Dream FASTPASSES

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Where did you win your Dream FASTPASS?I won mine last week at the exit of Rafiki's Planet Watch right before you board the train.It was SO exciting!:)

At AK, I won mine getting off the train at Rafiki (entering the building). Everyone who got off the train got one. Probably 30 people.

At EP, I won it getting on Soarin'. Everyone in our line got one. (The part where you're watching the video and stepping on your numbered arrow).

Never won it at DS or MK.

A Dream FP is a prize given away during the Year of a Million Dreams. It's a plastic card with pull off tabs that are used as FPs for every ride in that particular park.
Our whole boatload won ours as we were getting off the boat at the Maelstrom ride during the Thanksgiving holidays.

At AK, I won mine getting off the train at Rafiki (entering the building). Everyone who got off the train got one. Probably 30 people.

At EP, I won it getting on Soarin'. Everyone in our line got one. (The part where you're watching the video and stepping on your numbered arrow).

Never won it at DS or MK.

wow what happens if the whole party doesn't go on a certain ride, some get it and some don't this wouldn't work for us:confused:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

I think I read somewhere that they're usually given out early in the day. Is that true?

We got our at mgm at one mans dream around 12:00
Kim

I think I read somewhere that they're usually given out early in the day. Is that true?
Yes,I think the vast majority of them are given out in the mornings to allow time for the Guests to use all of the individual FASTPASS tabs. They are only valid on the day they are given out.:)

These Dream Fast Passes sound exciting, but here's my question, what does it do to the fast pass lines- ie. are they longer than usual with so many people acquiring these passes? And, if your spouse is sitting with a smaller child and is not with the rest of the family when the fast passes are distributed, will they give an extra one for that spouse? We begin our wdw vacation in 7 days and hope we can score something magical!princess:

These Dream Fast Passes sound exciting, but here's my question, what does it do to the fast pass lines- ie. are they longer than usual with so many people acquiring these passes? And, if your spouse is sitting with a smaller child and is not with the rest of the family when the fast passes are distributed, will they give an extra one for that spouse? We begin our wdw vacation in 7 days and hope we can score something magical!princess:
It does not affect the FASTPASS lines enolugh to be noticeable at all.The amount of Dream FASTPASSES given out per day compared to the number of regular FASTPASSES issued per day is miniscule.Each person must be present when they are giving out the Dream FASTPASSES in order to receive one.:)

We got ours on Star Tours on May 20th in the morning! I was beyond excited but it turned out that we didnt have to use them because we already got FP for RNR and TOT . The other things were walk ons. So we have a great souvenier!! It was great to wear them around!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter