Dorothy and Blanche:A tale of left over shoes and lost items! DONE 7/14 just in time!

DisneyFreak06

DIS Veteran
Table of contents:

Introduction

*My titles might not make sense, I'm just trying to pick a song or song lyrics that at least has something to do with at least ONE of the pictures! LOL

Aug 18, 2013
Part 1: Solo Pilot Blues
Part 2: It's a Great Big Beautiful TODAY!
Part 3: Under the Sea
Part 4: I just can't wait to be King!
Part 5: Look at this stuff! Isn't it neat?
Part 6: Destiny

There will be little posts will give the cost of the food I ate and what I bought. I will not be offended if you skip them because you are not interested. I only add them just in case it helps someone or someone is actually interested. And then I have the information for when my receipts get all faded and I throw them out.

Aug 19, 2013
Part 1: Under the Sea (Reprise)
Part 2: Look at this stuff (Reprise)
Part 3: Welcome, welcome, welcome!
Part 4: Magic wrapped in pixie dust
Part 5: A Dream is a wish your heart makes (mostly because I'm dreaming I'm back there instead of being in the middle of another snow storm in APRIL!)
Part 6: Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a Pirate's life for me!
Part 7: Dead Men tell no tales!
Part 8: Little Orange Bird
Part 9: Hold on to your hats and glasses!
Part 10: Zip a dee dah!
Part 11: It's a big blue world...
Part 12: I wanna Pop all day long! (Yeah, I'm pushing it!)
Part 13: Fast car
Part 14: Ride off in the sunset

Aug 20, 2013
Part 1: Animal!
Part 2: Everybody walk the dinosaur
Part 3: When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie...
Part 4: Climbing up Mt. Everest
Ride Photos from Dinosaur and Expedition Everest
Part 5: Waiting on a Friend
Part 6: Hey get up, get loud, start pumpin' up the party now
Part 7: We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack, Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
Part 8: When hinges creak, in doorless chambers.
Part 9: Do not pull down on the safety bar please,

Aug 21, 2013

Part 1: Sing the tune for Dallas theme song, because I hear it often outside of DHS, and when I hear it, I think only of WDW, not Dallas!
Part 2: You've got a friend in me!
Part 3: Star Tower (hee hee hee)
Part 4: Lunch with Lucy
Part 5: Money, money, money! (not the shopping information)

Aug 22, 2013

Part 1: Moving to Mars (Yes I had to use google!)
Part 2: Fast car
Part 3: Three Caballeros, three gay caballeros!
Part 4: In summer (or Norway at least!)
Part 5: A Whale of a tale (ships and sailors!)
Part 6: You've got a Friend in me!
Part 7: Fathoms Below
Part 8: Part of Your World
Part 9: 2nd Part of your World hahaha
Part 10: Tale as Old as Time
Part 11: It's a Small World
Part 12: Main Street Electrical Parade
Part 13: Main Street Electrical Parade 2
Part 14: Sweet Dreams

Aug 23, 2013
Part 1: Fake, Plastic Trees (well, really a beautiful tree!)
Part 2: The end is near!
Part 3: Africa
Part 4: The elephant goes
Part 5: The elephant goes, part 2
Part 6: When the moon hits your eye, like a big pizza pie... AGAIN? Yep, I like my pizza!
Part 7: Hakuna Matata!
Part 8: Can you feel the Love tonight?
Part 9: Electric Avenue!
Part 10: Songs for Ellen
Part 11: The Big Blue Sea!
Part 12: Lost in France
Part 13: Reflections of Earth
Part 13b: A photopass picture and the last Pop Picture!

Aug 24, 2013
Part 1: TOAST!
Part 2: Shop around!
Part 3: Be Our Guest!
Part 4: Tale as Old as Time

Aug 25, 2013
Part 1: Shop around (and eat around!)
Part 2: Castle on a cloud
Part 3: High on a Mountain top
Part 4: A Mansion on the Hill
Part 5: I've got a dream!
Part 6: The Work Song (Cinderella)
Part 7: Material Girl (but I didn't actually buy anything! I just took pictures of it all...)
Part 8: Les Poissons
Part 9: Les Poissons Part deux
Part 10: Loading the Train
Part 11: Space Mountain
Part 12: Disney Movie Medley (My own made up name!)
Part 13: Wishes!

Aug 26, 2013
Part 1: You are my candy girl!
Part 2: Everybody's gonna zoom, zoom, zoom.
Part 3: He tipped his hat, and took his seat (but they didn't sing this song because it was a limited time magic special show)
Extra: Information on a DIS meet/fundraiser in NS, Canada should I donate pictuers?
Part 4: I think I oiled myself!
Part 5: I still oiled myself....
Part 6: Belle!
Part 7: There's Something There!
Part 8: Be Our Guest!
Part 9: Shiver me timbers.
Part 10: Au revoir (at least to MK and Epcot...)

Aug 27.2013
Part 1: It's a big, blue world!
Part 2: Circle of Life
Part 3: Poor, Unfortunate Souls!
Part 4: Fathoms Below
Part 5: Beyond the Sea
Part 6: Route 66
Part 7: Life is a highway!
Part 8: Prologue (haha)
Part 9: Transformation
Part 10: Belle
Part 11: Be Our Guest
Part 12: The Mob Song
Part 13: Beauty and the Beast
Part 14: Encore!
Part 15: The Dino Institute
Part 16: Ice Cream, is there anything more delectable than ice cream? (lalala summer's afternoon... in June! Sorry, couldn't resist).
Part 17: The Drop Off
Part 18: Fish are Friends!
Part 19: Not my Dad!
Part 20: Just keep swimming
Part 21: You've got a friend in me
Part 22: One Man's Dream
Part 23: It all started with a Mouse
Part 24: Juke Box Hero
Part 25: Just keep shooting (haha!)
Part 26: Bye Bye Bye!

Cast of Characters:

Me, Tina (aka Dorothy from the Golden Girls) then 37, French Immersion kindergarten teacher although I’ve taught many other grades. I have a HUGE family, and by huge, I mean the size of Expedition Everest. 9 siblings, 16 nieces and nephews so far, many brothers and sisters in laws, aunts and uncles and cousins. I can’t pick a favorite park because I’m always scared to hurt another park’s feelings. (I never could pick a favorite from New Kids on the Block and I really struggle between picking between Sam and Dean too…) Same goes for rides. I love everything. I do have some that I see more often than not, but that’s okay. Besides the parks, I love my family, my job (it helps that it pays for my Disney trips!), reading and photography. I am learning to take things a little more slowly at WDW, as I used to be a park commando.

Here I am at Disneyland last year.

49360880015 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Blanche asked me not to post any pictures on here, so I will respect her privacy. Sometimes she might end up here, but she’ll look like this:

from raw-7864 for disboards by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I will also respect her and not say how old she is, but her birthday is coming up in a few days and let’s just say that the year she was born has some smaller numbers in it than my birth year does! She is my Disney friend. She is actually my sister’s sister in law. This sister I usually call Rose on my TRs. So there, we are the Golden Girls. Except we interchange our names based on what we are doing at the time. But usually we are those ones. Blanche loves taking breaks and people watching, and has a love/hate relationship with the thrill rides. She rides them, but screams that she is going to die and that she has to get off. I usually end up taking pictures or videos of her doing that because it is so funny. She loves to read and to garden. She has had a hard time with her hip on the past few trips, and even came last time with a semi-healed broken foot. Blanche also has a big family.

When: Aug 18-27, 2013
Where: Walt Disney World of course! Oh, you want something more specific? One night at Art of Animation and the rest at Pop Century.

*** I wish we could add some more interesting fonts for our TRS!

On Aug 18, 2013 I got up extremely early to hop on a plane and go to one of my favorite places. The night before, I double checked that I had everything I wanted, and tried to pick the worst of my two pairs of sandals, because I was hoping to find a replacement pair while at the outlet malls, and thought I’d just leave those in the garbage of my room. (Remember this for later)

Normally Blanche and Rose pick me up, and that was the plan for this trip. They picked me up and when we got to the airport, I realized that Blanche didn’t look too well. When we were getting our bags out of the drunk and Blanche stayed in the car for a minute, Rose told me that Blanche was sick, as in extremely flu, stomach like sick! I told her that Blanche could not fly like that!

Once inside, she sat down for a minute then asked us to watch her stuff as she wanted to ask the Delta people a question. She came back and said that she’d join me in a day or two depending on how she felt then! Oh no! But I totally understood, she could not fly like that. It would be too hard on her and she couldn’t really make the whole plane sick by spreading it around, could she?

So I checked in and went through security then waited to board the plane. I normally fly Air Canada, but the trip to DL before was through WJ down and AC back home. This trip was Delta through NYC (as opposed to Toronto or Montreal) down and WJ through Toronto on the way back. Those are our three options out of Charlottetown. AC/WJ and Delta.

I kind of felt like it was a little squishy in the seat. I mean, I was fine, but it seemed like there wasn’t a lot of leg room.

*** Note the first bunch of pictures and some throughout the report will have been taken with my cell phone. The majority will be with my lovely camera (Canon , and be much nicer and prettier!

WDW 1 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Here is what PEI looks like from the air.

WDW 2 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Honestly, I didn’t have any issues with the Delta flight or service, but there was no entertainment at all. No TVs on the seats, no movie on shared screens. Thankfully I had my Kobo so I read on the first flight. I think I was rereading my Harry Potter books on it. I love Harry Potter! I had no issues with my connection, but it was a little annoying as we landed, then had to take a shuttle to another terminal to go through customs, then security and check back in, and then another bus back to the first terminal for the second flight. A little crazy, in my opinion.

I think this is when I was landing in NYC…

WDW 4 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

WDW 5 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

This is the bus that we had to take back and forth from the terminals. Maybe I should have stood like most everyone else.

WDW 3 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I had a Caesar salad and a Frosty at Wendy’s for lunch before getting into a seat to wait it out.

WDW 7 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Next flight was fine again, but I just tried to sleep and read some more. Honestly, it seems like forever since I’ve been on a flight that doesn’t have some sort of entertainment! Most of the time it’s only the little planes that fly out of Charlottetown that don’t have anything, and the last few times they have the tvs too.

Here are some fun clouds I saw along the way.

WDW 11 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

WDW 13 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Am I landing in Orlando soon?

WDW 15 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Once I landed at MCO, I found my way to DME and then waited a few minutes for my bus, but Art of Animation was the first stop! YAY!

Sorry they are blurry... I was walking and snapping. I was so excited to be there again!

WDW 16 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

WDW 17 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

WDW 18 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

WDW 19 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

My first palm trees! I love, love, love palm trees. Of course, they make me think of Walt Disney World or Disneyland, because Florida and California (for Disney) are the only places I’ve been that have palm trees!

WDW 20 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

WDW 22 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

WDW 23 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Not that this is clear, but it really is a pretty airport. I wonder if palm trees can grow in Canada. Can I get a small potted one for my room?

WDW 24 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Oooh! I get so excited when I see Disney things!

WDW 26 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

WDW 28 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

WDW 33 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

WDW 34 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

And then that’s where my notes end! LOL I am TERRIBLE at taking notes while on vacation.

Still at MCO. I love seeing that first Mickey hand. I probably missed some of the other people with hands, sorry other people!

from raw-8394 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

More palm trees:

from raw-8395 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

The DME movie

from raw-8398 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I LOVE this sign, but really, who doesn’t?

from raw-8399 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Every year I say I'll get a better shot, but it all depends on where I am sitting on the bus!

I was the first hotel! I love seeing the other hotels, but I’m usually ready to get to my home too, so it’s nice when I’m first! I checked in, and there wasn't much of a wait, just a few people ahead of me. Check in was fine and my room was ready! I excitedly took pictures on my way to my room. And I took so many pictures of the hotel that they won't all fit in this post! Dis limit is 25, so here is your first clue that this will be a photo heavy TR! (For those who have never read any of my TRs before.) And some pictures will be more snapshots for the memory (like the ones from the bus) and others I will have put more thought into trying to make a picture.

from raw-8400 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8403 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8404 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8405 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8407 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8408 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8409 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8410 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8411 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8413 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I have to say that I loved it. I love all the differences about the hotels. I love the values, I love the mods, I love the deluxes (just not the price tag on my little salary). I love the feeling of being immersed in Disney.

from raw-8415 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Oh, in case you were wondering, I was in a Little Mermaid room. I loved how the CM told me to get there. I should have written down her directions or video taped her or something. It was something the lines of swimming by the pool, flipping my fins past something else. That type of thing. So cute!

from raw-8416 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8417 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8418 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I want to go back! I want to be in the heat! With no snow! I want to be at Walt Disney World!

from raw-8420 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8421 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8422 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8423 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8424 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8425 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8426 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8427 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8428 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8429 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8430 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I haven't even made it to my room and I took too many pictures for the post! Hahahaha. I even deleted some pictures.

Yes, I was in love with the resort already. I loved the look of the hotel. I loved the theming. I loved the details. And I loved taking photos of it all. It was a beautiful, hot day. Just the way I like it when I am at Walt Disney World!

Joining in the fun!!!
I am loving your AoA pictures! I wish I was there...anywhere on property right now!!!

I left off walking to my room, taking many pictures.

from raw-8431 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8432 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8433 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8434 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8435 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8436 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8437 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Have I mentioned that I was in love already? I just wish you could get discounts for the LM rooms! I understand why thy don't though. They should have made more rooms for people like me.

A Dinglehopper!

from raw-8438 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

A Snarfblat!

from raw-8439 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8440 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Prince Eric!

from raw-8441 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Giant Ursula... eeek...

from raw-8442 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Can you do sit ups with no legs?

from raw-8443 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Then I took pictures inside my room, trying to get a lot of the details since poor Blanche would not see it.

from raw-8444 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8445 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8446 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8447 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

There was a towel Mickey waiting for me!

from raw-8448 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8449 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8450 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8451 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

This is the curtain that separates the sink area from the rest of the room.

from raw-8452 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8453 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I loved the shower area, even if it was a little dark...

from raw-8455 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8456 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

That's all I can fit in for today, but I'll try to be back tomorrow. I'm planning to try to get started with my bedroom painting.

Finishing up the room tour:

I love Mickey soap!

from raw-8457 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

The shape of the dresser reminds me of the armoire in Beauty and the Beast.

from raw-8458 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I was done with the room for a little bit because I was hungry! I needed some Disney food.

Apparently it had rained while I was inside checking out my room.

from raw-8460 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8461 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8462 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8463 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8464 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8465 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8467 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8468 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8469 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8470 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Ok... you need to click on this picture and then click to see the next picture. It almost seems like Zasu moved his head! (You might need to go back a picture, I'm not sure how the linkiing works.)

from raw-8471 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8473 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8475 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8476 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8477 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8478 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8479 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8480 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8481 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8482 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8483 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Hmmmm... I don't think I took as many pictures of some areas of the food court than others. I think I need to go back and fix that! Even if I don't stay at the hotel, I can go for lunch or supper and take some more pictures!

from raw-8484 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Yes, I took pictures of the menus. I wanted to provide information for people, just in case. Sorry I'm so slow!

from raw-8487 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

That's all for today!

I ended up booking All Star Sports for 8 nights and Port Orleans Riverside for 7 nights for us! Sports will be the last value I've stayed at. I've been to POR before, but that's okay, I love it. Just over 4 months and I'll be back!

I guess I need to head back to AoA another time because one night just doesn't cut it! Maybe that will be next year, literally, since this is my March Break now.

I'm loving all the pictures. I stayed there in 2012 and unless I get a good discount, I will not stay in the mermaid rooms again. We loved them, but they are so far out and the price is just not worth it to me. I debated on doing a suite for a 1 night post cruise, but we decided to do OKW to knock another resort off my list of stays.

I'm loving all the pictures. I stayed there in 2012 and unless I get a good discount, I will not stay in the mermaid rooms again. We loved them, but they are so far out and the price is just not worth it to me. I debated on doing a suite for a 1 night post cruise, but we decided to do OKW to knock another resort off my list of stays.

I remember reading your TR and loving all your pictures! There will be many more pictures to come, because I walked over a few times from Pop, or took the bus back to AoA in the evening. The LM rooms are far, but I was only there for the one night, so it didn't seem to bother me. I didn't really feel like it was too bad. It might get old on a long trip.

Yay! Another resort checked off! I wanted to stay at OKW for the second part of this trip, but my sister was not "enamored" with it. She really wanted POR, as did her husband, so I went with it. Not that it is a problem, I really love POR. And this time I'm taking a tripod to get some better night shots!

Alright I'm finally here. Excited to see all the resort photos.

First off, we're jealous you are at Art of Animation. We have yet to make it over there. So many things to see/photograph! :rotfl2:

Yup, I've been to busy shooting a room to notice the weather quickly passing by. :thumbsup2

First off, we're jealous you are at Art of Animation. We have yet to make it over there. So many things to see/photograph! :rotfl2:

Welcome, Franklin and Missy!

Don't be jealous! One night is not enough! You'll have to take a visit with Missy and head on over, make a meal out of it. The food court has some good food from what I've heard. (I didn't eat much, it was only one night). But yes! So much to photograph! I kept going back to take more pictures!

Yup, I've been to busy shooting a room to notice the weather quickly passing by. :thumbsup2

:lmao: Glad I'm not the only one!

I was photographing the Landscape of Flavors food court when I last left off. This post will basically be that! I took a ton of pictures in there. Some of which I was hoping would help people with their planning, but I'd been planning to get to work on this TR long before now! I'm sure it will still help some people though, so better late than never!

These brownie bites look good!

from raw-8488 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8489 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

I love this idea! I did it at POR a few times. I will likely use this option again at another time as it seems to be becoming more popular at the resorts.

from raw-8490 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8491 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8492 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8493 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8494 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Mmmmm... cheesecake!

from raw-8495 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8496 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Is this a variety pack of rice crispy squares?

from raw-8498 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8499 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8501 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Smoothies!

from raw-8502 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8503 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8504 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8505 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8506 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Different kids' meals on this one:

from raw-8507 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

But what did I choose to eat?

from raw-8509 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Yes, all those delicious items and I went for a plain old Disney cheese pizza! And an ice water. :cool1: I just feel some extra special love for Disney cheese pizza and Disney chicken nuggets. I think there is something wrong with me! (But that's okay, I'm fine with that!)

It was nice to use real utensils and plates though. I was scared I would end up throwing them in the garbage, but I didn't. The waste bin openings were kind of small. But they had bins for plates and bins for utensils, so it was easy enough to sort it out and put it all in the right spots.

from raw-8510 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8511 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8513 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8514 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

from raw-8515 by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

That's all for today. I have a few more food court pictures to add tomorrow, then some of the Paint Shop before heading out to my first Walt Disney World park of 2013!

Sorry I was away for a bit. I was doing some painting (both my room and my computer desk) to brighten things up (and change things around) and I had to unhook my desktop to protect it. I'm kinda messy with paint!

Back to the TR now:

So after enjoying my Disney pizza, I decided to snap a few more pictures.

I wandered through the store on my way out to the bus stop.

Some interesting facts. I knew the two trivia questions, but the joke of the day was something else. If you don't know the answers, let me know and I'll share!

I love these offers. I usually get them. Hahaha. This time I only got the towel once or twice and it was because my sister wanted it.

Wow... I don't think I own anything from this display.

I have the purple t-shirt from this one.

I need to buy some shampoo and conditioner with the Disney logo on it. The stuff I buy online from H2O doesn't have the Disney logo.

I told myself that I'd be back to buy some resort specific merchandise! I LOVE that!!

I see four items that I own here. Yet I don't use them! I have them stored away. Mom has enough stuff out that she uses that I just bring them out if we need something. Or when I do something with my class. I wore my hat and apron when we made rice crispy squares in class. We used my Mickey things too, like measuring cups, bowls etc. They really loved it.

I own six or seven items here... I said I'd come back for the sandwich container.

The plan was either Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. It was supposed to be MK, but without Blanche I was not going to visit the new Fantasyland area that night.

While waiting, I realized that I had forgotten something in the room,
because I went all the way back to my room.

When I came back, I decided to get on the first bus (but not AK since it was so close to closing time) that came. You'll have to wait for the next post to see which bus it was though!

Flickr has changed how you post pictures, so I'm sorry if some of them are different sizes. I am not liking it yet and I'm definitely not used to it!

I was back in my room for something that I forgot, only I forget what I forgot! If it was just to use the washroom, I'm sure I would have just gone in to the public washrooms, so that can't be it... Either way, it was then that I took this shot. I like it.

In all actuality, I should have hopped on the Epcot bus that I had seen earlier, because I ended up going to Epcot!

I have a few pictures like this one...

Spaceship Earth was down for a refurb this trip (at least on the days that I thought about going on it). It is an absolute must for me next trip because it's been years since I've been on it, and for some reason, I have no pictures of the ride except for my future!

Orange or Green?

Even with a longer wait, it was totally Orange! All the way! I did Green once and for some odd reason it made me feel a little queasy and orange has never made me feel sick. Must have been just an odd day though.

So if less than five minutes in, I was seeing Mac Taylor aka Gary Sinise, then the wait time was definitely less than 20 minutes.

When I landed back on Earth, it was pouring rain. I mean really, really, really pouring! I waited inside the store with many other people for the rain to let up, and snapped a few pictures. Not many because I was a little tired so I sat down on a window sill. Sort of. Travel day makes me a little tired I guess.

It let up enough for me to head out to World Showcase, but it was still wet, because I didn’t take my camera out. I think I walked through MouseGears but I can't remember if it was before or after WS. I walked around and got a Kaki Gori (have to get one a trip, at least) and then left for the bus stop and head back to my room. It poured and rained quite a bit the rest of the night, but I stayed dry in my room.

Here are a few shots that I took with my cell, basically so I could e-mail my friends/sisters or put them on FB. I did that every so often.

The Golden Girls were on, so I couldn't resist a shot!

The shower wall:

I could see fireworks... from Epcot's Illuminations I'm assuming....

Oh! And when I went through my luggage… I noticed that I’d brought two different sandals. Both for the same foot too! I couldn’t even try to be trendy and wear one of each! HAHAHAHA So I had to call Blanche and see if she could stop by my house to pick up my sandals, and my mother to see if she could leave them out for her. What a terrible packer I was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter