Drive or Plane

OK bunnyfoo...hop on over to that thread & tell us which princess you want to be ;) :teeth:

We've done both many times, I prefer to drive. i like having our own car when we get there. And like someone else said we like to bring our own food as well. We also think of the drive as part of the trip, we enjoy stopping and seeing different things we will often get off the Interstate and take some of the back roads. i also like to stop at the outlet malls along the way. With airfare the way it is and for us because we drive a Surburban I don't think there is much of a cost diffence (we would fly out of Buffallo) we also stay at least one night on the road sometimes two. We like to do alot of off site exploring so we really need a car and by the time we rent one we end up spending almost as much as the airfare to get down.

allison

PS I won't drive unless we have at least 10 days of vacation for a 7 day or less vacation we will fly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter