Dude's Rules

n-w-w was moving slow we couldn't get a 3on3. I have updated rules with 4 on 4. Anyone willing to test please come to n-w-n.

would you guys mind if i win first? i can only stay on for one more hour and i can only play next friday. I want to finish this quest so bad and today is my only chance.

Is it wise to keep switching rooms though? Also, does your technique work for Level 1? At 11 in original NWW.

Okay, I'm in queue for this one. Also, I can stay on for awhile this evening so should be able to play a couple of games over the four.

well i just wish you guys good luck on winning this quest, i only have half an hour to do all the rest of the questions if i ever win pirates. My chances for winning pirates and doing the rest of the questions are very slim. So i just wish the rest of you good luck. I really wish vmk would extend this quest til next weekend so i would have some what of a chance of finishing it, sigh.

I'd like to join a game. I'm in the queue at number 12. Hopefully I'll be in there soon. My VMK name is LoriBeth.

i think i am just going to give up on this for now. Good luck and have fun with the quest everyone! i need credits way bad so i guess i will go play fireworks.

I have a mule in n-w-n, it doesn't look like people are going to move anytime soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter