Dorothy and Blanche:A tale of left over shoes and lost items! DONE 7/14 just in time!

Wonderful pictures to end your report! I didn't take any Nemo pictures because they said no flash, but now I wish I would have tried without the flash. Your pictures are awesome! Next time.... :) I love the AoA and Pop pictures, and definitely want to try out those resorts in the future.

I've really enjoyed reading your TR. Please post a link here for your next TR so I don't miss it. Enjoy your trip!!!

Sorry! Somehow I missed this last night! I am not sure what camera you have, but some cameras wouldn't be able to take the shots of Nemo. If you know how to use your camera you should definitely give it a shot, it can be a fun challenge! :)

I will post my link to my new TR when I get started. Can't wait to go! And then when I get home it's so fun to go through the pictures! I wonder how many I will take. LOL I counted my memory cards and I have the storage for about 9,000 pictures. I'm not 100% certain that that is enough! Hahahahaha

Well Dorothy its me Rose. LOVE the pictures and wish I was there! Hope to get back with you. BETTER get back with you! And after saying I wanted POP, now I want my Mermaid room. Hmmmph. Thanks alot.:coffee:
Spenty too much time on the computer and now I've got a headache. But still worth it! Loved it!
princess:

Oh, Rose! I so could hear your voice as I read that! Yes, you'd BETTER get to WDW with me! I'll be checking bounceback offers next week, but especially after Aug 1! Woohoo!!!

haha! Franklyn needs to get a shot of this with his 3d photography skills! I really, just did it to remember what the order of animals were.

from raw -3406
by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Haha, I did try it for the first time on our last trip. Mine were still a bit blurry though. Stay tuned on our trip report. We'll get to this ride soon.

Thanks for a wonderful trip report! Great photos too! :thumbsup2

Haha, I did try it for the first time on our last trip. Mine were still a bit blurry though. Stay tuned on our trip report. We'll get to this ride soon.

Thanks for a wonderful trip report! Great photos too! :thumbsup2

Now you have a challenge for your next trip! ;) Never give up!

No problem, and thanks for reading!

Sorry! Somehow I missed this last night! I am not sure what camera you have, but some cameras wouldn't be able to take the shots of Nemo. If you know how to use your camera you should definitely give it a shot, it can be a fun challenge! :)

I will post my link to my new TR when I get started. Can't wait to go! And then when I get home it's so fun to go through the pictures! I wonder how many I will take. LOL I counted my memory cards and I have the storage for about 9,000 pictures. I'm not 100% certain that that is enough! Hahahahaha

Yeah I'm not sure how well my camera would have done but I'm going to have to try it in the future. We did FP+ for Nemo and sat right in the front, so I think it might have been decent shots.

Haha, well I'm sure you'll have some great shots from the 9,000+ pics. :) I know it's really easy to take so many. I didn't take as many last trip because I was pushing the stroller for my nephews a lot, and I still took 1,200. :)

Can't wait to hear about your next trip. :)

Yeah I'm not sure how well my camera would have done but I'm going to have to try it in the future. We did FP+ for Nemo and sat right in the front, so I think it might have been decent shots.

Haha, well I'm sure you'll have some great shots from the 9,000+ pics. :) I know it's really easy to take so many. I didn't take as many last trip because I was pushing the stroller for my nephews a lot, and I still took 1,200. :)

Can't wait to hear about your next trip. :)

You had your hands full then! It's hard to take pictures with your hands full!

I took about 8900 pictures on my trip. I got back Tuesday night after 15 days in Florida! I started the introductions just now and I will get to work on the TR once I finish editing some pictures and get my sister's pictures.

Someone left their inside b**b on the back of the toilet!

The dis seems to think that is a bad word, so to give you an idea of the word, I added the first and last letter. Yes, that is an actual quote from our trip!

Please hop on over to join us!

Wow that's a lot of images! Excited to see what you came home with.

Just spent the better part of my day reading, well really looking, through this TR. I LOVE all your photos! It was like being there. Can't wait to see what adventures you have with your niece on your next trip! Safe travels!

Just spent the better part of my day reading, well really looking, through this TR. I LOVE all your photos! It was like being there. Can't wait to see what adventures you have with your niece on your next trip! Safe travels!

Glad you enjoyed it! I do that occasionally: find a TR that is finished or at least well into it and read it for a few hours or more! :goodvibes

Just a heads up that I leave in 6 days. I'll start the TR when I come back and leave a link here for you in case you want to join in. If you've subscribed to my other TRs, then I'm sorry, but I'll be sharing this same comment on them all. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter