Driving from resort to parks

We stayed at CBR in April 02, if you have a car you should use it for AK and MGM. As everyone has mentioned you do not have to pay, and the lots are very close to the entrances, either walking or by tram. I would and have always taken a bus to MK, Epcot can go either way. The car was great to have for our trips to Downtown Disney and Blizzard Beach. We even took our cooler to the water park, left it in the trunk, and came out for soda, water and snacks.

We have never been to Downtown Disney, but plan on going in Dec. Are you saying that it is easier to drive to DD than to use the bus? We have no idea what to expect. We will either be at ASMo or AKL. Are most people agreeing to drive to MGM, AK and DD...and use the bus for MK and Epcot? We are going 2nd week of Dec..the crowds are supposed to be low then...I wonder if the bus wouldn't be our best option for low crowds??

I would drive. We were there 1st part of June and drove to MGM and DD. That was at the end of our stay. I wish we would had
driven more, it just seemed easier. Like said earlier, we drove
to MGM for Fantasmic and we're back at ASMo within no time.
The line for the bus was miles long. I highly suggest driving.

Same for DD, the walk from the parking lot is not worse than
waiting for the bus. With 3 kids and a stroller, driving was just
easier for us.

Have Fun !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter