Dream a dream....KMAB00's DW Honeymoon TR: Completed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first park you arrive at....find a photopass guy/girl. They will be wearing the typical "tourist" type outfit and all of their uniforms are the same! They wear tan bucket hats, a light blue button down or polo shirt, and a tan vest over the shirt that has "Photo Pass" on the back collar.

Ask the first one that you see to take your picture then tell them that you don't have a "card" yet. They will give you this little card with a number on it that can be scanned by all photo pass photographers. DO NOT LOOSE THIS CARD!!! Everytime you take a picture with a photo pass photographer, give them your card to scan.

When your trip is completed, EITHER you can...
Buy pictures or a CD in the parks ... there are designated "stores" in each park.........

OR

You can go home, get on the internet, open www.disneyphotopass.com, plug in the numbers from your card, edit your pictures and order a CD through the internet.

The upside of ordering the CD on the internet is that you can "edit" any of the pictures that you want with borders, signatures, etc.

The upside of ordering the Cd in the parks is that you get a few "free" 5x7's but you cannot "edit" all of the pictures like you could at home.

The CD is $129.00 I believe?? Can't remember........and it holds up to 500 pictures!! :)

Thank you! :banana:

Wow lots of Fastpasses-- how cool. I cant say that ive ever even used a fastpass. I dont even know how to get them? Haha... your pictures are so cute-- love the TR

Cont...

I didn't tell Jason what the surprise was because I wanted him to be...well....surprised! :laughing:

A horse and carriage ride!! :)

did you have to reserve the carriage ride way ahead of time or how does that work? I'd love to take an evening carriage ride around POFQ !! how romantic!! :love: :cloud9:

you can get the carriage rides on the night if they have space, but to be safe its best to book them in advance. phone wdw-play (939-7529) and book one, you pay on the night

you have no idea how refreshing it is to read your TR! I so understand the whole work dilemma! I'm just past 49 :lmao: and I STILL have no idea what I want to do !!

I hear you!
i'm 30 and everyday it's like I think I want to do something different!

be a travel agent, study natural health, write a book maybe, be an elementary school teacher (I don't think I REALLY want to do this, it would just be nice to have summers off!), be an art teacher... my poor DF, he has to hear me come up with all these wacky things I want to do and I just can't make up my mind and choose something and stick with it! ugh! one of these days I'll figure it out!

:rotfl: See, us country folk aren't used to these upscale high fancy restaurants....and we knew how much the dinner was per person but we both had to laugh when we saw our ticket.

After we were finished, we went to the beach and we layed on the hammock and watched the Electric Water Parade (which neither of us had seen before). It was cute!! :)

woah! what a crazy expensive meal! how was the buffalo? I've had a buffalo burger before and thought it was pretty good. Even if it was pricey, I"m sure it was worth the experience of eating there at least once though.. I'd love to do that.

and the hammocks on the beach sound soooo sweet and romantic. man, you're making me wish our honeymoon was at disney instead of aruba now! :laughing:

you can get the carriage rides on the night if they have space, but to be safe its best to book them in advance. phone wdw-play (939-7529) and book one, you pay on the night

thanks karentan! I'm gonna book one for the first night we are in disney! what a nice surprise for my DF!! :love:

I keep meaning to tell you how much I love the picture of you with DH in your signature! I just think it is sooo cool.

Congrats again. I have loved reading every minute of your TR

I keep meaning to tell you how much I love the picture of you with DH in your signature! I just think it is sooo cool.

Congrats again. I have loved reading every minute of your TR

Thank you so much!! :thumbsup2
That picture in my signature is one of our engagement pictures!!

Saturday, April 14, 2007 - Our last day in Disney Continued

I left off at us leaving MGM and heading over to the Magic Kingdom.

hm236.jpg

When we walked through the gates into Town Square, there was the Main Street Marching Band and they were honoring a veteran while taking down the flag. We walked in during the middle of it but it was still a very cool thing to watch! :)

hm237.jpg

When we were done there, we walked around for a while and took a few pictures!

hm238.jpg

We were mainly trying to kill time for the Dream Along with Mickey stage show!

hm239.jpg

Look at Donald and Goofy in this one.................:rotfl: They were hiding from Captain Hook!!!

hm240.jpg

hm241.jpg

After the show was over, we walked over to Fantasyland to ride the Carousel...

hm242.jpg

hm243.jpg

...and see Mickey's Philharmagic again!!

hm244.jpg

After the show, we kinda played around in the shop right outside of the attraction...

hm245.jpg

And Jason was VERY impressed by this hat!!!!! :rotfl2:

hm246.jpg

Cont....

...Cont...

Before we knew it, it was time for our ADR's at Tony's Town Square!

hm247.jpg

:tink: Here too, we had confetti and other decorations on our table!!

hm248.jpg

hm249.jpg

As appetizers, we both got the Spinach and Artichoke Dip!! SO GOOD!!

hm250.jpg

For an entree, I had some kind of Chicken Parmesan with mashed potatos. It was good as well!

hm251.jpg

And Jason had, of course, STEAK!

hm252.jpg

hm253.jpg

Our desserts were these frozen drinks....very yummy! Mine was strawberry and Jason's was Cookies and Cream. Usually, you'd be able to keep the mugs, but with the dining plan, you had to pay three extra dollars for the mugs. We had SO MUCH STUFF to bring home already that we said no thanks!

hm254.jpg

Us in front of the Lady and the Tramp fountain inside the restaurant.

hm255.jpg

After dinner, we rode Splash Mountain one more time...

hm257.jpg

The we headed over to Pirates again so I could find out the answers for the VMK card!!

hm258.jpg

ALL WEEK, we wondered what in the world were those red tags hanging around people's necks in ride lines. Well, as we were getting into the line for Pirates, this CM asked us to hold onto this and hand it to the guy who boards us on our boat! We were so excited...:rotfl:

hm259.jpg

I FORGOT THAT THEY SAID NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY ON THE RIDE....after I took this picture, I rememered and I was so embarrased!! :rotfl2:

hm260.jpg

We wanted to become official pirates ourselves...

hm261.jpg

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG....

hm262.jpg

While we were in that store, this CM (an older man) asked us how many more days we'd be at Disney. We told him that today was our last day and he said, "Aww man!" He told us that he likes to give Honeymooners ...... can you guess what?......FASTPASSES!! But he said since it was our last day then they wouldn't do us any good. I thanked him VERY MUCH for thinking about us and I told him that other CM's HAD given us Fast Passes and how nice of a guesture it was....and it made our trip much smoother! I told him not to quit offering those to Honeymooners....:)

By this time, even though we didn't want to admit it, it was almost closing time! We hurried to the front of the park to get a good spot for the Fireworks. We ended up standing on Main Sreet and boy was it :crowded: but still, we were able to see the fireworks VERY VERY well!!

hm263.jpg

The first time we saw Wishes, we were standing in the totally wrong spot and I knew that the front of the Castle was the place to be......so that's where we positioned ourselves for our last night!! The show was absolutely breathtaking!!

It was absolutely the most perfect ending to the most magically perfect trip!!!!

Sunday, April 15, 2007 - Bye bye Disney!!

hm264.jpg

Us leaving our resort! The most depressing moment in my life...:(

This day HAD to be the saddest day of my life. I stayed depressed all day!! About two weeks after we got home, I went through "The Disney Depression".........which was absolutely awful!! I needed another trip to look forward to, so that's why I configured the December trip!! :rotfl2:

Here's a few of the items that we bought for Pixie!! I think we bought the dog more stuff than we bought ourselves!!! :lmao:

pix1.jpg

A Cinerella slipper for the princess, of course!! :)

pix2.jpg

A brand new collar...

pix3.jpg

...that says "Disney Princess" on it!

pix4.jpg

And who could forget the Minnie Mouse hat!!! :rotfl2:

As you can probably tell, she doesn't like to wear that hat too much!!!

That's all, you guys! Thanks so much to everyone who read our Honeymoon trip report! I felt like I was in Disney all over again!! :) I think there were about 250 something pictures that I posted here and I'm sad the TR is over!! I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it!!! :cheer2:

Great TR! I read the whole thing, beginning to end! I am so excited to go on my Disneymoon in December. We're leaving in 3 days for a short 5 day trip to the World, I'll make sure I post pictures.

Thank you so much for sharing your honeymoon with us. It was so much fun to read and really got me excited for our own honeymoon. I'm sad it's over! Are you sure you didn't forget to add anything? :confused3 :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter