay::yay::yay:

The trip is rapidly approaching and our suitcases are........EMPTY!:scared1:

As long as there are stars, it sounds like Epcot will be eagerly awaiting your arrival! :thumbsup2

It is definitely my favorite park as I could walk around there for hours. In fact, I do!

Dinner will be at 5:55 p.m. in Canada. LeCellier is one of our favorite places to eat while at Disneyworld.

I'm not sure if we will hang around for Illuminations as we will be very tired but maybe some pixie dust will be energy-charged!

We could go back and watch the movie on the beach.

Beach Movie Schedule

Sunday The Great Mouse Detective
Monday G-Force
Tuesday Alice in Wonderland
Wednesday Toy Story
Thursday Chicken Little
Friday The Princess and the Frog
Saturday Old Dogs

"Your kids are sure to enjoy this wonderful free activity at the Beach Club.
This program is open to all guests of Walt Disney World, not just to those staying at the resort.
Refreshment stand and restrooms available.
Check with a Cast Member for show times (usually around 9:00pm). Campfire Sing-along 6:30pm.
These movies are projected on to a large portable screen near the Storm-Along-Bay pool area."​

Monday, May 31

Magic Kingdom

Main Street, USA
Wigd Castle
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Splash Mountain (someone has a new shower cap to initiate)
Pirates of the Caribbean
Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern (12:55)
Haunted Mansion
Space Mountain (only if the shoulder is well)
Buzz Lightyear
Jungle Cruise
Carousel of Progress

I wonder how many of these we will actually get to......

Go ahead and take a guess! (Cut, paste, highlight)

Tuesday, June 1

Hollywood Studios

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith
Star Tours
The American Idol Experience
The Great Movie Ride
Lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby (11:55)
The Magic of Disney Animation (This is a MUST-DO!)
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™
Toy Story Mania!

Go ahead and take a guess! (Cut, paste, highlight)​

Wednesday, June 2

Epcot

Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Maelstrom
Mission: SPACE®
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
Test Track

Dinner at O'hana (8:35)

Monday, May 31

Magic Kingdom

Main Street, USA
Wigd Castle
Pirates of the Caribbean
Haunted Mansion
Buzz Lightyear
Jungle Cruise
Carousel of Progress

Well let's see....

I'm pretty sure you'll make it to Main Street USA and to Wigd's Castle :rotfl:

Only because it is completely infathomable to me that someone wouldn't ride HM going to put that one on the list!!!

Definitely think you'll get to the mountains!! (At least Splash and BTMR)

Oh and definitely Pirates and I think you'll make it to lunch!!!

Tuesday, June 1

Hollywood Studios

Star Tours
The Great Movie Ride
Toy Story Mania!

I SAY ALL OF THESE!!!!!! I think you guys could easily hit up all of these at a day at DHS!!!!!

Thursday, June 3

Animal Kingdom

DINOSAUR
Expedition Everest™
Kali River Rapids®
Kilimanjaro Safaris®
Lunch at Yak & Yeti (1:00)
Maharajah Jungle Trek®
Pangani Forest Exploration Trail®
Primeval Whirl®

Dinner at The Plaza Restaurant (7:55)

Love your outfits!!! You will be smashing!! :thumbsup2
I can't remember the smell of the BC....I will have to stop over and take a sniff...I have a super sonic nose too ;) I know that Jambo has a certain aroma :cloud9:
I remember texting Wigd when I was at LeCellier...(it was my first time) I couldn't decide to get the mashed potatoes or the risotto. I got both.
Ooohhhh are you going to draw at HS? Try this! It was so much fun...I can't draw AT ALL but they came out pretty good and both instructors were quite amusing :)

Tracy

Well, this is what I get when I put off checking out a link and then forget to come back later and do it as well - I get relegated to page 4! :headache:

Your trip sounds amazing :goodvibes Do you have room in your suitcase for a stowaway??

I agree with Tracy, you have to draw at HS, it's so much fun!

Guesses in red... except for the day that you made the text red! :headache:

Monday, May 31

Magic Kingdom

Main Street, USA
Wigd Castle

Pirates of the Caribbean
Haunted Mansion

Buzz Lightyear
Jungle Cruise
Carousel of Progress

Tuesday, June 1

Hollywood Studios

Star Tours
The Great Movie Ride

Toy Story Mania!

Wednesday, June 2

Epcot

Gran Fiesta Tour Starring the Three Caballeros
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Maelstrom

Mission: SPACE®
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth

Test Track

Dinner at O'hana (8:35)

Thursday, June 3

Animal Kingdom

DINOSAUR
Expedition Everest™
Kali River Rapids®
Kilimanjaro Safaris®
Lunch at Yak & Yeti (1:00)
Maharajah Jungle Trek®
Pangani Forest Exploration Trail®

Primeval Whirl®

Dinner at The Plaza Restaurant (7:55)

I'm leaving off the thrill rides, both because I know Baylor doesn't really like them, and because of Wigd's shoulder... not sure that she'll feel up to some of those. :)

Wow! Just started packing today, for Baylor....
Just wanted to say hi and fill you in on some of my plans.
Or maybe sort of fill you in on some of my plans.
You all know how much we love our DIS meets.
We do have some planned.
Can I just say I'm sooooo excited!
The first one will be a mystery meet. In fact we are planning on spending our first evening and full day with our friend. I hope we don't make her nuts!
This is a DISer that we've been friends with for a long time and when she gets home I'll let her come on and report to you all herself!

Then there will be some meets with some of the cruise folks so we can get something going for the cruise. We are leaning towards setting a meet up for the pirate night. I think....
One family will be at Beach Club so we are meeting up there...
Also, the music teacher and her family from my school will be there on their first Disney trip so we are meeting up with them and showing them the Beach Club. (I think they are staying at All Star Movies).
Last but not least John and Michelle will be there, staying at VWL and we are planning to spend time with them after our cruise, we have a meal planned and are hoping for some SAB time with them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter