• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Double Digits at Last!

idratherbeinwdw

<br><font face="comic sans MS" color=violet>I'll n
Yeeeehaaaaa, finally made it to double digits, anyone feel like dancin' with me?

Mar'

And my personal favorite:

We still have a little less than 6 weeks, but I will dance anyway!

:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'll dance! And I'll hear bagpipes in my head too.

We just recently hit the double digits too!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Well, if you and Tooneric are half as sexy as the tangoing smileys, I don't think dancing together is such a great idea - I don't think WDW could take the heat! But I do appreciate the bagpiper, thanks :flower: .

I should be so lucky...I'm afraid I'll be in triple digits for a long time. :(

calypso*a*go-go said:
I should be so lucky...I'm afraid I'll be in triple digits for a long time. :(

Awww sorry Calypso. I'll have a roller coaster meltdown at BWV in your honor when I visit. In the meantime I'll try to find another detective case for you to work on to keep your mind off the wait.

Thanks, but no thanks...no more detective work for me. That's caused me to be eliminated as a possible running mate for Rash (I guess I'm just too good for him :teeth: )

lol

He is afraid you will check into his Portuguese speaking VP candidate's nanny payment history and the whole race will explode in his face.

Then again, he is a horse. Maybe he spooks easily. We might need to test this one. :rolleyes1

In 12 days I will be double digit dancing with you!!! Double digits on Lil Miss Paula Jean showing up! :teeth:

calypso*a*go-go said:
Thanks, but no thanks...no more detective work for me. That's caused me to be eliminated as a possible running mate for Rash (I guess I'm just too good for him :teeth: )

Hmmm did you notice another candidate threw his hat in the ring?Perhaps since Rash so rudely refused your offer of vice presidency you might want to consider working for the opposing slate. You know how those politcos are always looking to sling mud at each other--who knows what you might find if you investigate a Portuguese, beer chugging, cholesterol filled talking horse!

I still have 18 days till double digits but I am so excited about Halloween @ WDW.

~~ Trick or Treat ~~​

:rockband:

:banana: :dancer: :banana:

:thewave:

I just booked my Spring 2006 vacation at the BWV. But I will dance with you to celebrate your double digits!

:cool1: :cool1: :jumping1: :rockband: :thewave: :jumping1: :cool1: :cool1:

MJTinNH said:
I just booked my Spring 2006 vacation at the BWV. But I will dance with you to celebrate your double digits!

:cool1: :cool1: :jumping1: :rockband: :thewave: :jumping1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks for joining our dance MJTinNH! When are you going next Spring? I'll be at BWV May 1-5, any chance you'll be there at the same time?

Mar'

:sad1:
idratherbeinwdw said:
Thanks for joining our dance MJTinNH! When are you going next Spring? I'll be at BWV May 1-5, any chance you'll be there at the same time?

Mar'

Darn it, I will just miss you. I am booked for BWV from May 10-18 next year. I will miss you guys again! I missed the pool meet because we were at Seaworld for the day.

Hopefully we will be there again at the same time at some point in the future. Well you can make sure Mickey is in top form before I arrive! :teeth:

MJTinNH said:
:sad1:

Darn it, I will just miss you. I am booked for BWV from May 10-18 next year. I will miss you guys again! I missed the pool meet because we were at Seaworld for the day.

Hopefully we will be there again at the same time at some point in the future. Well you can make sure Mickey is in top form before I arrive! :teeth:

Shoot, so near and yet so far! Hopefully one of our trips will intersect at some point, I'd love to meet you. And I promise to tell Mickey you'll be there soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter