Dude's Rules

I took a break for a while. It sounds like we may have some updated Dude rules?

Also, I saw on the other thread that this is not the only problem in this quest.

I can probably do 75 ghosts if playing with a good team. I'm pretty sure I have done that many a few times in the past.

But then there's 45K in Jungle Cruise? :scared1: I can do 40K anytime, but have not ever made it above about 41,600. :sad2:

I've lost hope, I mean come on, 575 Pirates, 75 Ghosts and 45k Jungle Cruise... They are working us kids like mules.. :(

A huge thanks to the DIS members who used these rules to help me win enough points at pirates. In queue on my way back to NWN to see if we can get the rest of you through this. You guys were so great.

A huge thanks to the DIS members who used these rules to help me win enough points at pirates. In queue on my way back to NWN to see if we can get the rest of you through this. You guys were so great.

Congrats :) I can't wait until I get to pass this! :wizard: :surfweb: (Considering the amount of sleep I'm getting from this)

I'm going to try to keep helping in pirates tonight. Sometime tomorrow, I'm going to need a lot of help with Mansion. I have little skill for ghosties.

Dude, please update as soon as you can. Sounds like four on four - Three rounds - is the way to go, but if you could update that and any other tips on your front page I think it would help a lot of people out. :goodvibes

My question: What is the best way to handle Round Two? Kraken? Let time run out?

Help!

P.S. I got up at 5:45 a.m. West Coast time to have enough time to study again after playing all day yesterday. I think I have lost my marbles!!

OMG i always lose, anyone willing to help me win then I will still help you win, just to get this annoyance off my back. And while in queue for pirates ill be doing the rest of the tasks..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter