"Dreams Earless" Wish Thread

Oh my bad, i forgot to put my VMK Name: PURPLE-PiRATE. Could you add me to your list?

please take off or change my name on the thread. I was not gifted, i traded a mickey ear pumpkin for them.

please take off or change my name on the thread. I was not gifted, i traded a mickey ear pumpkin for them.

I will let your trader/gifter decide if thats the case, but thanks for your suggestion.

Hi
Please take my grandson (justluke)of the list as Belle 1997 has gifted him a pair,thank you and a big big thank you to belle 1997
THANK YOU

I am still earless and really hoping to find a pair. On the plus side, I met some really great DIS members hanging out and waiting for a host that never came! My name on VMK is AvastSmilee. Thanks all!

hi there. my name and Pirates_Plunder can be removed from the list. mtblujeans gifted me a pair for my mom. tyvm!

Not to be a nag, but i have not been on VMK for the past couple of days so i am so very sorry to anyone who tried looking for me on VMK. I have to do so much homework, i have 2 projects due this week so i can barely get on. But i will be on VMK today matter of fact im on right now!

.:Omg Sam! We made fun of Ms. Briggs and her crazy weirdo Scottish dancer!!:. Rock on ICarly! no offense to disney lovers like me:goodvibes

why did you deny my request? i just want my name off the list so people stop harassing me about it.

why did you deny my request? i just want my name off the list so people stop harassing me about it.

From the rule thread

4. NO PERSONAL MESSAGES: The types of posts that we like to see on the DIS are those that everyone can participate in and benefit from. When a post is intended for an individual, it creates a problem and can be very awkward for both the person you're publicly contacting as well as others. Did you know that you can easily get in touch with almost anyone via the DIS Private Message system? Simply click on the name of the person and you should see a link for sending them a private message and/or email. If you come across a situation where the person has blocked these options, sorry you still can't use the boards to get in touch.

PM me if you wish to discuss it further.

Hi, everyone. Thanks to LittleBelle, I have been gifted. Please check my name off the list. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH LITTLEBELLE!:hug:

This thread makes me sad. I gave away all my dream ears away and I wish I had more to gift. I look at the amount of disers and see so few of this list got ears. Now I know that lots of you did gift your ears. But is makes me sad to think that their are still people asking for rare.

So if you are reading this, if Walt suddenly walked into your trade room. And asked you to show the disney spirit. Would you a tell him to take a hike for you earned them and want rare. Or would you smile and say yes I will keep sharing the pixie dust with others.

I just think if others had not had Walt's vision to keep the magic alive. Where would disney be today.

So I really hope more of you get ears.

I received a PM from a wonderful DISer who is gifting me the ears. So please feel free to list me as "gifted" so that anyone with extra ears to gift knows to give it to those who are still looking. Thanks so much to my gifter...and thank you to other gifters who have been bringing smiles to the receivers!! :)

This thread makes me sad. I gave away all my dream ears away and I wish I had more to gift. I look at the amount of disers and see so few of this list got ears. Now I know that lots of you did gift your ears. But is makes me sad to think that their are still people asking for rare.

So if you are reading this, if Walt suddenly walked into your trade room. And asked you to show the disney spirit. Would you a tell him to take a hike for you earned them and want rare. Or would you smile and say yes I will keep sharing the pixie dust with others.

I just think if others had not had Walt's vision to keep the magic alive. Where would disney be today.

So I really hope more of you get ears.

I, too, wish more were gifting, but that's the nature of the game, sad to say. I only have one more set of ears left. I almost wish I'd muled them like so many others...

her name is Racahel.
she is very very desperate for getting dream ears.
she really wants them and is really upset she didnt get any.
so plese help her out ;)

i really really want dream ears..
i wasn't able to be on vmk
a lot last month bc of school,
and homework.. arg i hate
school lol... I would looove
to have dream ears so much!!!
my vmk title is ... umm.. samtink lol

:sad1: :sad1: :sad1: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :sad: :sad: :sad: :blush: :blush: :blush: :worried: :worried: :worried: :( :( :(

:stitch2: <--- so cuute =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter