Dream FASTPASSES

We won dream fastpasses on Haunted Mansion first thing in the morning. As soon as we got off the ride the dream team was there handing them out. :)

We won ours getting off Space Mountain at MK on Mother's Day!

We also won the next day. We had just got on Star Tours.

Hmm.....

I think we had a space theme there, and I didn't even realize it til just now!:rotfl:

The first one we won were in Innoventions at Epcot right after we did our first robot test run for the race.

The second one we received as we were walking one of the trails in Animal Kingdom. (the one closest to Kali River Rapids)

We got ours going through the fastpass line on Buzz also... It was our 1st ride of the morning after hitting the barber shop for DS10. ;)

I also got mine when entering One Man's Dream in MGM. It was about 10:30 AM May 30.

We were down in March for our wedding with 100 friends and family. The day after our wedding friends of ours and their 3 kids wont fastpasses at the AK on the Safari ride. I am so glad someone was able to get a dream during our wedding. My and my DH also got handed special pins on the day of our wedding while walking to our dessert party in Epcot.

We got ours TODAY on the Back Lot tour at MGM... It was around 10:00 a.m. and it was awesome!

We got ours last Thursday, 6/7, in MGM at One Man's Dream. COOL!

These Dream Fast Passes sound exciting, but here's my question, what does it do to the fast pass lines- ie. are they longer than usual with so many people acquiring these passes? And, if your spouse is sitting with a smaller child and is not with the rest of the family when the fast passes are distributed, will they give an extra one for that spouse? We begin our wdw vacation in 7 days and hope we can score something magical!princess:

My DH and older DD got them as soon as they sat down on Star Tours last Tuesday! I was waiting with my DD 4 outside and they said that a couple of people on the ride with them asked for 2 for their family members that didn't ride, so my DH did the same thing and the CM was gracious enough to give me and my DD one as well! It made the day as our day at MGM started out horridly!

BTW, it was around 11 am...

I'm hoping to win one this year, last year a very sweet couple gave us theirs at AK since they were leaving and weren't going to use it. It really made our day!

When I was there in late April, MGM had just opened. I got FP for ToT, and met up with my family. We waited about 5 minutes for RRC. While waiting for the doors to open to the room with Aerosmith, they came over the loud speaker and announced that we'd all won dream fast passes. It was pretty cool. You feel like a rock start wearing that thing around all day. People keep coming up and asking about them, and all of the CMs congratulate you when they see them.

Got our first set at Disneyland there you get a set for each park on 3/3/07, as we were going into turtle talk with Crush. Won our second set 6/9/07 at Animal Kingdom exiting EE. Also won YOMD ears on 6/7/07 waiting in the anteroom for TOT. What a great suprise.

Got ours getting on the Carousel at MK. (Kinda cheated.....weren't planning on riding but saw them giving them out as you entered the turnstile!)

We got ours at about 9:20 in the morning after exiting the Pooh ride on June 13th!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It made the day so awesome!!! We still got regular Fast Passes and rode everything 2 and 3 times!! :banana:

Monday, June 18th at 9:20 am just as we were stepping out of our cars (rockets? LOL) on Space Moutain. :thumbsup2

Received mine at 9:42 a.m. on June 28th while waiting in line for Buzz. Started handing them out about six people before us. :teeth: So exciting!!!!

We won dream fastpasses twice last week -- both in the am....

Once inside the que for Buzz in MK; and then also outside of the Dinosaur ride in Animal Kingdom.

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter