Don't Blink or You'll Miss This Pre-Trip Report by Wigd and Shocker

Wow! Just started packing today, for Baylor....
Just wanted to say hi and fill you in on some of my plans.
Or maybe sort of fill you in on some of my plans.
You all know how much we love our DIS meets.
We do have some planned.
Can I just say I'm sooooo excited!
The first one will be a mystery meet. In fact we are planning on spending our first evening and full day with our friend. I hope we don't make her nuts!
This is a DISer that we've been friends with for a long time and when she gets home I'll let her come on and report to you all herself!

Then there will be some meets with some of the cruise folks so we can get something going for the cruise. We are leaning towards setting a meet up for the pirate night. I think....
One family will be at Beach Club so we are meeting up there...
Also, the music teacher and her family from my school will be there on their first Disney trip so we are meeting up with them and showing them the Beach Club. (I think they are staying at All Star Movies).
Last but not least John and Michelle will be there, staying at VWL and we are planning to spend time with them after our cruise, we have a meal planned and are hoping for some SAB time with them!

Where the heck have you been?

LOL Thanks MeMom!! Now I have the image in my head of them starting to unpack at BC and opening up there suitcase and there the tortoise will be!! He just wanted to come along and go on the cruise too!! LOL :rotfl:

Love your outfits!!! You will be smashing!! :thumbsup2
I can't remember the smell of the BC....I will have to stop over and take a sniff...I have a super sonic nose too ;) I know that Jambo has a certain aroma :cloud9:
I remember texting Wigd when I was at LeCellier...(it was my first time) I couldn't decide to get the mashed potatoes or the risotto. I got both.
Ooohhhh are you going to draw at HS? Try this! It was so much fun...I can't draw AT ALL but they came out pretty good and both instructors were quite amusing :)
Tracy

I hope Disney likes stick figures!!!!

Well, this is what I get when I put off checking out a link and then forget to come back later and do it as well - I get relegated to page 4! :headache:

Your trip sounds amazing :goodvibes Do you have room in your suitcase for a stowaway??

I agree with Tracy, you have to draw at HS, it's so much fun!

We don't have room in a suitcase but we have room in the villa....come on down!

I'm in. On page 5! But i'm here...:thumbsup2

I was thinking that you almost blinked and miss it!

Oh, I am so jealous of all your DIS meets! So much fun!!! :goodvibes

I wonder if all DIS meets are fun......:confused3

Maybe out looking for a lost tortoise?

He may appear when he sees the suitcases out. You know how animals sense that you're leaving and come and sit in the suitcases. :laughing:

She doesn't look for Scales....I am out at least 4 or 5 times a day looking for that idiot!

LOL Thanks MeMom!! Now I have the image in my head of them starting to unpack at BC and opening up there suitcase and there the tortoise will be!! He just wanted to come along and go on the cruise too!! LOL :rotfl:

Baylor would love finding him, anywhere!

Are you doing FB updates during your trip?

What is FB?

Oh yes!
I'll be doing the FB and Shocker will be walking off and leaving me!
:lmao:

I think I just came up with a great idea for a contest!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

I wonder if all DIS meets are fun......:confused3

All of ours have been so far. :goodvibes

She doesn't look for Scales....I am out at least 4 or 5 times a day looking for that idiot!

Have you checked your suitcase? :laughing:

Baylor would love finding him, anywhere!

I really hope you find him before you go out of town.

I think I just came up with a great idea for a contest!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Uh oh....is it how many steps behind will you leave Wigd??? :upsidedow

I too am sending lots of pixie dust :wizard::wizard::wizard: that Scales will be found before you leave!!!!!!

All of ours have been so far. :goodvibes
Have you checked your suitcase? :laughing:
I really hope you find him before you go out of town.
Uh oh....is it how many steps behind will you leave Wigd??? :upsidedow

Here are the clues for the upcoming contest......

whiteiphone3g.jpg

nikon-coolpix-p90.jpg

I too am sending lots of pixie dust :wizard::wizard::wizard: that Scales will be found before you leave!!!!!!

If not, we have contacted some people to come over and check to see he is out and he is to be taken to our local pet store for safe keeping..

Poor Scales....I really hope you find him :sad1: I guess he is not your average pet who can come to you when you call him.
Is the new contest of how many pictures you take of Wigd while she is either texting/FBing? ;)

Tracy

Poor Scales....I really hope you find him :sad1: I guess he is not your average pet who can come to you when you call him.
Is the new contest of how many pictures you take of Wigd while she is either texting/FBing? ;)

Tracy

I may have to buy more memory for my camera!!!:cool1::lmao:

Last but not least John and Michelle will be there, staying at VWL and we are planning to spend time with them after our cruise, we have a meal planned and are hoping for some SAB time with them!

We can't wait to see you guys again! I'm also hoping for some SAB time! ;) And, don't forget that I'll likely be texting you on June 3 while you're at AK.... :rolleyes1

We'll start packing this weekend, if we can reclaim our suitcases from the cats. Apparently, suitcases are ideal cat beds... :confused3 The minute we pull them out of the closet, the cats claim them. You should take MeMom's suggestion and put a suitcase in the backyard, maybe it will attract Scales! :lmao:

I need to do laundry & perhaps go shopping as well.... :rolleyes1 :rotfl: :lmao:

Good morning!

I saw that you were feeling well, Wigd. Hope you make it through today and feel all better before you leave. John was sick, and now Jill is. I am hoping the girls can escape it, since we have a trip to the Memphis Zoo planned for this weekend.

Happy packing!

I'm finally here! Your ADRs and itinerary looks good. Can't wait to follow along on FB and see all the pictures of Wigd texting! :laughing: :laughing:

I was behind on the TR so I just found out you guys were over here - well, I'm here now! :wave2:

Plans look great! You will be in MK for my birthday!! We were there last year for my birthday, but this year I will just have to live vicariously through you guys. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter