Dude's Rules

WWEDUDE

<br><font color=green>I am in a head cast</font><b
This plan is based on the way Jungle-Cruse said she passed the task.

Player 1 & Player 2
VS
Player 3 & Player 4

Player 1 is winning the game. Player 3 or 4 kills 2. Then player 1 shoots 3, 3 goes gets health. When 3 is getting health 1 shoots 4, 4 gets health. Repeat this as long as you can. Do this for two rounds. Make sure player 1 has black pearl!!

Note: You kill the player when you have 300 points. (then get 300 points next round)

BOATS:
Teams who are shooting take black pearl.
Teams who aren't shooting take normal ship (given to you when join).

GL!

NOTE: This has neither been confirmed nor denied this can work. I will change rules if I have found it to not work. :)

4 on 4 Test said:
3 from losing team, kills 3 non-shooters from winning team. Then the shooter shoots them, waits for health, repeat. When you are ready to be shot (meaning 4+ health) say ready. When all cannons turn gold, shooter kills all.

Thanks to a suggestion by andy.b team shooting takes black pearl, so you can't kill them in one shot.

Players:
andy.b
VanJoshing
WWEDUDE
Teddybaer

If a player quits you can join the team :)
Players: I will post which room I am in when I get in.

Let us know if this works!

I got close with three on three. I'm not sure two on two will yield enough points.

There simply is not enough time.

GL and let us know :)

Let us know if this works!

I got close with three on three. I'm not sure two on two will yield enough points.

There simply is not enough time.

GL and let us know :)

I might have to adjust this plan.. I will continue to test it and get back to you:)

I am in south-south-south-east

Player 1 shoots at Player 3 when Player 3 gets low heath the player types "i".

When player 3 types "i" does player 1 stop shooting so player 3 can pick up more health?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter