Duggars, Tim Gunn, Tiger Woods & now --> Paula Deen part 2...just posted!

:lmao:

What about their luggage? With all that wholesome wear and Jim Bob's hairspray :scared1:, how much luggage do they bring? Do they even go swimming? Shoot, is it appropriate to bathe???

Ok, I really like the Duggars but this is too funny :thumbsup2

Very funny thread! :lmao: And the bathing suit website is a complete riot!! My co-workers think I have lost my mind, laughing at my computer!

Trish

Laughing out loud at my desk at work - people are walking by thinking I'm a little touched...speaking of, you are touched with some serious creativity. You have the makings of a book here - your satirical powers could lend themselves to all kinds of fictional activities. :lmao:

:rotfl2: :lmao:

This plan makes their one day adventure at Disneyland seem like a walk in the park (no pun intended). Be sure you hit TLC up for some royalties when they use this plan for WDW Duggar Vacation 3 part spectacular!

what?? When did they go to Disneyland? I must have missed that one, I thought I had seen them all.

what?? When did they go to Disneyland? I must have missed that one, I thought I had seen them all.

It was one of their early specials. I think it might have been in 2005 or so..... because that's the year we did our first westward journey, and I remember seeing their show soon after. The best part was when they took the small airplane ride over the grand canyon. It appears that motion sickness runs in families! :rotfl: Seriously......... Heck, they might have only had 14 or 15 kids back then..... piece of cake!!!!!!!

Ummmm.... might I recommend the GREEN side of Mission Space. See reason noted in above post...........^^^^

Wow I would kill for your free time to make a detailed and a very good plan for a family of 20. Between work, kids, house work, and just trying to plan my own trips I run out of time.

Wow I would kill for your free time to make a detailed and a very good plan for a family of 20. Between work, kids, house work, and just trying to plan my own trips I run out of time.

Then you're going to love it when I post some more itineraries soon! Gotta make time for a little fun.

How about the poor CM asking "How many?" to get on a ride:scared1:

I'm positive the whole gang is exhausted by now (except for the teen girls in the group who are probably ecstatic they are off cooking duty for 5 days) so head back by taking the boat from the Boardwalk to The Studios and catch a bus to Pop Century from there.

:rotfl2:

this is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!! :rotfl2: I can't believe those bathing suits, what century do these people think we're in?? :rotfl2:

please factor in strollers! Every time I see them, the little ones are never in strollers-always carried- I could never carry a kid all that way!:worship:

I think they would appreciate Disney! especially the little boys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter